剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I'll call the district attorney in Live Oak
我这就打电♥话♥给利夫奥克的地检
and explain what happened.
解释到底发生了什么
You should send someone other than yourself
而你最好不要亲上前线
from the sheriff's department down to monitor the scene,
从警局找个人去监视现场就行
and under no circumstances are they to enter that trailer.
记得严禁他们进入拖车
Yes, ma'am.
明白 女士
And don't you go on anymore expeditions again
以后在跟我打招呼之前
without conferring with me first.
不准擅自调查
Of course.
当然
Let me know when you notify next of kin.
你通知近亲的时候跟我说一声
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do? What should I do?
我该做什么 我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do? What should I do?
我该做什么 我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What should I do?
我该做什么
What the hell should I do?
我他妈到底该做什么
Chop wood.
劈柴
And carry water.
挑水
Elementary, dear Kerwin.
太简单了 亲爱的科尔文
This guy gets out on a DNA thing,
这家伙因为什么基因检测出了狱
then he re-confesses, and his punishment is
然后他重新认罪 得到的刑罚
he's banished from Paulie, Georgia?
仅仅是被驱逐出波利
Welcome to America, friend.
这就是美国 朋友
That's not a punishment. That's a reward.
这哪是刑罚啊 简直是奖赏
Easy now. We have friends down there.
悠着点 我们听众可不少呢
I don't know why...
我不知道为什么...
Sounds like a back-room deal to me,
听着像是暗箱操作
which usually means both sides had something to hide.
这通常意味着双方各有所图
It's all right.
没事
I forget to turn it on sometimes, too.
有时候我也忘了开了
Is that right?
是吗
Beety Dickson said he saw that thing a-flapping the other day.
贝蒂·迪克森说他前几天看这东西摇啊晃的
Said it reminded him to get some new tires for his wife.
让他想起来给他老婆换副轮胎了
That's great, dad.
挺好 爸
Somebody return those rims outside?
外面的轮辋是有人还回来的吗
A guy got behind on his payments.
有个家伙拖欠付款
That's the first one, isn't it?
这倒是头一个 是不是
So far.
目前是
Not bad when you think about it.
这么想想还不赖
When's the last time you talked to mama?
你上次和妈说话是什么时候
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Yeah, dad.
是 爸
My mother, your ex-wife.
我妈 你前妻
About five years ago.
大概五年前吧
She wanted to borrow some money.
她想借点钱
Why?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
Just been thinking about her, I guess.
就是想她了吧
That's good.
挺好
I'm gonna go run some errands if that's all right.
不忙的话我出去办点事
Sure.
行
Janet says Daniel's moved in with Amantha.
珍妮特说丹尼尔搬去和阿曼莎住了
Just...thought you might want to know.
就是跟你说一声
Okay, dad.
好的 爸
Now I know.
我知道了
Hello, Jon.
你好啊 乔恩
Janet.
珍妮特
What brings you by?
你怎么来了
Is Daniel in?
丹尼尔在吗
He's not answering his phone.
他不接电♥话♥
Actually, he's staying with Amantha now.
他现在待在阿曼莎那边了
"Staying"?
"待在"
Like, living with her?
跟她一起住了吗
Yes, they're, um... housemates.
没错 他们现在 是室友了
Well, uh, please come in.
请进吧
Don't jump in.
别跳啊
It's, uh...
这池子
It's empty. I'm gonna repaint it.
放空了 我打算重新漆一下
Makes sense, doesn't it?
这就对了 是不是
To empty it before you paint it.
先把池子放空 才能开始涂漆
Yeah, you...
没错 你
You don't want to forget that step.
你可不能跳过这一步
No.
是啊
Do you know who I am?
你还认得我吗
The manager, I would suspect.
我猜是这里的经理吧
Melvin.
梅尔文
Melvin.
梅尔文
Oh, Melvin.
是梅尔文啊
Hello, Melvin, I-I'm sorry.
你好梅尔文 我很抱歉
It's been a long time.
好久没见过你了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, good to see you, Daniel.
见到你挺好的 丹尼尔
Out and about.
出狱什么的
Yes.
是
How are your turtles?
你养的乌龟怎么样了
Well, they're dead.
他们都死了
I mean, they lived a good life, uh, except...
他们活得挺值 除了
one.
其中一只
To the good life.
敬活得值
And the turtles in all their flavors.
也敬这些美味的乌龟
Let me show you the laundry room.
我带你去洗衣间吧
I'd appreciate that.
真是多谢了
I was rather spoiled as a child.
我可是被惯坏了
How's that?
怎么说
I never actually did laundry.
我从没亲手洗过衣服
Oh... yeah.
是吗
Well...
这样啊
I can show the basics.
我可以大致给你说说
It's overrated, really-- the mechanics.
具体的运作方式被夸大了
The process I find soothing.
我觉得过程很令人欣慰
Oh, do you have quarters, Melvin?
你有两毛五硬币吗 梅尔文
I always keep a roll on me for just this reason.
我身上总是带着一些就是这个原因
People don't keep a lot of change these days --
现在大家都不太带零钱
Loose change on their person.
身上都不太有零钱
Money's becoming more and more virtual.
金钱变得越来越虚拟化了
Illuminating.
你的话很有阐述性
I have a ten.
我有张十块纸币
Perfect.
太好了
Well, he just wanted a change, I guess.
我猜他只是想要做些改变吧
Did he discuss it with you?
他和你讨论过吗
Not in detail, no.
没 没讨论细节
Well, that's one of the things I want to speak with him about.
那是我想和他谈的其中一件事
Daniel is gonna have to be more accountable to others
关于去向问题 丹尼尔得对其他人
of his whereabouts.
更加负责
As in officially.
比如向官方报备
The terms of his probation are somewhat stringent.
他的缓刑条款有些严格
I don't even know what the decision was, Jon.
我都不知道他们下了什么判决 乔恩
How long is his probation?
他的缓刑期是多久
20 years.
二十年
Oh, my God.
天呐
I--
我
I tried to mitigate the terms as much as possible.
我尽量将缓刑期减少了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表