剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
How about a jacket?
他穿的是夹克吗
I don't know, but then again,
不知道 但是得说明
my memory is like me -- suspect.
我的记忆和我一样 都不可信
Did he bring anything with him on the trip?
他带什么东西了吗
Like a gun? Did he bring a gun?
你是说枪吗 他带枪了吗
You want me to say he brought a gun?
你想让我说他带枪了吗
I don't want you to say anything
我不想让你说任何
that you didn't see or hear, Daniel.
你没有看到或者听到的事 丹尼尔
That's the problem, sheriff.
问题就在这儿 警长
Even that's uncertain.
我自己都不确定
It's a memory, not a fact.
那是我的记忆 并不等同于事实
Well, if you're not sure about something,
如果某事你不能确定
just say you're not sure.
那你就说不能确定
How about that?
行吗
Sure.
行
Trey said you were wearing a jacket.
特雷说你穿的是夹克
That's a lie.
这是谎话
I know it is.
我知道
It was George Melton's DNA, the single sample.
单独的DNA样本 属于乔治·梅尔顿
I don't what game you're playing today, sheriff.
我不知道你到底想干什么 警长
I believe George raped Hanna, Daniel.
我认为是乔治强♥暴♥了汉娜 丹尼尔
And I feel pretty confident that Trey and Chris nelms
而且我很确定特雷和克里斯·尼尔姆斯
and maybe others had sex with her, too,
或许还有其他几个 也都曾违背她的意愿
against her will.
和她发生过性关系
Maybe not initially, but like you said in the debrief.
也许最初没有 但就像你在问讯中说的那样
And I believe it's their DNA in that mixed sample
我认为检测出来的混合DNA
that was tested.
就来自他们
We just don't have the science yet to single them out.
只是现在还没有技术能分离出来
And when you got out of prison,
当你出狱后
I think George started worrying
我认为乔治就开始担心
and started talking to the others about confession again.
又开始和其他几个人讨论自首的事
A-again?
又
What do you mean, "Again"?
什么叫"又"
George went to C.J. Pickens right after your trial,
你的审判刚过乔治就去找了CJ·皮金斯
but C.J. wouldn't talk to him.
对方没有回应
I think George wanted to come clean, even back then.
我觉得 当时乔治就想自首
And I think he was gonna do it this time, really do it.
我认为这次他是想要自首 真的自首
And I think Trey Willis decided to shut him up
我认为是特雷·威利斯决定
before he got them all in a whole mess of trouble.
在他给他们惹来大♥麻♥烦前先灭他的口
I don't think you killed George Melton.
我认为乔治·梅尔顿不是你杀的
I think it was Trey.
是特雷杀的
You understand me?
明白了吗
You're not here as a suspect, Daniel.
找你来不是做为嫌犯 丹尼尔
You're here as a witness.
是作为人证
T-that's a lot of leaps, sheriff.
这都是您的推理 警长
Then help me build the bridges.
那就帮我找到证据
Bridges to what?
什么的证据
Trey's conviction?
特雷的认罪吗
To the truth.
真♥相♥的证据
A-and what happens if you don't find the truth, sheriff?
如果你找不到真♥相♥呢 警长
The whole truth and nothing but?
完整的真♥相♥
I just keep looking till I do.
那就一直找 直到找到为止
Trey had a bag.
特雷带了一个包
Yes?
谁呀
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Okay.
请进
I got some cookies from banyons.
我在网上学着烤了饼干
That's cool.
很棒
What have you been up to?
你干什么呢
Reading.
看书
With that music on? Sure.
听着音乐看 是啊
God, I can't even read in the quiet any more.
天哪 安安静静的我都看不进去呢
You're old. Jared.
因为你老了 杰瑞德
It's harder to concentrate when you get older.
人都注意不到自己变老
You never complain, do you?
你从来都不抱怨 是吗
Yes, I do.
我抱怨的
Well, not to me.
但没向我抱怨
You want to complain to me?
你想跟我抱怨抱怨吗
What's going on, mom?
到底是怎么回事 妈妈
What do you mean?
什么意思
That right there.
就是这个
What's going on with you and dad,
你和爸爸是怎么回事
with Teddy and Daniel, with all of it?
小泰和丹尼尔又是怎么回事 都是怎么了
Just feels like everybody thinks
我就是感觉大家都认为
I'm better off not knowing stuff.
我最好什么都不知道
Or maybe nobody cares about me enough to tell me.
又或许根本没人在乎我 懒得跟我说
Of course we care.
我们当然在乎你
I'm scared to ask
我都不敢问你
'cause you're so freaked out all the time, mom.
因为你总是一副吓坏了的样子 妈
First, I love you very much.
首先 我非常爱你
But I can see how you might feel that way.
但我能明白你为什么会有这种感觉
No problem.
那就好
I just...
我只是
Can you give me a couple weeks?
你能给我几周时间吗
Until Daniel's settled in his new place.
就等到丹尼尔在新住处安顿下来
And then I'll tell you all of it.
然后我就全告诉你
I promise.
我保证
Just don't forget.
别忘了就好
The front door of the trailer was locked?
拖车的前门锁了吗
Oh, he said it was. I-I didn't check.
他说锁了 我没亲眼去看
So, then he goes around to the back.
所以然后他绕到后面去了
Yes.
是
The next thing I knew,
接下来我就看见
he was opening the front door from the inside.
他从里面开了前门出来了
What about the duffel bag?
那个行李袋呢
I-it was still in the truck.
我还在车上
So he didn't bring the duffel bag inside?
所以他没有拿着行李袋进去
Not then, no.
当时没有
But later?
后来拿了
After he thought I was asleep.
后来他以为我睡着了
Or passed out or whatever he thought.
或者昏过去了 不知道他怎么以为的
So, he goes outside,
所以他走出来
gets the duffel bag and brings it inside?
拿上行李袋 又进去了
That's leading, sheriff.
你这是误导性发问 警长
Well, you tell me, then.
那你自己说
He goes outside and gets the duffel bag
他走了出来 拿上行李袋
and brings it inside.
又进去了
Okay. Then what?
好 然后呢
He goes to George's bedroom for a while.
他在乔治的卧室里待了一会儿
And that's where you found the wallet?
你就是在那里找到的钱包
The next morning, yes.
第二天早上找到的
Did you see him with the phone,
你看见他拿了手♥机♥了吗
or see him place it somewhere?
或者看见他藏在哪里了吗
No. It was just on the coffee table when I woke up.
没有 我醒过来就放在咖啡桌上了
The coffee table?
咖啡桌
Yes.
是
Are you sure?
你确定
No. I-it was in George's bedroom, near -- near the wallet.
错了 是在乔治的卧室里 就在钱包旁边
And that's when you picked it up?
然后你把它们拿起来了
Both of them, yes.
都拿了
Hello?
喂
It's me.
是我
I know.
我知道
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
挺好的
I love you, Tawney.
我爱你 托妮
Yeah, I know.
我知道
And I wish I was better for you.
我希望我之前能对你好些
Me too.
我也是
Me for you.
我也该对你好些
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表