剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
为什么她要离开联邦调查局成为一名校警
Why leave the FBI to become a school cop?
这不是随便哪所大学 这可是比肯高地大学
Well, its not just any school. This is BHU.
如果霍奇基斯夫人授权她
And if Mrs. Hotchkiss empowered her to do
不择手段找出杀害诺兰的凶手
whatever it takes to find Nolans killer
她会打破所有的规则的
shes going to get off on bending all the rules.
我们都不会安全了
None of us are safe.
她会用尽一切手段对付我们
Shell use whatever she can against us.
你是说我们的秘密吗 这可好极了
You mean our secrets? Great.
没错 她有查看任何东西的权限
Yeah, shell have access to everything.
诺兰的电♥话♥ 他的电脑
Nolans phone. His computer.
我真希望我们的秘密和诺兰一起死了
I really hope our secrets had died with Nolan.
诺兰很聪明的 好吗
Nolan was smart, alright?
他不会让他妈妈轻易发现
He wouldnt make it easy for his mom
他之前在
to find out that he was..
敲诈别人
...blackmailing people.
我知道他把大♥麻♥放在哪儿了
I know where he kept his weed.
也许他把你的秘密藏在那了
Maybe thats where he kept the stash of your secrets.
今晚我们可以不守灵
We could break away from the wake tonight.
你们去看看克莱尔以前和泰勒
Look in the green house where Claire
一起种玫瑰的温室吧
used to grow her roses with Taylor.
反正她也不会去那里了
She doesnt really go there anymore.
就在一堆煤渣后面
Its behind a broken cinder block.
艾娃 你不和我们一起去吗
Ava, youre not coming with us?
那是你们的秘密 不是我的
Well, theyre your secrets. Not mine.
为什么是我 诺兰为什么要相信我
Why me? I mean, why would Nolan trust me?
你自己说过的
Well, you said it yourself.
你来这是为了帮助这些孩子
You came here to help these kids
他相信你说的话了
and he believed you.
或者说有人想陷害我谋杀了他
Or somebodys trying to frame me for his murder.
也有可能
Well, that is a possibility.
-想留下来吃点馅饼吗 -不了 梦娜
- Wanna stay for pie? - No, Mona, uh..
明天就要恢复上课了 尽管发生了这么多事
Classes resume tomorrow and in spite of everything
我真的得做好准备
I really need to be prepared.
是啊
Yeah.
-你会没事吧 -当然 我怎么会有事
- Are you going to be okay? - Sure. Why wouldnt I be?
我知道以前我们之间应该算是亦敌亦友
I know in the past weve been more frenemies than friends.
但是 我想让你知道 我
But...I want you to know that I--
你是想说你在乎我吗
Are you trying to say that you care about me?
有点吧
Sort of.
我知道对你来说走入兔子洞
I know how easy it is for you to go down
并且永不回头有多容易
the rabbit hole and not come back.
我需要你与现实和人们保持联♥系♥
So, I need you to stay connected to reality and to people.
我有自己的生活 艾莉森
I have a life, Alison.
我每晚都和我能想到的
I play chess every night with the most
最厉害的对手下象棋
brilliant opponent I could ever ask for.
很好
Thats great.
这个男孩或女孩是谁
Who is the guy...or girl?
我不知道
I dont know.
这是个匿名棋局
Its an anonymous game I play
在网上的校园象棋俱乐部
through an online campus chess club.
我想邀请和你面对面下棋 但是
Id offer to play with you in person, but--
你肯定会输
Youd lose.
梦娜 晚安
Okay, Mona. Have a good night.
老天 能呼吸的感觉真好
God! It feels good to breathe.
-你还好吗 -那里的气氛太凝重了
- You okay? - The air was heavy in there.
就好像我被一铲一铲的土
And, I mean, it felt like I was being buried alive
活埋了一样
one shovel full of dirt at a time.
自助餐是个不错的分散注意力方式
The buffet was a welcome distraction.
你吃虾了吗
Did you try the shrimp?
这么悲伤的时刻你怎么还吃得下东西
How do you eat when people are so sad?
悲伤和食物就像碧昂斯和Jay-Z
Grief and food go together like Beyonce and Jay-Z.
你应该读读莉萨·罗格克的《加热死亡》
You should read, "Death Warmed Over" by Lisa Rogak.
是一本关于世界各地葬礼餐食
Its a great book about funeral foods
以及风俗的好书
and-and customs from around the world.
好吧 我会列入暑假读书列表的
Okay, I will put it on my summer reading list.
现在我们能去找诺兰的藏品了
Now can we go find Nolans stash?
该死 你的前任在这
Shit! Your ex is here.
梅森
Mason, hi.
凯特
Hi, Cait.
-你感觉怎样 -每天都是挑战
- How you holdin up? - Um, everyday is a challenge.
是啊 不知道怎么才能不去想他
Yeah, dont know how to stop thinkin about him.
你吃虾了吗
Well, tried the shrimp?
我们能一起走走吗
Uh, can we just hang out for a little bit?
不是以前男女友的身份 只是朋友
No, not as two people who dated. Just, just friends.
你先自己去看看风景吧 我一会就来
Uh, if you want to check out the view without me, Ill catch up.
行 好的
Yeah, alright.
那一会儿见
Ill see you guys later.
我无法想象没有诺兰的未来
I just cant imagine a future without Nolan.
他找到了一个激励我们大家的方法
He found a way to push us all to our limits.
但那不一定总是件好事
I mean, that wasnt always a good thing.
当我们在一起时你似乎并不喜欢
When we were together you didnt seem thrilled
成为他的副手
to be his number two.
是啊 诺兰在所有事情上
Yeah, Nolan was always going to be number one
都要争第一 你知道吗
in everything he did, you know?
你和我都知道
You and I both know that.
我已经习惯了
Ive learnt to accept it.
我不知道自己是否能这么大度
I dont know if I could be that big of a person.
我更好胜 知道吗
I'm way to competitive, you know?
你 你还好胜
You? Youre competitive?
-我可真没想到 -好吧
- I never would have guessed. - Okay.
罗莎·泰勒
你比任何人都喜欢胜利
You loved to win more than most. I do remember that.
但我也记得你有一颗宽大的心
But I also remember that you got a big heart.
你总是让我感到特别
You always found a way to make me feel special.
所以如果你有任何需要
So if there is anything that you need
都要告诉我 好吗
please let me know, okay?
-谢了 梅森 -不 我是认真的 凯特
- Thanks, Mason. - No, I mean it, Cait.
任何事
Anything.
如果你需要那晚的不在场证明
If you need an alibi for where you were that night
我可以帮你提供
I will back you up.
我为什么需要不在场证明
Um, why-why would I need an alibi?
我们都需要
We all do..
直到警♥察♥找出杀死他的凶手
...until they figure out who killed him.
我找到了你在找的东西 谁能想到你这么调皮呢
你们还真是权力出演这场哀悼大戏啊
You guys are really going all out with this grief show.
我猜你没有找到诺兰的藏品
I take it you didnt find Nolans stash?
没有 肯定有人比我们先找到了
Yeah with somebody beat us to it, alright?
而且他们知道我们也在找
And they knew that we were coming.
现在我们没有秘密了
Now we have no secrets.
衣衫不整 不能进门
No shirt, no shoes, no service.
-艾娃 你又醉了吗 -我不知道
- Ava, are you drunk again? - I don't know.
你最近又策划什么谋杀了吗
Have you been plotting any murders lately?
听着 有人抢先一步找到了诺兰的藏品
Listen, someone beat us to Nolans stash..
你最好祈祷他没抓到你的把柄
So, you better pray that he had nothing on you.
因为如果被他抓到 你也和我们一样完蛋
Because if he did, youre about as screwed as we are.
就像你想象的那样
Its just like you imagined it.
什么
What?
-你们听见了吗 -谁说的
- Did you guys hear that? - Who said that?
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
有人那晚听见我们谈话了
Someone heard us that night.
也许他们落下了些东西
Maybe they left something behind.
他们听见我们谈论诺兰的事
They heard us talking about Nolan.
以及我们希望他如何死去
About how we wished he was dead.
然后他们按照我们的方法杀了他
And they killed him just like we imagined it.
让一切看上去像我们干的
To make it look like it was us.
太疑神疑鬼了吗
Paranoid much?
那天晚上绝对不只有我们几个
We were definitely not alone that night.
这是什么
What is it?
-口香糖纸吗 -太好了
- Gum wrappers? - Great.
所以我们可以排除穿吊带的学生
So we can rule out students with braces.
真好 狄伦 谢谢你
Its fantastic, Dylan, thank you.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表