剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
你要是不知道规则 你就赢不了游戏
You can't win the game if you don't know the rules.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
他诱导我们差点杀了杰瑞米
He manipulated us into almost killing Jeremy.
那现在我们是小白鼠了吗
So we're like human lab rats now?
这间房♥不是本来就布置好的
This room didn't set itself up on its own.
我们得去找泰勒
We have to get to Taylor..
我们被监视了 忘了吗
We're being watched, remember?
我们先离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
我要跟杰瑞米·贝克特打电♥话♥
I just need to talk to Jeremy Beckett, please.
法律上他有权接电♥话♥
He has the right to a phone call. It's the law.
喂 喂 该死的
Hello? Hello? Damn it!
凯特琳 医院都是警♥察♥
Caitlin, he's in a hospital full of cops, right?
-他没事的 -为什么是我们
- He's gonna be fine. - Why us?
那人想干什么
What does this person want?
如何那些是比肯安防的监视镜头
If those are really Beacon Guard cameras
那达娜和克莱尔就会知道真♥相♥
then Dana and Claire would know the truth about Jeremy
我们现在就在监狱了
and we'd all be in jail right now.
会吗 可是她女儿开的枪
Would we? It was her daughter who pulled the trigger.
泰勒和我说过 在她消失前
Taylor told me that before she disappeared
她发现有人黑了比肯安防
she discovered that someone hijacked Beacon Guard
去监视一组人
to spy on a select group of people.
她怎么会发现的
How would she even figure that out?
是泰勒创造的比肯安防...
Taylor created Beacon Guard..
在她父亲死后...
...after her father was murdered.
没有人比她更理解系统是怎么工作的
Nobody knows how the system works better than she does.
那个黑了比肯安防的人想杀了泰勒
Whoever hijacked Beacon Guard tried to kill Taylor.
这就是她走的原因
That's why she left.
所以她知道有人在监视我们
So she knew somebody was watching us?
不 她知道有人被监视
No, she knew people were being watched
但她不知道谁被监视 为什么监视
but she didn't know who they were or why.
不知道为什么 但知道是我们被监视了
We don't know the why, but now we know who we are.
除了那两个今天晚上没出现的
Minus the two that never showed up tonight.
有七张椅子 我们有五个人
There were seven chairs and five of us.
她为什么不告诉我们
Why wouldn't she tell us about this?
那个记分板 我后备箱的老鼠
The scoreboard, the rat in my trunk
凯特琳被车撞
Caitlin getting hit by a car.
难道不是达娜在捣鬼想让我们崩溃吗
Are we saying that this wasn't Dana poking us until we cracked?
我宁愿相信是达娜而不是这个变♥态♥教授
I'd rather believe it's Dana than this Professor creep.
有人在那儿
I think there's someone in there.
我昨天和泰勒去过那儿
I was out here yesterday with Taylor.
我们离开的时候关了灯的
We did not leave the lights on when we left.
可能是泰勒 可能她从瑞沃威尔回来了
Maybe it's Taylor. Maybe she's back from Riverwell.
-大家没事吧 -没事
- Is everybody okay? - Yeah.
就算真有人在那儿
Well, if there was somebody in there
现在也成渣了
they're in pieces now.
怎么了 我说的没错啊
What? It's the truth.
梦娜
什么
What?
我们怎么会自己给自己打电♥话♥
How could we be calling ourselves?
艾莉森
我不知道 但我要接了
I don't know, but I'm answering it.
实验是强制参与
Participation in the experiment is mandatory.
未能遵照指示
Failure to follow instructions
你们将会立即入狱
will result in your immediate incarceration.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我们按教授说的做
We do whatever the Professor tells us to do.
我们不说出去
We keep this to ourselves, and we play along
我们照着做 直到查出来他们是谁
until we figure out who they are.
太好了 更多秘密了
Great. More secrets.
如果他们能监视我们的一举一动
How are we supposed to figure out who they are
我们怎么能查出来他们是谁
if they can see everything we do?
你确定我们不直接去找警♥察♥吗
Are you sure we shouldn't just go to the cops
告诉警♥察♥真♥相♥
and tell them the truth?
你真想冒那险吗
Do you really wanna take that risk?
我们是同谋 都录下来了
We're all complicit and it's on video.
我上次查过 同谋包庇重犯
Last I checked, conspiracy to cover up a felony
会有五年监禁
lands you up to five years in prison.
你还查这个
You check stuff like that?
我排队排的无聊
I get bored in long lines.
听着 如果杰瑞米也在实验里
And, look, if Jeremy was a part of the experiment
也许你能查出
then maybe you can figure out the connection
他和教授的联♥系♥
between him and the Professor.
知识就是力量
Knowledge is power.
看起来力量都在教授那儿
Well, it seems like the Professor has all of it.
那我们夺回来
So we take it back.
我们留下战斗
We stay and we fight.
只要没人看到那录像 让我做什么都行
I'd do whatever it takes to make sure no one sees that video.
我这么努力地改头换面
I didn't work this hard to reinvent myself
不是为了变成另一个被通缉的贾拉利
just to become another wanted Jalali.
我同意 我这么努力留在比大
I agree. I didn't work this hard to stay at BHU
不是为了放弃的
just to give up now.
我知道从哪开始
I know where to start.
也就是说你还要继续见他吗
Does this mean you're gonna keep seeing him?
你是因为这想要它吗
Is that why you want it?
纸是包不住火的 克莱儿
Secrets are so hard to keep, Claire.
秘密越少人知道越好
The fewer people who know them, the better.
梦娜
Mona.
我会注意你的
I'm watching you.
转账成功
卢克的餐车
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this right now?
你看起来心不在焉 很疲惫
You seem off. Frazzled.
我今天必须做
I need to do it today.
我得知道我是敢为自己出面的
I need to know that I can stand up for myself.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
你回来了 你从这儿跑了...
Oh, so, you're back? You ran out of here--
我不知道你为什么在这儿 但我不怕你了
I don't know why you're here but I'm not afraid of you anymore.
-狄伦... -不 听我说
- Look, Dylan-- - No, listen to me.
你再惹我 你会后悔的
You mess with me again and you will regret it.
我从克莱儿那拿的
I got it from Claire.
里边有所有比肯安防
It's the location of every active Beacon Guard camera
镜头和监听装置的位置
and listening device
和记录校园里盲区的列表
and a list of every dead zone on the campus.
比肯高地大学
比肯安保
我们可以安全谈话的地方
Places we can talk...privately.
这是其中之一吗
Is this one of them?
私人居住场所是安全的
Private living spaces are safe
但你们的手♥机♥ 电脑 平板电脑
but your phones, your computers, your tablets
任何使用无线网络的设备都受比肯安保监视
anything that uses Wi-Fi can be monitored by Beacon Guard.
即使关机也是
Even when they're turned off.
科技使我们安全 也让我们脆弱
Technology keeps us safe, but it also makes us vulnerable.
好吧 现在我们知道教授在哪能监视我们了
Well, now we know where the Professor can and can't see us.
凯特琳 你还好吗
Caitlin, you okay?
这是我们的错
This is our fault.
杰瑞米躺在医院病床上
Jeremy's lying in a hospital bed
被指责谋杀 都因为我们
accused of murder because of us.
不 这是教授的错
No, this is the Professor's fault.
你不能忘了这一点 凯特琳
You cannot forget that, Caitlin.
把你的内疚变成愤怒和行动
Turn your guilt into anger and action.
找到留在比大的方法 并为他正名
Figure out a way to stay at BHU and clear his name.
妈妈
走之前我要见你一面
-是杰瑞米的最新信息吗 -是我妈
- Is that an update on Jeremy? - It's my mom.
除非我回家 否则她不肯走
She's not leaving until I come home.
凯特琳来电
是教授
It's the Professor.
狄伦
告诉我什么让你彻夜难眠
Tell me what keeps you up at night?
有什么东西让你不敢去想
What you're afraid to think about
却忍♥不住想
but can't stop thinking about?
告诉我你最大的恐惧
Tell me your worst fears.
这是什么心理战吗
So is this some kind of psychological warfare?
我们一旦说出自己害怕什么
The second we tell them what we're afraid of
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表