剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
比肯安防
我知道你做了什么 我知道你背着老妈偷腥
I know what you did. I know you cheated on mom.
对不起 是我犯傻
I'm sorry, alright? I-I, I was stupid.
我知道诺兰什么样
I know what Nolan was like.
他只是想证明他能做到
'He just wanted to prove that he could do it.'
我要怎么做才能弥补呢
What can I do to fix this?
你做的够多了
You've done enough.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你真的不认识我 对吧
You really don't know who I am, do you?
我应该认识吗
Should I?
你父亲偷走了我父母的积蓄
Your dad stole my parents' life savings.
躲在暗处会让你很容易成为目标
Hiding in the shadows makes you an easy target.
在你回来之前 你都不会安全
'Until you come back, you won't be safe.'
坏主教
让我们来现实世界中下完这一局
你肯定很喜欢吧
Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你是怎么知道杰瑞米
How the hell did you know about Jeremy?
还有对我朋友们做那些事的
And everything else you had on my friends?
我是诺兰留的后手
I was Nolan's insurance policy.
也许对我们出手的这个人不是杀死诺兰的人
Maybe the person who's doing this to us didn't kill Nolan,
也许他们认为是我们干的
maybe they think that we did.
达娜在利用我们的秘密离间我们
And Dana's been using our secrets to drive a wedge between us.
动态警报
在移♥动♥ 诺兰·霍奇基斯
住所 梦娜·范德瓦尔
诺兰·霍奇基斯怎么会在我的公♥寓♥里
How could Nolan Hotchkiss be at my apartment?
我们能当好朋友吗
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》
所以你天生就这样
'So you were born like this.'
幼儿园单词拼写比赛 第一名
Pre-school spelling competition, first place.
我上幼儿园时连"妈妈"都不会拼
I didn't even know how to spell mom in pre-school.
你们根本无法想象
You guys don't even know the half of it.
我妈教我用计算器玩《大富翁》
My mom's taught me how to play Monopoly with a calculator.
你妈在哪
Where is your mom?
我想告诉她 我在期中考期间投票给她了
I wanna tell her that I voted for her during the midterms.
她已经飞回华盛顿了
She already flew back to DC.
公民义务可没有休息的时候
Civic duty never sleeps.
你能接受吗
Are you okay with that?
我知道一个人生活是什么样的
I know what it's like to be on your own.
老实说 没关系
Honestly, it's fine.
我今天得为面试做准备
I have to prep for my interview today.
再说 还有一周就要期末考了
And besides, it's Dead Week.
我的学习进度已经很落后了
I'm already so behind on my work
虽然我已经申请了延期
even though I got some extensions.
那是因为你被车撞了啊
Because you got hit by a car.
凯特琳 你真应该放松一点
Caitlin, you really should take it easy.
如果你们是我 你们会放松一点吗
If you guys were me, would you be taking it easy?
我就知道
I thought so.
学校停课是有原因的
They called off classes for a reason.
我有四场期中考
I have four midterms
要把一个艺术史项目写成两篇论文
turning in an art history project to two papers
我还准备点蜡烛 祈祷两边都给我答复
and I'm lighting candles so I hear back from both.
我有四场期中考 有两场在同一天
Four midterms, two on the same day
要写三篇作文 外加一个音乐录音项目
three essays and a musical recording project.
你要帮我多点一根蜡烛
And you're lighting an extra candle
直到我收到西雅图交响乐团的回复
until I hear back from the Seattle Symphony.
大声说出来才发现真的有好多事要做
Damn, when I say it out loud, it does sound like a lot.
别忘了 我们还被达娜·布克
Don't forget to add we're being stalked
跟踪和折磨
and tortured by Dana Booker.
我们认为就是她开车撞的凯特琳
Who we think hit Caitlin with a car.
我们这周不能被达娜分了心
We cannot let Dana distract us this week.
我们知道她想瓦解我们 逐个击破
'We know that she wants to divide and conquer'
所以我们团结一致就能赢
so we win by sticking together.
这一定不会容易
It's not gonna be easy,
但我们只需埋头努力 完成课业
but we just have to keep our heads down and get our work done.
考完试我们再专心对付达娜 好吗
We'll focus on Dana after Dead Week, deal?
好的
Deal.
要是听到我说达娜的名字 你就掌掴我
Smack me if you hear me say Dana's name.
我要怎么处理那玩意
What do I do about that?
如果我们得害怕那个
Do you really think I'd be here
你觉得我还会来这里吗
if we needed to be afraid of it?
那盒子是个智能监控器
The box is a smart monitor,
它知道你什么时候在家
it knows when you're home,
什么时候开门开窗
when you open your doors and windows.
能感应火灾和淹水
It can sense fires and floods.
如果校内发生突发事件 它还会发通知给你
It'll send you a notification if there's an on-campus emergency.
它还是个很厉害的无线网络路由器
And it's a kickass Wi-Fi router.
我就想确定我不在的时候 你一个人也平安无事
I just wanna make sure that you're gonna be okay and safe
我会经常不在家
when I'm gone, which is gonna be a lot
因为还有一周就要期中考了
because it's Dead Week.
我可一点都不想念比大的期中考
One thing I did not miss at BHU.
我知道对学生来说压力很大
I knew it was gonna be stressful for students
但没人告诉过我 对教职工压力也很大
but no one told me it was gonna be stressful for faculty, too.
小贴士 喝红酒会有帮助
Pro tip, wine helps.
谢谢你让我暂住在这里
Thank you for letting me crash here.
等我妈发表公开声明后
My life is about to go viral
我的生活就会天翻地覆
once my mom makes her public statement.
克莱尔打算怎么跟媒体说
What is Claire gonna tell the media?
跟我告诉她的版本一样
Exactly what I told her.
我承受不了这里的压力
That I couldn't handle the pressure here.
讽刺的是 我在期中考前一周回来
Ironic, considering I came back during Dead Week.
但我很肯定我妈已经叫比大的公♥关♥办公室
But I'm sure my mom already has the BHU public relations office
加班加点想个说法 把这不巧的时间点圆回来
working overtime to spin-doctor the unfortunate timing.
克莱尔的确得保护学校的名声
Well, Claire does have to protect the reputation of the school.
我知道你回来了 她很高兴
I-I know she's happy you're back.
我想你说得没错
I think you're right,
不过她还得花些时间才能赢得我的信任
but it will take time for her to earn my trust.
目前只有你一个人知道
For now you're the only one who knows
我为什么伪造死亡
why I really faked my death.
我失踪时 很怕我妈妈
When I disappeared, I was afraid of my mom
但你不用怕你妈
but you don't need to be afraid of yours.
我看过克莱尔哀悼你的样子
I watched Claire mourn.
她心都碎了
She was broken.
她在我客厅里喝醉 就为了感觉更靠近你
She was getting drunk in my living room to feel close to you.
真浮夸
So dramatic.
想约时间跟格蕾丝和莉莉视频聊天
Trying to schedule a FaceTime with Grace and Lily
就跟联♥合♥国♥安排举♥行♥G7峰会一样艰难
is like the UN trying to schedule a G7 summit.
别太责怪自己了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你是职场妈妈 你的孩子们以后
You're a working mom, your kids will appreciate
会感谢你为了她们辛勤工作
how hard you've worked for them.
我很高兴你这么信任我 愿意回来
I'm really glad that you trusted me enough to come back.
我弟弟信任你
My brother trusted you.
对我来说就够了
That's enough for me.
我俩的确有很多共同点
We do have a lot in common.
我必须承认 我错了
You know, I have to admit I was wrong about
这门二十世纪神秘文学课程能轻松A
this 20th-century mystery lit class being an easy A.
-你为什么这么想 -我也这么觉得
- Why would you think that? - I did, too.
但是我们现在在研究
But now we're analyzing the issues of feminist identity
阿加莎·克里斯蒂作品中的女权主义
in the works of Agatha Christie.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你房♥子真大 -课程好难
- You've got a big house. - And class is really hard.
我来这里是为了告诉你们一些事情
I came here to tell you something.
新闻媒体都在霍奇基斯庄园外等着
The press is camped outside the Hotchkiss estate
克莱尔的官方申明
waiting on Claire's official statement
但我想提前告诉你们
but I wanted you to hear it from me first.
泰勒还活着
Taylor is alive.
什么
What?
我们参加了她的葬礼
We were at her funeral.
我知道这很不可思议
I know this is a lot to process
但她伪装了她的自杀
but she faked her suicide.
我和泰勒一起长大
I grew up with Taylor.
她深爱她的家人 她为什么这么做
And-and she loved her family. Why would she do this?
她怎么能这么对他们
And how could she do this to them?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表