剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
现在看来有点怪怪的
Uh, looking back on it, it's pretty weird.
但我记得有一个人
But I remember this one guy
被称为没有套路的拳击手
and they called him an unconventional fighter.
他的拳法都是野路子
I mean, everything about the way he boxed was unorthodox
打起来并不好看
and he wasn't pretty to watch.
但他赢了 因为对手不知道他如何出招
But he won because the other guy never knew what was coming.
你就像这位拳击手 艾莉森
You're like that fighter, Alison.
你是独一无二的
You're uniquely you.
很多人做不到你这样
And you can't really say that about most people.
谢谢你 玛塔
Thank you, Marta.
你不是应该回到玫瑰镇了吗
Shouldn't you be back in Rosewood?
我不走
Mm, I'm not leaving.
-你说什么 -我要留下来工作
- Excuse me? - I'm keeping my job.
这可不行
That's not how this works.
我知道你解雇我的原因
I know why you fired me.
因为你和学生上♥床♥
Because you slept with a student.
不止是学生
Not just a student.
我睡的是梅森
Mason.
很嫉妒吧
Jealous much?
你说什么
Sorry?
他告诉我在诺兰去世你很悲伤的时候
He told me about how you comforted each other
你们是如何互相安慰的
in your moment of grief after Nolan's death.
我决定不解雇梦娜·范德瓦尔了
I've decided not to terminate Mona Vanderwaal.
她可以继续在这里工作
She'll be staying on with us.
-谢谢 -这不代表
- Thank you. - It goes without saying--
不会再发生这种事了
It won't happen again.
你可以出去了
You can see yourself out.
我的小女孩来了
There's my little girl.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
我不是你的小女孩
I am not your little girl.
我这一年多以来都是独自一人
I've been on my own for over a year now.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What happened?
我发现我爸爸
What happened is I found out that my dad
不仅是个小偷
is not only a thief
还是个撒谎精
but a liar.
你是在利用我
You were just using me to get to the rest of the money
拿到其余你偷到的钱 对吧
you stole, weren't you?
你需要银行卡♥号♥♥
You needed the bank account numbers.
因为法律原因被封了 是吗
Sealed for legal reasons?
你可没把我养成个傻子
You didn't raise me to be an idiot.
那本笔记本呢
What'd you do with the notebook?
-它不在这 -你拿给布克了吗
- It's not here. - Did you give it to Booker?
我为什么要给她
Why would I do that?
我知道怎么回事了
I see how this is working.
你打算留下那些钱
You plan on keeping the money.
你已经拿到了足够多的钱
You've taken plenty for you and mom
可以让你和妈妈在逃亡路上过好日子了
to live a comfortable life on the run.
艾娃 我们不会逃 好吗
Ava, we're not on the run. Okay?
我们会改头换面 住在小城里
We changed our names. We live in a small town.
很美的地方 你会喜欢那里的
It's charming. I think you'd like it there.
我的生活属于这里
My life is here now..
我有家人一样的朋友
...with friends who have become like my family.
但和我真正的家人不同 他们不会抛弃我
But unlike my family, they won't abandon me
不会丢下我来帮他们收拾残局
and leave me to clean up their mess.
而且我信任他们
And I can actually trust them.
那是一大笔钱 艾娃
It's a lot of money, Ava.
你没法搞定的
Too much for you to handle.
-你会被抓起来 -不 我不会
- You'll get caught. - No, I won't.
因为我从你身上
Because I learned how to get away
学会了如何用别人的钱脱身
with other people's money from you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉让你变成了第二个我
I'm sorry that I turned you into me.
我一点都不像你
I am nothing like you.
别这样 别这么做
Don't. Don't.
-对不起 -这一切造就了你我
- I am sorry. - That makes two of us.
-很奇怪 -没开玩笑
- So this is weird. - Yeah, no kidding.
你甚至都不算学生
You're not even a student here.
这里就是猩红社团吗
Are we sure this is the Crimson Society?
我们都接到邀请了吗
Did we all get an invitation?
-今天下午 -我也是
- This afternoon. - Same.
你应该告诉我的
You could have told me.
我本来不打算来
I wasn't gonna come but turns out
不过克莱尔改变主意了
Claire had a change of heart.
我可以留下了 你也应该告诉我啊
I'm staying, and you could have told me too.
各位请坐下
Please take your seats.
两把空椅子
Two empty chairs.
你注意到了吗
Did you notice?
我看到了
I guess so.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-我信任你 -我也信任过你
- I trusted you. - And I trusted you.
-相信你会做正确的事 -天啊
- To do the right thing. - Oh, my God.
-别这样 -泰勒
- Stop! - Taylor!
-杰瑞米 别这样 -别这么做
- Jeremy, please stop. - Don't do it.
杰瑞米 杰瑞米
Jeremy! Jeremy!
-我要报♥警♥ -你干了什么
- I'm calling 911. - What did you just do?
他要逃了 他要走
He was getting away. He was leaving.
他要走 你看到了
He was trying to leave and you saw it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他要用手里的东西袭击你
He was charging at you with something in his hands.
他杀了我哥哥 他要逃走了
He killed my brother. He was getting away.
-他要脱罪了 -泰勒 你冷静点
- He was getting away with it! - Taylor, calm down!
那是比肯安保监控录像吗
Was that Beacon Guard footage?
-我以为我们不在校园里的 -显然还在
- I thought we were off campus. - Obviously, we weren't.
欢迎来到第二阶段的实验
Welcome to the experiment, phase two.
-你是谁 -你要干什么
- Who are you? - What do you want?
为什么比肯安保会拍到河边
Why is Beacon Guard at the river?
学校一直在购置更多资产
The school is always buying more property
扩张土地投资规模
expanding on their land portfolio.
我们能确定这是比肯安保拍下来的吗
Are we sure it was a Beacon Guard camera?
我们现在还不能确定任何事
No, we're not sure of anything right now.
是达娜还在搞我们吗
Could this be Dana still messing with us?
我一直在看着你们
I've been watching you
我告知过你们的
and it's been informative.
不过现在你们已经给了我证据
But now that you have given me proof
你们意图谋杀
that you are guilty of attempted murder
而且密谋掩盖犯罪事实
and conspiring to cover up the crime.
我的实验可以更进一步了
I can take my experiment to the next level.
如果你们还想自♥由♥ 就得听指示
'Follow instructions if you want to remain free.'
你操控着我们 我们还怎么自♥由♥
We're not free if you're controlling us.
-什么实验 -你是谁
- What experiment? - Who are you?
我就是杀死诺兰的人
I'm the person who killed Nolan.
杰瑞米是有很多罪过
Jeremy was guilty of many things
但他不是凶手
but he was not a killer
成为凶手 也并非我所愿的
and I didn't take pleasure in having to become one.
天啊 杰瑞米没有杀诺兰
Oh, my God. Jeremy didn't kill Nolan.
像你们一样
'And like all of you, Jeremy was part'
杰瑞米只是简短一的一部分
of the experiment part one.
为了保护凯特琳 他遵照我的指示监视你们
'He's surveilled you at my instruction to protect Caitlin.'
他已经完成他的任务了
'He has served his purpose'
现在实验不需要他了
and he's been removed from the equation.
不需要是什么意思
What do you mean removed?
怎么说你们就怎么做
Do as you're told.
你说不需要是什么意思
What do you mean removed?
教授会看着的
'The Professor will be watching.'
是什么实验
What is the experiment?
听起来阶段一是监视你们
It sounds like phase one was surveilling us.
那所有发生的那些事
So all that stuff that happened to us
幕后黑手是达娜还是那个教授
Was that Dana or the Professor?
我不想知道阶段二是什么
I don't wanna know what phase two is.
不 你想
Yes, you do.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表