剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Just tell the truth, Tawney.
把心里话说出来吧 托妮
For once, just tell the truth.
就这一次 就说这一次
But that's the problem, Teddy.
问题就在这 小泰
E-every time I tell the truth, I'm -- I'm punished for it.
每次我把心里话说出来 都没好事
'cause you always hold something back.
因为你总把话窝在心里
You never tell the whole truth.
从来都不直说
Why are you always making me feel guilty
你为什么总是让我觉得
about -- about everything?
觉得 觉得过意不去呢
Do you want me here with you?
你想不想让我和你待在这吧
Of course I do. You need to be here.
我当然想 你也需要来
You need -- you need to talk about --
你需要 你需要好好谈谈
That's not what I asked you.
你别回避我的问题
Do you want me here with you right now?
你现在是希望我在这还是不希望
I don't know. I don't know what I want, Teddy.
我不知道 我不知道我希望什么 小泰
I don't know if...
我都不知道
I don't if I -- if I want to be here myself.
我都不知道我自己想不想来
I don't know What?
我不知道 什么
Just say it, Tawney. Go for it.
说出来 托妮 说吧
I don't know if I want to be with you, Teddy.
我都不知道我想不想和你在一起 小泰
Is that what you want to hear?
你希望听见我说这个吗
I don't know if I want to be married to you.
我不知道我想不想做你妻子
Teddy, are you okay?
小泰 你还好吗
How are you feeling, Teddy?
你感觉如何 小泰
How am I feeling, Rebecca?
我感觉如何 丽贝卡
Kind of great, really.
还挺好 真的
Okay. How so?
是吗 怎么说
Maybe not great great,
不是心花怒放那种好
like after the perfect golf shot,
如同打出了完美的一杆后的感觉
but, uh...
但是...
at least all this time I know I wasn't crazy.
至少一直以来我都知道自己没疯
Danny.
丹尼
What's up?
怎么了
I just need you to sign this form.
我只是需要你签了这份表格
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What is it?
这是什么
From -- from my probation officer --
我的假释官给我的...
confirmation that I'm living with you.
要确认我和你住在一起
No problem.
没问题
Okay.
行
You okay, brother?
你没事吧 哥哥
Yeah, I-I'm fine.
没事 我挺好
I just need to get it to her by 5:00.
只是需要在五点前把这个给她送过去
You're not gonna make it.
你赶不及的
Here. Take my car.
给 开我的车去吧
I-I don't want --
我...我不想...
I'll get a ride. Not a problem.
我会搭别人便车的 没关系
You're gonna be fine, Daniel.
你会没事的 丹尼尔
Just take care of this, and I'll see you tonight, okay?
好好开我的车 我们晚上见
Go.
去吧
Sorry about that.
抱歉久等
I'm sorry, Teddy.
对不起 小泰
Don't be. I asked for it.
别这么说 是我自找的
You were right.
你说得没错
I was thinking about Daniel in there,
我刚刚在里面是在想丹尼尔
but not in the way that you think.
但不是你以为的那种想
The sheriff called and wants to ask me questions.
警长打电♥话♥来想问我一些问题
Why do they want to talk to you?
为什么他们想要找你谈
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
Somebody killed George Melton.
有人杀了乔治·梅尔顿
What?
什么
He testified against Daniel.
他指证过丹尼尔
Helped put him on death row, really.
真的是帮着把他送进了死囚室
I went to Florida, Teddy.
我去了佛罗里达 小泰
Daniel was stranded there,
丹尼尔被困在那儿了
and he called me.
然后他打电♥话♥给我
I-I just drove down and I picked him up
我只不过是开车过去接他
and brought him home.
把他送回家了而已
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Where in Florida?
佛罗里达哪里
Down -- down near Live Oak.
利夫奥克附近
That's where George Melton lived.
乔治·梅尔顿生前就住在那里
God.
天呐
Teddy, what -- what do I do?
小泰 我该怎么办
I don't know. Just tell the truth, I guess.
我不知道 我猜你还是坦白好了
Johnny Mitchell.
约翰尼·米切尔
Hold on.
等等
Thank you, Daniel. See you next week.
谢谢你 丹尼尔 下周见
Did Daniel tell you why he had gone to Florida,
丹尼尔有告诉过你他为什么去佛罗里达吗
Mrs. Talbot?
塔尔博特太太
He didn't.
他没说
You weren't curious?
你当时就不好奇吗
It wasn't my place to pry.
我不想多管闲事
Did Daniel mention anything about a trailer,
丹尼尔有提到过一辆拖车吗
anything he might've done there?
或者提到过他在那边干了什么吗
He didn't mention a trailer at all.
他没提过什么拖车
And you didn't pry?
而你也没有多问
No, sir.
没有 长官
Did he mention seeing or talking to anybody?
他说过自己和什么人见了面或者说话吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
What was Daniel wearing that day, ma'am?
丹尼尔那天穿着什么样的衣服 女士
A shirt --
一件衬衣...
a button-down, I think.
领尖有钮扣的那种 我记得
And blue jeans.
还有蓝色的牛仔裤
Was he wearing a jacket?
他有穿夹克衫吗
I don't think anyone wears a jacket in Florida.
没人会在佛罗里达穿夹克的
Is that a no?
所以是没有吗
It is a no.
没有
Did y'all talk about anything during the trip back?
你们在回来的路上有交流吗
Spiritual matters.
说了些精神层面的东西
Spiritual matters?
精神层面的东西
Sin, redemption, forgiveness, god's grace.
罪孽 救赎 原谅 神恩
It's a big subject.
很大的话题
He didn't happen to discuss any specific sins, did he?
他不会恰好说了某些具体的罪孽吧
No, he didn't.
没有
Just sin in general?
只说了广义上的罪孽吗
We all have sin, sheriff.
我们都有罪 警长
That's true,
没错
but he confessed to one a good deal bigger than most.
但他认过的一个罪比大部分罪都要深重
Maybe so, but I feel any sin he has committed
也许吧 但我感觉他犯下的任何罪
is far surpassed by the sins committed against him.
远不及别人对他犯下的罪
Do you?
你这么觉得
I do.
是的
And why is that?
为什么呢
Because those sins were carefully considered, Sheriff.
因为那些罪都是精心谋划的 警长
I don't think Daniel ever carefully considered committing a sin
我不认为丹尼尔精心谋划过要犯下罪行
and then actually committed it.
然后再低头认罪
What was his demeanor?
他当时有什么举止
Demeanor?
举止
Emotional state.
情绪状态
Sad.
难过
Troubled, burdened.
不安 苦恼
I don't suppose that concerns you, either.
貌似您对这种情况也不忧心啊
Well, that's just Daniel.
丹尼尔就是那样的
Ever since I've known him, he's been like that.
从我认识他起 他就是那样了
And why do you think that is?
你觉得是什么原因呢
God's testing him.
上帝在考验他
Really?
是吗
I believe that.
我相信是这样
Yes.
是的
Bet you slept a lot in there.
你在里面的时候 没少睡吧
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表