剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I-I don't know, Daniel.
我不确定 丹尼尔
We're unguarded.
没有人看管我们
I'm afraid to.
我害怕
This isn't even real, Tawney.
这一切都不是真的 托妮
But won't it feel real?
但感觉不还是真的吗
God, I hope so.
我正希望如此呢
You may kiss me, Daniel.
那你吻我吧 丹尼尔
Sir? You have a visitor.
先生 有人来探望你
We just never know, do we?
天意难料 不是吗
I'm told you still have your cognitive abilities, senator.
人家跟我说你的思维还很清晰 参议员
That's something to be grateful for.
这是恩赐
Or maybe that's more the burden now.
还是天罚
Anyway, I assume the sheriff has kept you abreast
不管怎么说 我想你一直是和警长一起
on the investigation of the murder of George Melton.
在调查乔治·梅尔顿谋杀案的吧
Or maybe not.
看来没有
Sheriff Daggett is preparing to arrest Trey Willis
达格特警长要以谋杀梅尔顿先生的为罪名
for Mr. Melton's murder.
逮捕特雷·威利斯了
What has me curious is, why?
让我好奇的是 为什么
Why would Trey Willis murder George Melton?
特雷·威利斯为什么要谋杀乔治·米尔顿
The obvious answer is because they raped Hanna Dean.
显而易见的答案是他们强♥暴♥了汉娜·迪恩
And Trey was afraid George would implicate him.
特雷害怕乔治把自己抖落出来
You're probably already ahead of me here,
这你应该已经想到我前面了吧
but the flaw in that premise
但这个前提的缺陷就在于
is the statute of limitations on the rape charge itself.
强♥暴♥案本身的追诉年限问题
It's 15 years in Georgia...
乔治亚州是十五年
unless there is DNA tying the suspect to the rape.
除非有DNA证明强♥暴♥嫌犯身份
Would Trey not know that?
特雷难道不知道吗
So, naturally, one has to wonder
所以很自然的 人们会想
if there wasn't a greater crime George knew about --
也许乔治知道的是个更严重的罪行
a crime with no statute of limitations.
一个没有追诉期的罪行
It's still a bit of a mystery, but the one thing I'm sure of...
疑点还很多 但有一点我能确定
is you are dirty here, senator,
那就是你也不干净 参议员
and I'm gonna find out how dirty.
而我会查出你到底参与了多少
And I'm going to expose that dirt,
我会揭露你的罪行
and I am going to make it your legacy,
让这恶名永远成为你的烙印
and then I'm going to get my client
然后我将为我的委托人
once and for all exonerated for the killing of Hanna Dean.
洗清所有被污蔑的谋杀汉娜·迪恩的罪行
Does that compute, sir?
您意下如何 先生
Over my...
除非
Dead...Body.
我死
Whether you're dead or alive
事情调查下去
as this moves forward
无论你是死是活
doesn't really concern me.
我都不太在意
I would say at this point...
此时我想说
It's not even relevant.
这无关紧要
I hope your house has termites.
我希望你房♥子里有白蚁
Jared?
杰瑞德
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
有人
Who's in there? Who's out there?
谁在里面 外面是谁
What the hell are you doing here?
你在那干什么呢
Would you like me to be in your room?
你愿意让我待在你房♥间吗
You know, this was my room for a long time.
这之前很长一段时间都是我的房♥间
Oh, I remember, all right. Question is, why are you back?
我记得 问题是你为什么要回来
Tawney and I are separated.
托妮和我分手了
She's staying at the house.
她留在那所房♥子里
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Mom wanted me to check in on Jared,
妈妈让我来看看杰瑞德
so I -- I brought some food
所以我 我给他和小泰
for him and big Ted.
带了点吃的过来
oh, dad's at Kiwanis.
爸爸在吉瓦尼斯俱乐部
And Jared's at Claire's, but, hey...
杰瑞德在克莱尔那里 但是
I'm hungry as a bear.
我饿得跟熊一样了
Well, there was no wait.
那不用等
But it's not very seafoody-looking.
但那里不像海鲜店
Of course it is. It's got the, um...
当然像 那有...
The... Thatch?
茅屋顶
The thatch and the big rope.
茅屋顶和巨大的绳索
Where's the plastic lobster?
塑料龙虾呢
I don't think they
我认为他们无论如何
do that so much anymore.
也不会装♥修♥到这种程度
Good news and bad news.
好消息和坏消息
We're out of grouper.
我们没有石斑鱼了
You're out of grouper?
你们没有石斑鱼了
I know -- our specialty.
我知道 我们的招牌菜
What's the good news? Well, we have snapper.
好消息是什么 我们有鲷鱼
Snapper? It's not that popular.
鲷鱼 没有那么受欢迎
Okay. Snapper it is.
好吧 就鲷鱼了
Excellent choice.
明智的选择
We could go somewhere else.
我们可以去其他家
I'd feel bad for the piano player.
我同情钢琴演奏者
Thank you for the money, mother.
谢谢你的钱 妈妈
It's your money, Daniel. It always was.
是你的钱 丹尼尔 一直都是
I just hope I can manage things.
我只是希望我能处理好那些事
You'll have a support system there.
这里你有一个应援系统呢
That's what they do -- help manage.
这就是他们的活 帮你处理
And I'm a phone call away, always.
你一个电♥话♥我就过来 永远如此
And, speaking of money...
谈到钱
Here is your checkbook.
这是你的支票本
And...Your ATM card.
还有你的自动取款卡
Your code is Amantha's birthday.
密♥码♥是阿曼莎的生日
I don't think anyone here knows who amantha is, Mother.
我不认为这里有人知道阿曼莎
You remember?
你记得吗
08-11.
八月十一日
You do.
你记得
Would you care to dance?
你愿意去跳舞吗
I'd love to.
我很愿意
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
He's on break.
他休息了
I didn't know you liked chinese food, Teddy.
我不知道你喜欢中餐 小泰
Got a taste for it in college.
大学时喜欢上的
You?
你呢
Atlanta.
在亚特兰大时
Chopsticks drive me crazy, though.
筷子要把我弄疯了
I used to practice before going out with Jon.
我以前和乔恩出去之前会练习一下
I didn't want to look like a --
我不想看起来像个
A rube? Yeah.
乡巴佬 是的
Like you.
就像你
How are you guys doing, anyway?
你们最近怎么样
You and Old Johnny Stern?
你和老约翰尼·斯特恩
We're not...Doing.
我们没 在干
Damn, is something in the water around here?
那附近水里有东西吗
Something in the something.
有些地方有东西
Um, you want the rest of the mu shu pork?
你想要剩下的木须肉吗
Yeah, if you don't.
如果你不吃的话
No, go for it.
不 你吃完吧
I'm really sorry about you and Tawney, Teddy.
我对你和托妮感到遗憾 小泰
I really hope it works out.
我真希望你们能和解
How it's supposed to.
有个该有的结果
Maybe it already has.
可能已经解决了
Same for you, by the way.
顺便说 和你一样
Maybe it already has.
可能已经解决了
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Say it.
没什么 说出来
Nothing. Say it.
没什么 说出来
want to play gin rummy?
想要和我玩拉米牌吗
Really, Teddy?
真的吗 小泰
Hey, if you're scared, you're scared.
如果你害怕了的话 你害怕了
It's fine.
那没事
I haven't played in over 10 years,
我玩这个超过十年了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表