剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
and I will still beat your redneck ass.
我仍然会把你打得屁滚尿流
Talk is cheap, wicked stepsister,
说起来容易 邪恶的继姐
and old Teddy boy ain't a teenager anymore.
并且小泰不再是小孩子了
Okay, Mr. Third person.
好的 中间人先生
You go get the cards, and I'll be right back.
你去拿牌 我马上回来
He bought a round-trip ticket?
他买♥♥了往返票
Yep.
是的
Damn, Carl. Uh, that don't make any sense.
卡尔 这根本说不通
I'm telling you, he offed himself.
我告诉你 他自杀的
It's late, Trey.
太晚了 特雷
Why don't we pick this back up tomorrow.
我们为什么不明天再处理呢
Unless...
除非
He was undecided
他没定下
when he took the bus up here, you know?
啥时候乘公交车 你知道吗
You know, and then I didn't tell him whatever it was
他想打听的什么事
that he wanted to hear, and he did it.
我都没有告诉他 然后他自杀了
Pulled the trigger.
扣下扳机
And you came back a week later
然后你一周后回来了
and tossed his body in the river,
将他的尸体丢进河里
Took his wallet and phone?
拿走了他的钱包和手♥机♥
Oh, don't forget the gun.
别忘了枪
Then pretended like he was alive for the next month or so.
然后假装他还活到了下个月左右
Look, I panicked, Carl, okay?
卡尔 我害怕了行吗
I panicked. Pure dee plain and simple.
我害怕了 纯粹就是慌神了
I did some stupid, impulsive shit.
我做了愚蠢冲动的事
That's his gun, right?
那是他的枪 是吗
That's your gun.
那是你的枪
No, the other gun, Lid -- that one.
不 另一把枪 利德 那一把
That's the one they found at his trailer.
这是在他拖车里发现的
Right, that's 'cause I put it there.
肯定的 因为是我亲手放在那的
That gun right there,
就是这把枪
That is the gun that I found next to his body.
我就是在他的尸体旁边发现的枪
Why did you put it in the trailer -- to frame Holden?
你把枪放拖车里干什么 陷害霍顿吗
To throw you off my trail.
是想让你不再查我
I know. "What trail?"
我知道 "不查什么"
I compounded my errors.
我真是错上加错啊
Look, I -- I wish to god
我对天发誓
that I'd just come clean from the get-go, believe me.
我也想一上来就说真话 相信我
Why don't you just come clean now?
那你现在就开始坦白吧
Because there ain't nothing to come clean about!
因为我也没什么可坦白的了
That's what I'm trying to say!
我解释了半天了
Look, all right, there has got to be some way
你们肯定有什么办法
that you can prove that this is the gun
能证明这把枪
that he killed himself with, right?
是他自杀用的 对吧
If we had a bullet, state forensics might could prove
如果我们能找到子弹 州鉴证署有可能
that that's the gun that killed him.
证明这就是致他死亡的枪
Carl, what, do you think I took his own gun from him
卡尔 难道你以为是我抢了他自己的枪
and killed him with it?
再杀了他吗
I mean, I didn't even know he was carrying.
我都不知道他持枪
Okay, Trey, we'll go out there tomorrow,
好吧特雷 那我们明天出去取证
and you can show me where all this took place.
你带我们去案发地点
Bring a damn metal detector, too.
别忘了拿个金属探测器
No problem.
行
So, what, do I just meet y'all here in the morning?
那我明儿一大早来找你们吗
Why don't we just keep you here tonight,
你今晚不如住这吧
and it'll save you a trip?
省得来回折腾了
You never even had any kettle corn.
我看你这根本没有爆米花吧
Oh, I declare.
天哪
Hey, buddy.
好啊 老弟
Who's winning?
谁快赢了
Don't ask.
甭问
Where has he been?
这东西去哪了
Well, your dad gave him to Daniel.
你老爸把他给了丹尼尔
Daniel gave him to me.
丹尼尔又把他给了我
And I'm giving him back to the store.
我又把他还回店里了
Where he belongs.
算是回家了
I kind of miss the little fella.
我都有点想这小伙计了
Shut up and draw.
闭嘴快摸牌
I'll deny I ever said this, but, uh...
我不会承认我说过这话 但是
The kitchen looks pretty good.
厨房♥收拾得挺好
Can I play?
我能玩吗
No. No.
不行 不行
I swear to god.
我对天发誓
For the 10th time.
你发了这是第十回了
Just have them keep looking, Carl.
让他们再仔细找找 卡尔
He can't get down there, Trey. The river's too high.
他不能下水 特雷 水位太高了
I'm telling you,
我说真的
that is where George was at -- right there -- and his gun.
乔治就在那个位置 就是那 还有他的枪
We'll just have to wait till the river goes down to come back.
那也只好等水位下去再回来找找了
Oh, that'll take a while.
那要等很久了
Like finding a needle in a haystack anyhow.
反正都是大海捞针的事
Trey Willis, you're under arrest for the murder of George Melton.
特雷·威利斯 你因谋杀乔治·梅尔顿被捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Jesus, Carl! Anything you say can and will be held against you...
不是吧卡尔 你所说的一切都将
Can't do this! in a court of law.
你不能抓我 作为呈堂证供
I didn't kill George!
我没杀乔治
You have a right to speak to an attorney
你有权委托律师
and have him present during questioning.
并由该律师全程陪同你接受讯问
Brave new world.
勇敢新世界
It's only temporary, honey.
这只是暂时的 亲爱的
I've never had a roommate before.
我之前从没跟别人合住过
I thought about that.
这我想到了
Get to practice my interpersonal skills.
我得练习一下交际技能了
It's a lifelong practice. I'll tell you that.
我跟你说 这个技能一辈子都得练
1, 2, 3.
1 2 3
Fits like a glove. It does.
严丝合缝啊 可不是
Don't look bad, does it?
看起来不赖吧
No, it doesn't.
确实不赖
Gonna need you a new refrigerator now.
你得买♥♥个新冰箱了
I need to say something, son.
我有话要对你说 儿子
I don't want to talk about this, dad.
我现在不想谈这个 老爸
When Margaret -- your mother left...
当玛格丽特 你母亲走后
I didn't say a lot about it because I felt guilty.
我没说太多 是因为我有愧
I felt like I failed you.
我感觉我辜负了你
Well, I felt like it was my fault somehow -- her leaving.
我倒觉得她离开是我的错
I see that now.
我现在知道了
I mean, the whole time I've been married...
我结婚这些年
I've been afraid Tawney was gonna do the same thing, dad.
我一直担心托妮也会离开 爸
She did.
她真离开了
I should've told you this, but...
我应该早跟你说的 但是
It wasn't all Margaret's fault.
也不全是玛格丽特的错
I mean, she had her problems.
她确实有责任
And we got more and more distant, but...
我们也确实越来越疏远 但是
But what, dad?
但是什么 爸
I started leaning on somebody else.
我对别人产生了依赖
Another woman.
别的女人
Wasn't physical, just -- just talking and stuff,
不是那方面的 就是聊天
but as soon as I opened that door...
但你只要开了个头
I sure didn't do what I could have to save the marriage.
我确实没有尽全力挽救我的婚姻
I just let her go.
我由着她走了
I just hope you do all you can to save yours.
我希望你能尽全力拯救你的婚姻
Don't take this the wrong way, Mother, but...
你别误解我 妈 但是
I'd like to do this part alone.
这一步我想自己走
Oh. Okay.
是吗 好啊
I'm gonna give it my best shot.
我会尽力一试
I know you will.
我知道你会的
All I can do, right?
我能做到 对吧
It's all anybody can do.
谁都能做到
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表