剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, buddy. It's me.
伙计 是我
Been a long time, huh?
好久不见啊
You heard who's getting out?
你听说谁出来了吗
Ain't that some shit? Like lazarus.
真是噩梦啊对吧 跟瘟疫一样
Anyway, our other buddy's all tweaked about it.
总之 其他伙计都对此很不安
You know how he used to be? He's worse now.
你知道他以前什么样 现在更是变本加厉啊
Yeah, I know. It's a drag.
我知道 这事很烦人
Call me.
打给我
And you never called Mr. Willis back?
你一直没有给威利斯先生回电♥话♥吗
I didn't.
没有
What about your phone conversation with George Melton?
你跟乔治·梅尔顿的那通电♥话♥说了什么
George called me and, um,
乔治给我打的电♥话♥
basically just said that
主要就是说
if this all came back, he wasn't sure that he could...
如果翻起往事 他不知道自己是否
withstand the pressure.
能承受住压力
He just kept saying that maybe -- maybe he should tell.
他一直说或许 或许他该说出来
Tell it all.
把一切都说出来
That it was harder and harder to keep it in anyway
把事情保密越来越困难了
and that it had rotted inside of him.
秘密已经在他心底腐烂
H-he became, uh... incoherent at that point.
那时 他开始语无伦次
Just he started crying.
然后就开始哭
What did you do?
你怎么做的
I just tried to calm him down.
我试图让他冷静下来
And I said I-I thought it was, uh...
我说我觉得这主意...
a noble idea, but I didn't think it was a good one.
很高尚 但并不是个好主意
Why not?
为什么
I told him it was too late.
我告诉他现在太晚了
It wouldn't change anything.
说出来也不会改变什么了
In fact, it... it would ruin a lot of lives.
反而会 毁掉很多人的生活
What had rotted, Chris? What was he going to tell?
什么腐烂了 克里斯 他要说的是什么
God, it was so long ago.
天 事情过去太久了
I'm not the same person.
我已经变了
I wasn't even that person back then.
即使是当时 那也不是真正的我
Chris, everybody here pretty much knows the gist
克斯里 这里基本所有人都知道
of what you're gonna say.
你要说的主旨是什么
You just need to...
你只是需要...
You know, go ahead and give voice to it.
尽管说出来就行了
It evolved, Sheriff.
事情不知如何就发展成那样了 警长
It wasn't -- it wasn't premeditated.
不是...不是有预谋的
It just became.
就变成那样了
Became what?
变成哪样
Rape.
强♥奸♥
We raped Hanna Dean.
我们强♥奸♥了汉娜·迪恩
Have you just been sitting out here?
你一直坐在这外面吗
Didn't want to bother anybody.
不想打扰别人
Daniel stayed with Jon last night.
丹尼尔昨晚跟乔恩一起住的
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I told him you weren't gonna be here, but...
我告诉他你不会来 但是...
Too many memories, I guess.
应该是有太多回忆吧
And not just recent ones.
而且不只是近期的
Where you going, Janet?
你要去哪里 珍妮特
Daniel wants to leave today.
丹尼尔想今天离开
We're going on a little road trip first,
我们会先去开车兜兜风
and then I'm gonna take him
然后我就带他
to the New Canaan house in Nashville.
去那什维尔的新迦南房♥子
I see.
知道了
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
I've got it, but...Sure.
我来就行...好吧
We'll be gone a few days.
我们会离开几天
I mean, I will -- three or four.
我是说我 三四天吧
I'm not sure.
不是很确定
Want me to check the oil for you?
要我帮你看看油还有多少吗
I'll just check it on the way out.
我路上自己看吧
Janet?
珍妮特
I just got off the phone with Teddy.
我刚跟小泰通过电♥话♥
Teddy? About what?
小泰 什么事
I just wanted to check in with him before I left.
我就是走之前问问他的情况
See how he's doing.
看看他怎么样
You know, after yesterday.
毕竟昨天发生了那种事
He asked if it would be all right
他问我 如果他需要
if he could stay here for a little while
能不能暂时在这里
if he needed to.
住几天
Stay here?
住这里
Evidently, he's offered the house to Tawney
显然他跟托妮说如果想住
if she wants to stay there.
她可以住他们家里
I spent the night there, and he didn't say a word about that.
我昨晚在那里过的夜 他什么都没说
Anyway, I said I didn't have a problem with it.
总之 我说我这边没问题
It's not the same thing, Janet.
这不是一回事 珍妮特
I'm not saying it is, Ted.
我没说是 泰德
It's not the same thing.
不是一回事
Ted, we're not gonna figure this out right now.
泰德 现在我们先不谈这个
Can we just put it on hold until I get back?
等我回来的时候再说好吗
Sure.
好
I'll call you from the road.
路上我会给你打电♥话♥的
I don't really have context yet, Jon.
我不是很明白来龙去脉 乔恩
Okay.
知道了
Would this be considered a shitty view?
这幅景象算差劲吗
Within the norm of shitty views?
在正常人眼里
To me, it qualifies.
我觉得挺差劲
I'm still outside the norm, then.
那我还不属于正常人
You are that, buddy.
你是正常人 伙计
You have to report to Nashville probation in four days.
你得在四天内到那什维尔缓刑处报到
Understood.
明白
How's the view for you now, Mr. Stern?
你觉得现在的景象如何 斯特恩先生
More complicated.
更复杂了
Hey, y'all! I got swint's doughnuts.
你们好啊 我带来了甜甜圈
And fritters.
还有果馅油炸饼
And a mother.
还有一个妈
Don't let that woman near the box!
不要让那个女人靠近盒子
She'll take all the fritters.
她会把果馅油炸饼吃光的
Fritters? Mmhmm.
果馅油炸饼 没错
Amantha, I am your mother. Give me that box.
阿曼莎 我是你母亲 把盒子给我
Unh-unh. I'm your brother.
我可是你哥哥
And I've painted your pool.
我还帮你漆游泳池了
What? I don't know.
什么 我也不知道
Help, Jon. What should I do?
救命 乔恩 我该怎么办
Spit in the box.
朝盒子里吐口水
Don't give up your day job.
不要忘记自己的本职好吗
How was Hanna at that point?
那时候汉娜怎么样
She was okay.
她没事
I mean, she wasn't, uh...Okay,
我是说 她不是...没事
But she had calmed down some, and...
但她冷静了一点 然后...
And what?
然后怎么了
She -- she was kind of apologizing to us.
她向我们道歉
Hanna was apologizing to y'all?
汉娜向你们道歉
Yeah, for getting things started, I guess.
应该是为了挑起这些事
But afterwards, she was more worried about Daniel
但后来 比起发生的事
than what had happened.
她更担心丹尼尔
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, she kept asking us not to tell him.
她一直让我们别告诉他
Why do you think she did that?
她为什么要那么做
I don't know why exactly. I-it was all pretty surreal.
我也不清楚原因 这事太离奇了
So, did y'all say you wouldn't tell Daniel?
所以你们都答应不告诉丹尼尔
Trey said that we wouldn't if she wouldn't.
特雷说她不说 我们也不说
How did she respond?
她有什么回应
She just sat there.
她就坐在那里
Looking ashamed and...
一脸羞愧 而且...
I don't know how else to say this, but...
我想不出其他的说法 但是...
kind of pouty.
有点撅嘴
"Pouty"?
"撅嘴"
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表