剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
H-he -- George was...
乔治他...
he was agitated.
他很焦虑
Agitated?
焦虑吗
He was rambling, actually.
他胡言乱语的
Rambling about what?
说了什么
I-I think he was worried about, uh...Holden getting out.
我觉得他是担心霍顿要出狱了
Why would he be worried about that?
为什么要担心那个
'Cause it brought up old feelings, I guess.
可能是因为这让他想起以前的事
Why would George call you about old feelings?
为什么乔治要打电♥话♥和你说那些
We had been friends, at one time.
我们那会儿是朋友
Was he worried that Holden might hurt him?
他是担心霍顿会伤害他吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
That Holden might shoot him in the head
霍顿会给他头上来一枪
and toss him in the Flint river?
并弃尸于火石河吗
That kind of worried? It's hard to say.
是这种担心吗 不好说
'Cause that type of suggestion's very damning, Chris.
这种暗示可不好 克里斯
And if it's not true No, wait, wait, wait.
如果并不属实 不 等等
Sheriff, I'm not suggesting that.
警长 我没有做出那种暗示
What was George worried about, Chris?
那乔治在担心什么 克里斯
Really?
说实话
Well...
这个...
...h-he didn't get into it with me.
他没有和我细说
Didn't get into what he was worried about with you?
他没有和你说他在担心什么吗
Unfortunately, no.
没有
Do you see yourself as a good man, Chris?
你觉得自己是个好人吗 克里斯
A good man?
好人吗
In general.
总体来说吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I have a -- a family that I love...very much.
我非常非常爱我的家庭
And I work very hard to provide for them.
为了养家 我认真工作
Church-going man?
去教堂吗
Yeah. I go to church.
对 我去教堂
Well, there's some positives in the ledger, isn't there?
人总有好的一面 对吧
I would hope so.
但愿如此吧
Did you know it was almost 20 years
你知道吗 20多年后
before they tested that DNA found on Hanna Dean?
他们才检测了汉娜·迪恩身上的DNA
I knew it was a long time.
我知道过了很久
Lucky there was still something to test, really.
还好还有可以检测的证据
Lot of that old evidence gets lost or thrown out
很多证据都已经遗失或被扔了
or sometimes just plain vanishes.
或者就是没有了
Well, that was lucky.
确实很幸运
As you probably know, Holden was cleared.
你知不知道 霍顿已经洗清了罪名
Was cleared?
洗清了罪名
Of rape.
强♥奸♥罪
His DNA wasn't found on Hanna.
汉娜身上没有发现他的DNA
Right.
是啊
That surprise you as much as it did me?
你有没有和我一样惊讶
Yeah, it was surprising.
是很令人惊讶
But then what really surprised me
但更令我惊讶的是
almost as much was... Trey Willis.
特雷·威利斯
He was cleared, too.
也是清白的
Like to go ahead and clear you, too, Chris,
你愿不愿意也证明自己的清白 克里斯
while I'm in the neighborhood.
趁我在这附近的时候
Sheriff, don't take this the wrong way...
警长 请不要误会我的意思
But I think I should call a lawyer.
但我觉得我得请律师来了
Sure, Chris.
当然 克里斯
No more, please.
不用了 谢谢
So, what's the verdict?
味道怎么样
Plentiful.
很丰盛
Our first mandate.
这是第一要务
And comforting. And good.
也很好吃 很好
Just what the doctor ordered.
和医生要求的一样
What was your husband's name?
你丈夫叫什么
Lester.
莱斯特
I know.
我知道
But he loved it.
但他喜欢这名字
So did I.
我也是
Sounds like a special fellow.
听着是个特别的人
Well, one tends to idealize after...
人总会把事情理想化
He died of a heart attack, by the way,
他死于心脏病
But I won't blame it all on Murphy's.
但我可不会把这事怪在莫菲餐厅上的
I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am.
我很遗憾 夫人
You're kind.
你真好
I'm Janet.
我叫珍妮特
Marcy.
玛西
I'll have to come back a little more often, Marcy.
看来我以后会常来了 玛西
Well, we'd love to have you, Janet.
很高兴你来 珍妮特
You started back.
你又抽了吗
Yeah, don't tell the kids.
别告诉孩子们
You don't think they already know?
你觉得他们不知道吗
Of course they know.
当然知道
That boy saw you coming a mile away.
那孩子一英里外就看见你来了
Tawney, I told you, you got to get an education.
托妮 我早说了 你该上学
I tell all you girls that.
我一直跟你们女孩子这么说
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Or you'll find yourself
否则你就会发现
stuck with some man you don't like
你只能和不喜欢的人在一起
or a job you don't like or both.
或者干不喜欢的工作 也许都是
I know.
我知道
You come back here just to hear me lecture you again?
你回来就是想再听我说教吗
Probably.
也许吧
Got any money?
你有积蓄吗
We have a joint account.
我们有个联合账户
Could you stay with him
你能不能和他待到
just till you get a degree in something?
拿到个学位什么的呢
I couldn't do that.
我不能这么做
They'll do it to you or worse.
他们就会 甚至更糟
We're going to therapy.
我们在做婚姻咨♥询♥
Talking about things.
谈一些事情
So, you think there's a chance
所以你觉得
that y'all can work through this?
你们还有重归于好的可能吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Have you prayed on it?
你有为之祈祷吗
Some.
有时
Not much.
不多
Now, look -- I don't know what to tell you to do, Tawney,
我也不知道该给你什么建议 托妮
but you can stay here a little while, if you want.
愿意的话 你可以在这里待一阵子
There's a vacant bed with them two hormonal wonders.
那两个欢脱的小家伙屋里还有张床
That'll get you motivated to do something.
能给你点动力活起来
Ain't the end of the world, okay?
这不是世界末日 好吗
Sure feels like it sometimes.
但有时候确实觉得像
You always did feel things hard.
你总是悲观地看待世界
It's your cross to bear.
这就是你的十字架
Great.
挺好
You let them kids pick up their own toys, okay?
让孩子自己捡自己的玩具 好吗
I don't think there's a vacancy.
应该没有车位了
Sheriff would like to talk to you.
警长想和你谈谈
You want your barrister present?
你想叫律师吗
Is that allowed in these here parts?
在这儿还能行使这个权利吗
I tell you what.
不如这样吧
How about we do this mano y mano?
我们还是一对一单挑吧
You offering a car service too, deputy?
你的车送人吗 警官
Sure, hope in.
当然 上车吧
Just want to clear a few things up.
只是想搞清楚几件事
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
The joke in my head.
我想起一个笑话
What was Trey wearing on your road trip?
你们旅行时特雷穿的是什么
Clothes.
衣服
Can you be more specific?
能说具体点吗
No.
不能
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表