剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
We could google it and find out.
我们可以在网上找找
Mother, I know that day is coming --
妈妈 我就知道这一天总会来的
my first google.
我第一次用谷歌♥
But not to see if Hoppy's is still Hoppy's.
但绝不能就是查霍比斯餐厅
I'd like to find out the old-fashioned way.
我要用老办法找出来
Just don't expect things to look a lot like the old days.
别抱太大希望 想着事情能和以前一样
There might be a lot of condos and chain stores.
可能现在都变成公♥寓♥和连锁店了
Could we take a side trip, mother?
我们能顺道去一下吗 妈妈
Aren't we on a side trip?
我们现在不就是顺道旅行吗
A side trip to the side trip.
顺道旅行的时候再顺道一下
I don't see why not.
有何不可
Sure was hard to get some girls of mine asleep
你们昨晚把我家翻得天翻地覆
after y'all tore through my house last night.
之后把我女儿哄睡可就难了
An unfortunate part of this business.
干这行总得这样
What do they call that --
那词怎么说的来着
collateral damage or something?
连带伤害吗
You just want to come clean, Trey?
你要坦白交待吗 特雷
Clean of what?
交待什么
That gun we found by your bed --
我们在你床上找到的枪
when was the last time you fired it?
你最后一次开火是什么时候
Few weeks ago.
几周前吧
I was shooting at some squirrels.
我打松鼠的
With a handgun?
用手♥枪♥吗
Well, I didn't expect to hit 'em.
我也没想打着
I was just...
我只是...
just doing it for sport.
打着玩玩
Can you account for yourself on March 23rd of this year?
今年3月23号♥你干了什么
I don't even know what day of the week that was, Carl.
我都不记得是那是星期几了 卡尔
It was a Tuesday. Okay, if you say so.
是周二 好吧
I mean, I could look at my weekly planner,
我可以去查查我的日程表
see what I had on my plate that particular day.
看看我那天究竟干了什么
It was the day after Daniel Holden got released from prison.
那是丹尼尔·霍顿出狱后的第二天
Now, I remember that day -- the day he got out --
我记得他出狱那天
but the day after was just...
但后一天嘛 对我而言
another day to me, Carl.
就是普通的一天 卡尔
Sinclair Cash and Carry ring a bell?
辛克莱尔现金超♥市♥ 想起什么了吗
I know the place. It don't ring no bell.
我知道那地方 但不懂你什么意思
You bought gas there, paid cash. Didn't happen.
你在那儿用现金买♥♥了汽油 没有
Got a witness.
我们有人证
Now, who the hell's gonna remember me coming into a place
谁会记得我在六七周前的某天
on an exact day six or seven weeks ago?
去过什么地方呢
Somebody who will swear to it.
发过誓的人
Well, I'll swear I didn't.
那我也发誓我没去过
When was the last time you talked to Chris Nelms?
你上一次和克里斯·尼尔姆斯交谈是什么时候
Couldn't tell you.
不记得了
Last time you called him, then.
上一次打电♥话♥给他呢
About the same time I was shooting them squirrels.
和我打松鼠一个时候吧
He didn't answer.
他没接
You leave a message?
你留言了吗
I might have.
好像有吧
Remember what it was about?
还记得是什么内容吗
Couldn't tell you verbatim.
没法一字一句地告诉你了
What if I could tell you verbatim?
如果我一字一句地告诉你呢
I'd take your word for it.
那我肯定相信
Something bothering you, Trey?
有什么麻烦吗 特雷
That son of a bitch told me
那混♥蛋♥说
he was gonna get me some kettle corn.
他会给我拿点爆米花的
I forgot, Carl.
我忘了 卡尔
Could you still make good on it?
还能拿点来吗
We ate the whole bag.
我们都吃光了
Is there any more in the pantry?
储藏室里也没有了吗
I'll check.
我去看看
Be nice to stay in one place for a while.
好好的 尽量在某个地方多待些日子
other than Paulie.
别在波利
It'll be different.
都会不一样了
Boston and Paulie? Really?
波士顿和波利 说真的吗
Boston has the Celtics.
波士顿有凯尔特人队
Right.
是啊
But then, the skating rinks are nicer here.
不过这里的滑冰场更好
Rink.
滑冰场
So, you're gonna carry on with the thrifty town plan?
你还要继续在平价商店干吗
That's the plan for now.
目前是的
You know, I never would have thought in a million years
知道吗 我永远都想象不出
you'd be in this town if Daniel wasn't.
你会留在丹尼尔不在的镇子里
I never thought a lot of things, Jon.
我想不到的事太多了 乔恩
Well...
那...
I'm gonna go on with my life, too.
我也要继续我的生活
And that may lead me to something else.
也许那会给我带来些不同的事物
I know.
我知道
Glad you know.
很高兴你知道
Well, I guess I'd better get going.
我想我该走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For all that you've done, Jon.
谢你所做的一切 乔恩
I didn't do anything worth thanking me for.
我没做什么值得让你感谢的事
That's not true.
事实并非如此
We both know he would've been better off with somebody else.
我们都清楚他和其他人一起会过得更好
Somebody less distracted.
不太会让他分心的人
Sometimes I...
有时我
wanted to walk to the front gate
想走到大门
and ask them to...
叫他们
let me back in.
让我回去
Back into my box.
让我回到监狱里
My cocoon.
我的茧里
That's not right thinking, Mother.
这样想是不对的 妈妈
You're not the first to romance the cocoon.
你不是第一个对茧想入非非的人
But not today.
但今天不想
Today, I want to go to the beach.
今天 我要去海滩
I want to feel the sand between my toes
想感受一下沙子在脚指尖的感觉
and look up at that infinite sky.
仰望一下那无垠的天空
As fate would have it, so do I.
真是巧了 我想的也一样
And I want to tell you about my friend Kerwin.
我想跟你聊聊我的朋友科尔文
He was something special.
他很特别
I'd love to hear about Kerwin.
我很想听你说说科尔文
And I want to drive.
我还想开车
I want to drive with the windows down,
我想开着车窗开车
even if it is raining.
就算是下雨
At least 4 1/2 miles over the speed limit.
至少超过限速七公里
I will brace myself, then.
那我会鼓起勇气的
Chris Nelms said y'all raped Hanna.
克里斯·尼尔姆斯说你们全都强♥暴♥了汉娜
He's lying.
他在说谎
Why would he lie about that?
他为什么要撒这种谎呢
Y'all didn't tell him it was George's DNA, did you?
你们都没告诉他那是乔治的DNA吧
The single sample.
单次抽样样品
Chris still thinks it might be his, doesn't he?
克里斯一直认为可能是他的 是吗
You know a lot about DNA for an electrician, Trey.
作为电工 你还挺了解DNA的嘛 特雷
Uh-huh. You made a deal with him.
原来你和他达成了协议
You raped her, Trey.
你强♥暴♥了她 特雷
It was consensual.
那是两厢情愿的
At least now you're admitting to having sex with her that night.
至少你现在承认那晚和她发生了性关系
That's a step in the right direction.
那是迈向正确方向的一步
This is all messed up, Carl.
事情全都乱套了 卡尔
George was gonna spill the beans, wasn't he?
乔治会露馅儿的 是吗
You got it so wrong, man.
你全都搞错了
It ain't even funny.
这一点都不好笑
So, let me get this straight.
那我就直说了吧
The guy at Sinclair's is lying about you being in his store
在辛克莱尔现金超♥市♥的那人谎称你在他的店里
near the area of the Flint River
就是火石河区域附近
where George's body was eventually found.
而乔治的尸体最后也是在那找到的
He could have floated for miles, Carl.
他有可能会在河里漂浮数英里 卡尔
Putting you near there on the same day
在乔治坐着灰狗巴士
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表