剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
Two against one.
好吧 我觉得优势更大
Okay, fine. I like the odds.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail.
我等下跟上来
Hey, I'll catch up.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这里不安全
It's not safe.
图书馆里玩得怎么样
How were things at the library?
帮助除虫员玩的开心吗
Did you have fun helping the exterminators?
-你在说什么 -好吧
- I don't follow you. - Right, well..
我收到你的短♥信♥说你在图书馆后
When I got your text about being at the library
我就过去了 因为我以为我们在那里
I went over there because I thought that we could be
能像在镇上一样不用担心
just as respectable there as in town.
图书馆关门了
The library was closed.
你在跟踪我吗
Were you checking up on me?
不 但也许我该那么做
No. But maybe I should.
我改变计划了
I mean, I had a change of plans.
出了点事 但是你没有什么
Something just came up, but it's nothing for you
好怀疑的
to get suspicious about.
我没有担心 直到我们
Uh, I wasn't suspicious since when we
现在这番谈话
started this conversation.
诺兰死了 但你还是一副
Nolan's dead, but you're still acting like
被人控制的样子
somebody's controlling you.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我保证我待会儿会找你的 好吗
I promise I'll find you later, okay?
走吧
Just go.
谢谢你愿意和我见面
Thank you so much for meeting with me.
很抱歉临时通知你
I'm sorry it was late notice.
听起来很紧急
It sounded urgent.
昨天 你说到分享秘密
Yesterday, when you were talking about how sharing
会保持亲密...
your secrets keep you close..
只是说我们还是对于外界的世界来说也一样
...was that just for us or meant for the outside world?
得看你说的是多么外界的世界
It depends on how outside we're talking about.
我有个男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
他不仅是我的男朋友 我爱他
He's not just my boyfriend. I'm in love with him.
诺兰直到他
Nolan knew about him
他不管
and he looked the other way
我们可以继续扮演完美的情侣
so that we could be this perfect couple.
好为他和艾娃打掩护
To cover for him and Ava.
杰瑞米知道诺兰的事
Jeremy knew about Nolan.
知道诺兰手上有我的把柄
About what Nolan was holding over me.
我现在想和他坦诚一切
Uh, I wanna be honest with him now.
但我不想把他卷进这一切里
But I don't want to drag him into this.
如果我告诉他真♥相♥ 他肯定会去找梅森
If I tell him the truth, he's gonna go after Mason.
所以你觉得瞒着杰瑞米能保护他
So, you think lying to Jeremy will keep him safe?
如果杰瑞米出任何事
If anything happened to Jeremy--
这是个艰难的选择 凯特琳
This is a tough one, Caitlin.
凭良心讲 我不能
I can't, in good conscience,
让你欺骗你爱的人
tell you to lie to somebody that you love.
恋爱关系是基于信任的 但是
A relationship is built on trust but..
我也曾处于你现在的处境
...I've been in your position.
我撒了谎
And I've lied.
虽然这可能毁了我们
It may have ruined us
但保证她的安全对我来说才更重要
but keeping her safe was more important to me.
所以你才需要像家人一样的朋友
That's why you need friends who are like family.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
雷和艾莉森与凯特琳有什么关系
How is Ray connected to Alison and Caitlin?
搜索 雷·霍加多恩
坏主教
让我们来现实世界中下完这一局
你肯定很喜欢吧
Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你自找的 猩红老鹰 绝对按时到
很好 在桌子上放上一枚棋子 我就能认出你
谁啊
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
这是最适合你的地方 艾娃
This is the place for you, Ava.
毋庸置疑
There's no doubt about it.
你说得对
You're right.
这里很棒
It's great.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为比大是你的第一选择
I thought BHU was your top choice.
爸爸 看看周围
Dad, look around.
-这些是那百分之七 -什么
- These were the seven percent. - A what?
这里的录取率是百分之七
Acceptance rate here is seven percent.
但是你在来这里之前就知道了
But you knew that before we came here
却还是把这里当做你的第一选择
and it was still your top choice.
发生了那么多事
With everything going on
也许我应该上一所离家近一点的学校
maybe I should go to school close to home.
艾娃 只是调查而已
Ava, it's just an investigation.
别让联调局和他们的闹剧毁了你的这一切
Let's not let the FBI and their antics ruin this for you.
你就属于这里
This is where you belong.
远离我给我自己惹的乱子
Far away from the mess I got myself into.
你是我美丽的梦想家
You are my beautiful dreamer
这将是你崭新的开始
and this can be your fresh start.
发现匹配
比肯高地大学
你好 霍加多恩先生
Hello, Mr. Hogadorn.
霍德曼辅路
太平洋大道122号♥
比肯高地
霍德曼辅路
靠 我真厉害
Damn, I'm good.
亲爱的小艾
很抱歉我一直没回电 最后一步对我来说太难了
我爱你
艾莉森
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯助教
离婚申请
申请人
艾米丽·菲尔兹
和伴侣
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
霍奇基斯领地
麦克迪威特
你找到翡翠城了吗 泰勒
Did you ever find the Emerald City, Taylor?
她以为翡翠城在我们家附近的
She thought that the Emerald City was out there in the woods
森林里 她会找到那里的
around our house and she was going to find it.
霍奇基斯领地
麦克迪威特
她可以把她想象的地图
She could overlay her own personal geography
和现实重叠
on the real world.
麦克迪威特采石场
不得擅闯
麦克迪威特采石场
不得擅闯
艾娃
Ava.
请进
Come in.
抱歉 你有时间吗
Sorry, you have a minute?
有
Yeah, sure.
我之前关于梅森的事骗了你
I lied to you earlier about Mason
但我觉得你已经知道了
but I think you already know that.
是的 我猜到了
Yeah. Figured.
我是内鬼
I'm the rat.
你和诺兰刚开始交往时
When you and Nolan started,
我就知道了
I knew about it.
他和我说了
He told me.
我在网上查了你 当时就查到了
I looked you up on the internet, and there it was.
关于你家庭的一切
I mean, everything about your family
你父母挪用的钱
and your parents taking the money.
因为你当时用的是你的中间名
Nobody here put it together because you were using
所以这里没人发现 于是我告诉了一个人
your middle name at the time, and I told one person and..
消息一旦传开 就像...
Once it was out, it just spread like..
野火一样
Like wildfire.
然后就是各种记者 媒体
And then everything with the reporters and the press
采访 然后...
and the media and..
现在梅森知道了 对不起
Now, Mason knows, and I'm sorry.
我是内鬼
I'm the rat.
艾娃 拜托 说点什么吧
Ava, please, say something.
我的家留我一个人
My family left me alone
承受他们的过错
to live with their mistakes
我每天都肩负着他们所带来的耻辱
and I carry the burden of their shame every day.
众目睽睽
Publicly.
然后我进了比大
And then I got into BHU.
这是我重头开始的机会
And that was my chance to start over.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表