剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
a couple is made up of two people.
夫妻关系需要两个人
And two people -- any two people --
而两个人 不管是谁
have their own individual attributes and complexities
都有他们自己的独特属性和复杂性
that they bring
这些也会被他们
to each of the relationships in their lives,
带入他们生活中的所有人际关系里
including, and especially, a marriage.
包括 或者说尤其是 婚姻关系
So while it may seem counterintuitive at first,
虽然这显得有些不合理
a lot of what we do in couples counseling
但我们一开始做婚姻咨♥询♥
is talk about ourselves, individually.
需要你们各自谈谈自己
Individually. Got it.
各自 了解
So...
所以
Tell us about your life, Teddy.
跟我们讲讲你的生活吧 泰迪
Like where I was hatched?
比如我的出生地吗
Perfect.
很好啊
Right here in Paulie.
就在这里 波利
And you grew up here?
也是在这里长大的吗
Never left.
从未离开过这里
Uh, except for college, um, which is where we met.
除了大学 那也是我们相遇的地方
Um, I mean, not in college, but in the town --
我不是指大学里面 是大学在的城市
Statesboro, G.A.
斯泰茨伯勒 乔治亚州
I'd gone back for homecoming, and there she was,
我去参加同学会 结果遇到了她
This beautiful girl working at the Chicken Shack.
鸡块店工作的美丽女孩
Rest is history, I guess.
剩下的都是历史了 我想
Or therapy.
当然这咨♥询♥不是
That's a sweet story, Teddy,
很美的故事 泰迪
but I want to put a pin
但我想先强调一下
in the Chicken Shack for a minute,
鸡块店的恋爱故事
if that's okay.
可以吗
Pin in the chicken. Okay.
强调一下 好的
I want to talk about your courtship, I do,
我想了解你们的恋爱 真的
And we'll get there,
我们待会再说
but I want to hang back in your childhood for a bit,
我想先谈谈你的童年
learn more about you.
更多的了解你一点
Individually.
单独说
You got it.
是的
Why in the hell would Daniel go to Florida
那么多人 丹尼尔为什么就选了
with Trey Willis of all people?
和特雷·威利斯一起去佛罗里达呢
He said he wanted to see George. Trey offered him a ride.
他说他想去看乔治 特雷就说捎他去
Why would he want to do that -- either of those things?
他为什么做这事呢 这些事
He's your brother.
他是你哥哥
The master of baffling decisions. Jesus.
那个只会做各种奇怪的事的人啊 真是
Look, if I was in the sheriff's position,
如果我是警长
it's not hard to see myself heading down a similar path.
很容易觉得历史重演了
Daggett, man.
达格特 真是
George Melton's testimony against Daniel is a problem.
乔治·梅尔顿对丹尼尔的证词是个问题
A testimony which was a lie.
一个虚假的证词
And Daniel knew it was a lie,
丹尼尔也知道是假话
hence the motive in Daggett's mind.
这也正是达格特心里认为的动机
What about trey willis or those other assholes?
那特雷·威利斯和其他那些混♥蛋♥呢
They have motive.
他们也有动机啊
They always have -- in Amantha's mind.
一直都有 从我的角度看
I think he's looking at trey, too.
我觉得他也在怀疑特雷
Let me get this straight.
我直说了吧
So, Daniel finally gets out after 20 years in a goddamn box,
丹尼尔服刑了二十年终于出狱了
and the first thing he does is kill a guy
结果做的第一件事就是杀个人
so he can go right back? I know.
害自己再回监狱吗 我理解
Where would he get the gun, Jon? It's absurd.
他要从哪去弄枪啊 乔恩 简直荒唐
To us, yes, but to them, they're just trying to find
我们会这么想 但他们 只会去看
the straightest line between the two points.
两点间的直线逻辑
Well, they need to find a more crooked path.
那他们需要条曲线逻辑
Does mom know?
妈妈知道吗
I called her last night.
我昨晚给她打了个电♥话♥
Thanks for taking that bullet.
多谢你替我免了桩麻烦
You can't smoke that in here.
你不能在这抽烟
I know. I'm just
我知道 我只是
need something to look forward to.
总得做点什么
Amantha, he didn't kill George Melton,
阿曼莎 他没有杀乔治·梅尔顿
and he's not going down for it.
他也不会为此入狱的
You're still not a cynic, Jon.
你还是这么乐观 乔恩
I love that about you.
我就喜欢你这点
Maybe you don't know me like you think you know me.
也许你没你想得那么了解我
Maybe not.
也许没有吧
But thank you for standing by Daniel.
但是多谢你支持丹尼尔
It's hard to let go, not care anymore.
想放手也放不下 索性做到底
I'm glad you didn't.
还好你没放手
Anything I can do?
有什么要我做的吗
Other than get in the way?
除了不让我碍事之外
Not at the moment. I'll let you know.
眼下还没有 有事我找你
Better get to work.
我得上班去了
Got to set an example for the associates.
得给同事们做个榜样
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Thank you, Jon.
多谢你 乔恩
Third grade, I came home from school one day
三年级 我有天放学回家
and dad was waiting for me in the kitchen.
爸爸在厨房♥里等我
Said mom had moved to Florida and wasn't coming back.
他说妈妈搬到佛罗里达去了 不回来了
Did he tell you why she left?
他告诉你她为什么走吗
She's an addict.
她吸毒上瘾了
Or was.
或者曾经上瘾
I don't -- I don't know what she is now.
我现在也说不清她现状如何
He told you she was an addict?
是他告诉你她吸毒上瘾吗
Well, not then, but later.
当时没说 后来说的
What did he tell you at the time?
他当时是怎么告诉你的
That we were gonna be all right
他说"我们会好好的"
or that it was my fault or clean as you go.
或者"这是我的错" 或者"保持卫生"
I don't really remember, Rebecca.
我记不太清了 丽贝卡
Okay.
好
Do you remember how it made you feel?
你记得你当时是什么感觉吗
Not much of anything, to be honest.
老实说没什么感觉
Took my cues from dad.
遗传我爸
Did you ever see your mother after she left?
你母亲离开后你又见过她吗
Some, when she'd come back to Paulie.
见过几次 她有时候会回波利
Not in Florida?
没去佛罗里达看她吗
No.
没有
And how often was that?
她经常来吗
Uh, every few months at first.
一开始几个月就回一次
You know, then less and less
然后越来越少
until one day she just kind of stopped coming.
然后有一天就再也没来过了
When was that?
什么时候开始不来了
I think it was right about the time dad got remarried.
我记着大概是我爸再婚的时候吧
Are you close to your stepmother?
你和你继母亲近吗
I thought I was.
我以为是
What do you mean, "thought"?
"以为"是什么意思
Well, her real son came back, and, uh...
她的亲儿子回来了 所以
things changed considerably, I guess you might say.
可以这么说 生活有了很大变化
What's going on over there, Tawney?
你有话想说吗 托妮
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Um... nothing.
没什么想说的
What?
怎么了
Always feels like she'd rather be somewhere else.
总是觉得她不想在这里待着
That's not true.
才没有
No, you're right. My mistake.
你说得对 怨我
She'd rather me be somewhere else.
她希望我别在这里待着
I'm sorry that you feel that way, Teddy.
你这么想我很难过 小泰
Me, too.
我也是
You know, it's interesting, your histories --
说来有趣 你们二人的生活经历
The similarities.
很相似
Have you ever talked about that,
你们谈过这些吗
what it was like for both of you not knowing your mothers?
谈过你们俩都和亲生母亲不熟的感觉吗
Ask her who she's thinking about.
你问问她在想什么
I'm sorry?
什么
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表