剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
This one's a runner.
她是离家出走的
I was abused. I'm damaged goods.
我被虐待了 我是残次品
Lord, they pick up on them labels, don't they?
天哪 别人嘴里的坏话都被他们听去了
Yes, ma'am.
是啊
Little pitchers have big ears.
人小耳朵灵
They still do.
现在也是
Oh, my god! You're so annoying!
天哪 你太烦人了
No, you are!
你才烦人
Better stop world war III up there.
我还是上去拉架吧
How long you been staying with Miss Kathy?
你在凯西小姐家待多久了
Year.
一年
You get kicked out somewhere?
你是被哪儿赶出来的吗
No.
不是
You're choosing to be here?
你是自愿待在这里的吗
For now.
暂时是
Why would you want to come back to the sticks voluntarily?
为什么你会自愿回这个小乡村
Kind of miss it sometimes.
有时候还挺想这里的
What's here to miss? The future.
有什么可想的 未来
When I used to lie upstairs in my bed at night,
当年我睡在楼上时
I'd dream about how...
我会梦想着...
things would be better when I grew up,
等我长大后一切都会好起来
when I made my own home and had my own life.
等我有了自己的家 自己的人生
And you'd live happily ever after?
然后幸福一辈子吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I already know that's bullshit.
我已经知道那是胡扯了
That might be the better approach.
但那也算个念想
I think my mom's gonna, you know, get her shit together.
我妈应该很快就能恢复过来
I'll go back to her in a couple months, I bet.
几个月后我肯定就能回去找她了
I really hope that happens for you, Rose.
希望你愿望成真 萝丝
What about your mom?
你妈妈呢
I-I never really knew my mom.
我不了解她
Really?
真的吗
That's weird.
那太奇怪了
She drop you off at the orphanage?
她把你丢在孤儿院了吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
That sucks.
真糟
It does kind of suck.
的确很糟
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 再见
People suck.
什么人都有
I-I'm just sick about this.
我真是受够了
Me, too.
我也是
You bought paint already?
你买♥♥了油漆吗
I did.
买♥♥了
I'll reimburse you for it.
我会给你报销的
That's not necessary.
不用
I'm paying you for this extra work, too.
额外的清理费我也会付的
It won't take but a few hours.
这点活几个小时就弄完了
That's not even up for discussion.
我不是来跟你讨价还价的
I did it, Melvin.
是我♥干♥的 梅尔文
What?
什么
The paint.
泼油漆
Last night.
昨晚弄的
The can -- just knocked it over.
踢倒了罐子
Well, these -- these things happen.
意外时有发生
No, they don't.
不是意外
I'm sorry, Daniel.
对不起 丹尼尔
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
I still want to pay you for the paint.
我还是把油漆的钱给你吧
I-I don't -- I-I can't do that. Wouldn't be good.
我不能收 心里不安
I'll tell you this much.
我这么跟你说吧
It's gonna look great, Daniel, when you're finished.
等你弄完 这里会很漂亮 丹尼尔
Like brand-new.
就像全新的一样
You can walk away from here knowing that.
你离开时要记得这一点
That'd be nice.
那就好
Well...
那么...
I'll leave you to it.
我就不打扰你了
Coffee? Please.
要咖啡吗 谢谢
Decisions, decisions.
很难选吧
Do you remember a man named "Bilko"?
你记得一个叫"比尔科"的男人吗
Bilko... Like Sergeant Bilko.
比尔科 比尔科警长
Sorry.
对不起
Well, he used to work here.
他曾经在这里工作
It was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
I guess he was old even then.
估计那时候他就已经很老了
What'd he do?
他做了什么
Slowly killed people, one fried egg at a time.
手脚慢得很 一次只上一个煎蛋
Time marches on. Murphy's doesn't.
时代变了 可莫菲餐厅没变
Want a little longer?
要再选一会儿吗
My husband used to love this place.
我丈夫曾经很喜欢这里
My first husband.
我的第一任丈夫
He made coming here seem like an adventure.
他把来这里弄得像探险一样
To murphy's?
来莫菲餐厅吗
To anywhere.
去哪儿都一样
That's a gift.
真是天赐
It certainly was.
是啊
Yes, a little longer. Thank you.
我再选一会儿 谢谢
You made good time.
来得还挺快的嘛
I got lucky.
走运而已
Thanks for seeing me today, Dr. Nelms.
谢谢你今天见我 尼尔姆斯医生
Of course. Uh, and it's "Chris."
应该的 叫我克里斯就好
Come on in. Thank you, Chris.
进来吧 谢谢 克里斯
We're investigating the death of George Melton.
我们正在调查乔治·梅尔顿的死
He was found with a bullet hole in his head,
他被发现时 头部中枪
Floating on the Flint River.
飘在火石河上
It's tragic.
真惨
First time you're hearing this?
你第一次听说这件事吗
No, but it's still...
不是 但还是...
It's tragic.
太惨了
You ever see or talk to any of the old crew?
你和老同学见过或聊过吗
The old crew?
老同学
Like George, for example.
比方说 乔治
Or Trey Willis. Daniel Holden.
或特雷·威利斯 丹尼尔·霍顿
Well, I -- I don't know
不好说
that Daniel Holden was ever a part of the old crew,
我都不知道丹尼尔·霍顿算不算老同学
or that there was even an old crew.
或者说我们算不算是一帮
But to your point, no,
你的意思我懂 没有
I haven't spoken to Daniel Holden since...
高中之后 我就没有和
since high school.
丹尼尔·霍顿说过话了
Did you know he'd gotten out of prison?
你知道他出狱了吗
I did, yes.
知道
What about Trey Willis?
特雷·威利斯呢
Uh, probably talked to Trey 5 or 10 years ago.
和特雷也有五到十年没联♥系♥了
Not a very fine point.
不是很精确啊
Well, time gets away from you when you get older.
年纪越大 对时间的概念就越模糊了
I guess so, since Trey's phone records show
可能吧 但特雷的通话记录显示
that he called you less than two months ago.
两个月前 他打给过你
Well, that's true, but h-he just left a message.
是的 但他只留了个言
We didn't have an actual conversation.
我们并没有真的聊过
What was the message?
留了什么言
Just call him back.
让我回电♥话♥
I never did.
我没有
What about George?
那乔治呢
George called me about the same time, I think, a-as Trey did.
乔治大概和特雷在同一时间打给了我
It looks like it was three days before,
准确的说 克里斯
to put a real fine point on it, Chris.
是三天前啊
Was that an actual conversation?
你们谈了吗
It was, yeah.
是的
And what the gist?
聊了什么
To be frank Please.
老实说 请说
it was about Daniel Holden getting out of prison.
是关于丹尼尔·霍顿出狱的事的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表