剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
For tomorrow,
大家上交一份三页的论文
I want you guys to write a three-page paper
探讨自己与书中人物有什么相似之处
exploring how you relate to the characters in the book.
祝大家过得愉快
Have a good day.
不好意思 诺兰
Excuse me, Nolan.
你为什么认为我了解报应
Why do you think I know about payback?
我母亲会对你说
My mother's gonna say to you that
你在这只是因为你让我想起我妹妹
you're here because you remind me of my sister.
但不仅如此
It's more than that.
我晚饭时没法出来
I haven't been able to get out of dinner
所以七点前一定要到我家
so, I need you at my house no later than 7:00.
我已经要去你妈举办的
Well, I'm already coming to your mom's
新生欢迎会了
Welcome Back To School party
而且我说了今晚我有别的事
and I told you I have plans tonight.
那就取消
Then cancel them.
你知道我有多不喜欢和他们单独待着
You know how much I hate being alone with them.
嗯
Yeah.
我无法想象对你来说有什么比
I can't imagine anything that's more important to you
跟我在一起更重要
than showin' up for me.
不是吗
Can I?
行 好吧 我会去的
Alright, yeah, I'll-I'll be there.
狄伦 和去年安排一样
Oh, Dylan, same arrangement as last year.
你帮我和艾娃写作业
You'll do the papers for Ava and me.
我可以 我可以帮你写
Uh, I can, I can cover yours
但我做不了艾娃的
but I can't do Ava's work.
我在竞选夏日交响乐的主席
I'm tryin' out for a summer symphony chair.
狄伦 那太棒了
Dylan, that's awesome.
这是你一直努力的目标
That's everything you've ever worked for.
不用担心我的论文 狄伦 没事
Don't worry about my paper, Nolan, it'd fine--
艾娃 你是我认识最聪明的人
Ava. You are the smartest guy I know.
你能想出办法 向来如此
You'll figure it out. You always do.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
我得去上课了
I have to get to class.
我真的以为今年会有所变化
Really thought things would be different this year.
为什么 因为泰勒吗
Why, because of Taylor?
你也去了
You were there, I mean,
你甚至在她的葬礼上落泪了
you-you even cried at her funeral.
狄伦 无论诺兰有你什么把柄
Dylan, um, whatever Nolan has on you
如果有任何需要我帮忙的
if there's anything I could do to help.
我们只是表面朋友 明白吗
We're just fake friends, alright.
我们一起玩只是为了让他看起来
We just hang out to make it look like
是个完美学生
he has the perfect posse.
然后呢 当诺兰不在时
So, what, we just don't talk to each other
我们就当不认识吗
when Nolan's not around?
我得走了
You know what, I got to go.
我刚才知道自己要写三篇论文
I just found out I have three papers to write.
梦娜
Mona!
天哪 什么事
Oh, Jesus! What?
-诺兰·霍奇基斯 -他怎么了
- Nolan Hotchkiss. - What about him?
我们不是几小时前
Wasn't it like two hours ago
还在重修旧好
we were being all summer camp
说着从头开始互相信任吗
talking about fresh starts and trust?
你还把我过去的事告诉谁了
So, then who else did you tell about my background?
这样我能少得到些惊喜
You know, just so I don't get any more surprises.
诺兰说什么了
What did Nolan say?
算了
You know what? Never mind.
我没有告诉任何人
I didn't tell anyone.
尤其没告诉诺兰
Especially Nolan.
他非常聪明 但他不属于这里
He's super smart. But he doesn't belong here.
为什么
How so?
根据我的计算 他可能很危险
By my calculations he could be dangerous.
尽量别去招惹他
Just try and stay away from him.
艾娃·贾拉利
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯助教
英国文学
狄伦·沃克
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯助教
英国文学
谨慎地
遵循他谨慎的计划
诺兰·霍奇基斯
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯助教
英国文学
比肯高地大学
舞弊政策
你为什么一直帮诺兰和艾娃写作业
Why do you keep do you keep doing all this work for Nolan and Ava?
你整晚没睡
You've been up all night?
我只是帮朋友写作业
I was just helping some friends with their homework.
就像文学课论文
Like you did with your lit papers.
你现在还要帮他们写历史作业
Now, you're workin' on their history assignments?
-你会被开除 -我自愿的
- That can get you expelled. - I offered.
他们有事必须要完成
Alright, they had a project that they needed to finish.
我自愿帮他们的
I mean, I.. I offered.
决定和你在一起是我这辈子
Saying "Yes" to us was the best decision
做过的最好决定 但我
I've ever made. But I--
当我上大学时我答应自己
When I came to college I promised myself
我不会对任何人动真情
that I wasn't gonna get serious about anybody.
但当我遇见了你
Alright, but the day that I met you
我知道这事不再可能
I knew that was impossible.
我了解你的一切
Get everything about you
除了你为什么和诺兰一起玩
except why you hang out with Nolan.
他多混♥蛋♥啊
He's such a douche.
我得去上课了
I've got to get to class.
由果及因 是在事实之后
A posteriori, after that fact.
由因及果 是在事实之前
A priori, before the fact.
言语 又忘了
A verbis, uh.. Dammit.
杰瑞米 我昨晚去赴宴 现在完蛋了
Jeremy, I blew it by going to dinner last night.
现在我只能自己准备考试
Now, I'm gonna tank this test.
我得通过考试才行
I need to ace this test.
你每次都能通过的
You ace every test.
正是
Exactly.
你给自己太大压力了
Look, you put so much pressure on yourself.
我知道你一定可以的
I get that you thrive on this.
但诺兰的事我并不明白
What I don't get is Nolan.
这是你和他的第二次约会
It's your second date with him.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
我不介意你继续和那个火箭科学家见面
I don't care if you keep seein' your rocket scientist
但对其他人来说
but to the rest of the world,
我和你还是神仙眷侣
you and I are still a perfect couple.
我不会假装是你女友的
I-I'm not gonna pretend to be your girlfriend.
为什么我要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我现在和艾娃在一起
Because I'm with Ava now.
你知道我母亲对她的家庭有什么看法
You know how my mom feels about her family.
这跟我一点关系都没有
That's so not my problem.
你们俩应该一起面对你母亲
Grow a pair and stand up to your mother.
实际上还真和你有关
Actually it is your problem.
为什么给我看我妈妈的照片
Okay, why are you showing me a picture of my mom?
滑动一下
Swipe.
抱歉 让你看这个
Sorry, that you had to see this.
你妈妈背着你另外一位妈妈偷♥情♥
Your mom is cheating on your other mom.
如果这泄露出去 你妈妈的政♥治♥生涯就毁了
If this gets out, it'll end your mom's political career.
我不想利用这个
I don't wanna use this.
但如果不得不用 我也会出手的
But I will if I have to.
看来两个妈妈也不一定是好事
I guess two moms don't always make a right.
你为什么得为了你妈妈的错误付出代价
Why should you pay for your mom's mistake?
你不懂 我妈妈要竞选总统
You don't get it. My mom's gonna run for president.
我不能冒这个险
I-I can't risk blowing that up.
那让我和他谈谈
Well, then let me talk to him.
我会想办法说服诺兰别再来烦你
I will find a way to convince Nolan to leave you alone
也别把你妈妈搅合进来
and keep your moms out of it.
不 我会和他谈的 跟他约法三章
No, I'll talk to Nolan and I'll set some limits.
好吗
Okay?
我觉得不该让狄伦帮我写作业
You know, I feel bad about Dylan doing my work.
我们承受的压力都够大的了
We're all under enough pressure as it is.
压力在比肯高地大学是常事
Pressure is what BHU's all about.
而且 你需要更多时间去做
Besides, you need more time to do whatever it is
艾娃·贾拉利 油管频道
你现在的事情 而不是总关注我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表