剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I been thinking, and I got kind of an idea.
我一直在考虑 然后有了个想法
I know, scary proposition.
我知道这提议会有些吓人
I want you to come back.
我希望你搬回来
Teddy, I-I don't think --
小泰 我看还是别
Just hear me out.
你听我说完
I want you to come back to the house,
我希望你搬回家来住
and I'll move out.
我搬出去
I'll leave all the keys with you,
我会把所有的钥匙都留给你
and I promise I won't come over unless you ask me to.
而且我保证 除非你叫我 我不会去找你
You said that before.
之前你就这么说过
I know I did. I know.
我是说过 我知道
You stay as long as you like
你想住多久住多久
until you figure things out for yourself,
住到你自己理清头绪就好
whenever that is.
多久都行
Where will you go?
那你住哪
Don't worry about that. I got options.
这你不用担心 我有地方住
I think I'm gonna stay at miss Kathy's for a while.
我想我还是在凯茜小姐这住一段时间吧
Okay.
那好
She's got a spare bed.
她这里有空床
That's good.
那就好
Might be exactly where you need to be.
可能正是你想待的地方
Might be.
可能吧
But if that doesn't work out for you,
但是如果你住得不舒服
or you just need more space or whatever,
或者你需要更多空间什么的
my offer still stands.
这个提议依然有效
No strings attached.
没有附加条件
That's very generous of you, Teddy.
你真好 小泰
You're not alone, Tawney.
你不孤独 托妮
Got to go.
我先挂了
Hey, buddy.
好啊 哥们
Hey, buddy.
你也好啊 哥们
Snuck back in the pool on me.
敢背着我偷溜回泳池来
I'm sneaky.
我就是偷偷摸摸的人
It's beautiful, Danny.
刷得很好看 丹尼
I'm revisiting my blue period.
我想重温一下我的蓝调时期
I have some shitty news.
我有个不好的消息
Okay.
说吧
You have to move out.
你得搬出去了
Some of the tenants went over Melvin's head.
有些住户整天去找梅尔文
You're not on the lease.
因为租约上没有你
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
When?
什么时候
Tonight.
就今晚
They don't like the color?
他们不喜欢这颜色吗
Guess not.
看来不喜欢
Sheriff Daggett doesn't think I killed George.
达格特警长认为不是我杀的乔治
Well, that's encouraging.
这是好事啊
Yeah.
是啊
Especially since I didn't.
尤其是我本来就没杀
Maybe they find the real killer this time.
也许他们这次能找出真凶了
Sheriff certainly thinks so.
反正警长是决心十足
Not our problem, is it?
不是我们的问题 是吧
I'd like to finish the pool before I go.
我想在我走之前把游泳池修完
Melvin said tonight meant midnight.
梅尔文说今晚的意思是午夜
Plenty of time.
有的是时间
Daniel can't stay at Amantha's anymore.
丹尼尔不能再留在阿曼莎那了
You can stay at Teddy's if you don't want to be here,
如果你不想去你可以待在泰迪那里
But Daniel's coming home.
但是丹尼尔要回家了
I understand.
我明白
I'm so sorry for what happened to you, Teddy.
我对你发生的一切很抱歉 小泰
My heart breaks every time I think about it.
我一想起来我就心痛
For you.
为了你
My heart breaks for you, Teddy.
我为你心痛 小泰
But my heart breaks for my other son, too.
但我也为我另一个儿子心痛
Because no matter what or your dad
因为不管你♥爸♥爸
Or anybody else thinks, daniel's not a bad person.
或者其他人怎么想 丹尼尔都不是坏人
He's a sick person.
他是个病人
He's a damaged person.
他受过伤
But he's not bad.
但他不是坏人
And he's had such a raw deal, his life.
他受到了那样的不公平对待 他的人生
So I'm gonna help him.
所以我要帮他
As much as I can, as much as he'll let me,
在他允许的最大限度下 尽我所能
so that he has a chance.
这样他才有一线生机
That's all.
就这样
Just like the rest of us, if we're lucky.
如果我们有幸生存下来 他也应该一样
I don't believe it.
我不相信这个
Me neither.
我也不
No, I don't believe you didn't call me, Daniel,
不 我不相信的是你没打给我 丹尼尔
after all we talked about.
我们谈了那么多
I know, Jon.
我知道 乔恩
I have no good explanation.
我没法解释
It all worked out.
已经都解决了
Yeah, it sure seems like it.
看起来的确如此
Still wish I'd been there.
真希望我也去了
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
不要对礼物吹毛求疵
It's a curious gift.
真是个奇怪的礼物
What's that?
那是什么
Tennessee sent over Daniel's reporting instructions.
田纳西州寄来的丹尼尔的报告说明
They approved his transfer.
他们批准他转移了
I'm not sure I want to live in a state that'll have me.
我还不确定我想要待在哪个州
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
That's good, Jon. Thank you.
很好 乔恩 谢谢你
Glad to be of service somehow.
很高兴为你服务
May we join you?
我们能加入你们吗
Of course.
当然可以
Uh, grab a chair.
搬椅子过来
What's going on? Are we celebrating something?
发生了什么 我们是在庆祝什么吗
Well, I'm nearly finished painting the pool.
我快刷完这个游泳池了
And, evidently, Sheriff Daggett doesn't think
并且 明显达格特警长不认为
Daniel's a suspect in George Melton's murder.
丹尼尔是乔治·梅尔顿谋杀案的嫌疑犯
Our Sheriff Daggett?
我们的达格特警长吗
Yes, uncharacteristically.
是的 一反常态
It turns out there might be one other person in Paulie
很可能另有其人在波利
who could've committed a crime.
犯下了这个案子
I think I will have a beer.
我想我得来瓶啤酒
Hey, Jared.
杰瑞德
Hey, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Glad you could join us for such a festive occasion.
很高兴你和我们一起庆祝
Me too.
我也是
I've always wanted to watch paint dry.
我总想看着涂料晾干
Big sport in Finland.
这在芬兰可是大活动
Shall we toast Sheriff Daggett?
我们为达格特警长干杯吧
No.
不要
Sheriff.
警长
Mind stepping out here for a minute, Trey?
介意出来走一会吗 特雷
What's going on, Carl?
发生什么了 卡尔
We've got a warrant to search your house.
我们拿到了批准来搜查你的房♥子
What?
什么
You carrying?
你带枪了吗
No, I'm not carrying, Carl.
不 我没带 卡尔
Can you put your hands up? Need to pat you down.
你能把手举起来吗 需要搜下身
I just said I'm not carrying, carl.
我说了我没带 卡尔
We got to follow procedure, trey.
我们要按程序走 特雷
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No, you're not.
不 你没有
You want to stay here while we do this?
我们搜查的时候你想在这儿待着吗
Of course I do.
当然
Gonna need you to stay with your family
需要你和你家人
in the front room till after we search it.
一直待在前厅直到我们搜查完
Patty, we've got company.
帕迪 我们有客了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表