剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
天哪
Morning.
早
Jesus.
上帝
No -- Daniel.
不 是丹尼尔
I forgot you were here.
忘了你在这里了
I don't know how that's possible, but I...did.
我知道听上去不可能 但我确实忘了
I don't know why I drink.
我不知道为什么喝酒
Don't like the high, and I hate the hangover.
我不喜欢喝酒 更讨厌宿醉
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Time. You have the time?
时间 你知道时间吗
You have a watch.
你有表啊
It's broken.
坏了
I don't have the time.
我不知道时间
I have a phone that has the time.
我有手♥机♥可以看时间
A phone?
手♥机♥
Yes.
对
I saw a phone in the kitchen.
我看到厨房♥里有部手♥机♥
In the drawer.
在抽屉里
The one with the, uh, i-ice-cream scooper.
里面有冰淇淋勺子的那个
Okay, I'm definitely late.
好吧 我铁定迟到了
There's cereal.
家里有麦片
I don't think there's any milk.
不过没牛奶了
No problem.
没事
Sorry, the fridge isn't perpetually stocked like mom's.
抱歉冰箱不像妈妈的冰箱一样永远都是满的
See, the way I roll is...
我生活的方式就是...
I don't eat. I don't eat. I don't eat.
不吃东西 不吃东西 不吃东西
And then I eat shit.
然后就吃屎了
A lot of shit.
吃很多屎
Seems to be working.
好像也管用
How's your bed?
你觉得床还舒服吗
Airy.
很宽敞
Oh, you need a key.
对了 得给你把钥匙
I-I don't have to have a key.
不用给我钥匙
Yes, you do. People steal shit around here.
当然需要 这里有小偷的
That was the one problem I didn't have
我以前住的地方
where I used to live.
没这个问题
Mom's?
妈妈那里吗
The place before.
在那之前的地方
You need some money?
需要给你些钱用吗
No, I just needed a place to stay, Amantha --
不 我只需要个地方住 阿曼莎
Temporarily.
暂时住着
That's all.
就足够了
Well, have a great day.
那祝你开心
Yes, you too.
你也是
Did Teddy say where Tawney was?
泰迪说托妮在哪里了吗
He said he didn't know.
他说不知道
I think it had something to do with Daniel.
我觉得跟丹尼尔有关
Is that right?
是吗
Oh, and Amantha called.
对了 阿曼莎打电♥话♥来了
Said Daniel's staying with her now.
说丹尼尔现在跟她住
Well, that's good to hear.
那好啊
Well, that is good to hear.
是好
But I wonder why Daniel just up and went to Amantha's
但我不明白为什么丹尼尔突然
all of a sudden.
去阿曼莎那里了
That's curious, don't you think?
你不觉得很令人疑惑吗
I'm sure he had his reasons.
他肯定有自己的原因
And I wonder why you're lying to me, Ted.
我想知道你为什么骗我 泰德
I'm not lying to you, Janet.
我没骗你 珍妮特
Okay, maybe not, but you're sure not telling me something.
可能吧 但你肯定有事瞒着我
I asked him to leave.
我让他离开的
Why?
为什么
Why would you do that?
为什么让他离开
And I asked him to tell you the reason.
我让他告诉你原因
Well, he didn't.
他没有
What was the reason, Ted?
什么原因 泰德
Daniel assaulted Teddy.
丹尼尔袭击了泰迪
What?
什么
He choked him out.
他让他窒息了
Choked him out?
让他窒息
You mean he strangled him?
你是指勒他脖子了吗
No, that's different.
不一样
Uh, evidently, when you choke somebody out,
显然让某人窒息的时候
you cut off their blood supply, and they pass out.
是让人的血液不流通 然后人就晕过去
Pass out?
晕过去
That's the way you gain control or whatever.
这样就可以取得主动权什么的
"Gain control"?
取得主动权
How do you know all this, Ted?
你怎么知道的 泰德
The senator told me.
议员告诉我的
Anyway, Teddy told the sheriff,
总之是泰迪告诉了警长
and he, the sheriff, told the senator, and...
警长又告诉了议员 然后...
And so on.
就这样了
I didn't want to have to tell you this, Janet.
我不想告诉你的 珍妮特
I'm gonna make some coffee.
我去泡杯咖啡
Come down when you're dressed.
你穿好衣服后我再下来
They call it "Aging out" when you turn 18.
年满十八岁之后 人们称之为"脱离监护"
What happens when you age out?
脱离监护之后呢
Uh, well, legally, you can leave the system,
法律上你可以离开寄养系统
but, um...
但是
you can also stay if you get a job or go to school --
如果找到工作或者上学 也可以留下
If you and your foster parent agree --
如果你和养父母同意...
until you're 21, if you want.
如果愿意 可以待到21岁
And what did you do?
你怎么做的
I stayed until I was 20.
我待到了20岁
Miss Kathy liked help with the younger kids and --
凯西小姐需要我帮忙照顾小点的孩子
And I liked doing it.
我也喜欢帮忙
And I liked Miss Kathy, too.
而且我也喜欢凯西小姐
She was, um...
她...
You know, fair.
很公正
Firm but fair.
严格但是公正
I always felt safe with her.
我跟她在一起有安全感
Do you feel safe with Ted?
你跟泰德在一起有安全感吗
Teddy.
是泰迪
That's what we call him -- "Teddy."
我们都叫他泰迪
His dad's Ted.
他爸爸叫泰德
I don't know if he likes being called "Teddy."
我不知道他是不是喜欢别人叫他泰迪
But...
但是
It helps people keep them apart.
这样大家可以把他们分开
Did you ever ask him?
你问过他吗
What?
什么
If he liked being called "Teddy."
他喜不喜欢别人叫他泰迪
No, I-I never -- never thought to.
没有 我从没想过问他
Tawney, you can say whatever you want to here.
托妮 在这里有什么话你可以尽管说
Do you know that?
你知道吗
He's so mad -- Teddy.
他很生气 泰迪
When he gets mad, how does that make you feel?
他生气的时候你是什么感觉
It's usually about something that I've done,
通常是因为我做了什么事让他生气
so I would try to figure out what it was first.
所以我开始会想弄明白是什么惹怒了他
That's what you were thinking.
这是你的想法
But how were you feeling?
但你的感觉是什么
Wow. That's funny, um...
有意思...
Well...
这个...
I feel concerned.
我有点担心
Uh, t-that's not a feeling either, is it?
这不算是感觉吧
Concerned about what?
担心什么
Uh, about what was gonna happen next.
担心接下来会发生的事
Teddy would n-never hit me.
小泰绝不会打我
He never has.
他从没打过我
But...
但是
He can bear down on you sometimes.
他有时会向人施压
"Bear down"?
施压
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表