剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
为什么不直接拿四包糖
Why not just four sugars?
人们认为三包糖为一组
Three sugars is still considered a couple.
比如我就是要拿一组糖
You know, like, Ill take a couple of sugars.
但如果你拿四包 他们就会
But then when you ask for four, they give you the look
认为你在偷他们的糖 揣进自己口袋
like youre gonna steal their sugar and put it in your bag.
懂了
Got it.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
不是 怎么了
No, what?
我都不知道你有点...奇特
I just didnt know that youre kind of...quirky.
是 我是很有逻辑的人
Yeah. Yeah, Im logical.
有的时候可能有些过头
I mean, at least sometimes overly so.
我们在一起
Look, as much time as weve spent together
假装当诺兰的朋友的时候...
you know, as Nolans fake friends...
...对彼此都没有深入的了解
...we really dont know much about each other.
只了解一些表面信息
Yeah, I mean, except for the obvious.
比如你是个很出色的大提琴手
You know, youre a brilliant cellist.
但你是个多项全能
Even youve somehow managed to do it all.
学生会 田径
Student government. Track.
-辩论 学术 -对
- Debate. Academics. - Yes. Yeah.
这些信息在年鉴上都有
You can read all that in the yearbook.
不 我的意思是
No, but thats my point, is that, thats
我们只了解彼此的履历
thats all we knew about each other is our bios.
诺兰就想这样 明白吗
Thats how Nolan wanted it, you know?
我们没得选 因为他永远是中心
It wasnt really our choice, cause it was always about him.
他从来没有真正把我们当成朋友
He never wanted us to be real friends.
现在我们占了上风...
I guess it wouldve put us in a position of power...
-...因为我们勇敢地面对他了 -对
- ...because we stood up to him. - Yeah.
不是吧 看
No way, look.
-是诺兰 -那是诺兰
- Its Nolan. - Thats Nolan.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
警方排除自杀 诺兰·霍奇基斯死于谋杀
-他们在说什么 -不知道
- Hey, what are they saying? - Uh, I dont know.
狄伦 我们是不是要假装
Dylan, are we gonna pretend like our conversation
树林里的谈话从未发生过
in the woods didnt happen?
但那只是一次谈话而已
But thats all it was, right, as a conversation?
-警方确定是谋杀 -什么
- Theyre sure its homicide. - What?
我们得马上给伊娃打电♥话♥
We need to call Ava immediately.
-怎么样 -没接 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
- Uh, anything? - No. Straight to voicemail.
明天就是葬礼了
Look, the funerals tomorrow, alright?
我们不能好像...
We cant have it looking like--
他不是你最好的朋友 也不是我的完美男友
He wasnt your best friend and my perfect boyfriend.
事实上 他死了我们两个都解放了
And were actually relieved hes gone.
他是死了
Hes just gone.
被谋杀的
Murdered.
那条短♥信♥是你发的 对吧
That text was from you, right?
你是诺兰吗
Youre Nolan?
梦娜
Mona?
诺兰死了之后你就一直窝在这吗
Have you been holed up in here since Nolans death?
我就是他死亡的原因
Im the reason hes dead.
是你
Uh, did-did you..
那天晚上你在屋顶 你把他推下去的吗
Were you on the roof that night? Did you push him?
天啊 艾莉森
Jesus, Alison!
你把我想成什么人了
What kind of person do you think I am?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
你能看着我吗 拜托
Can you look at me, please?
来索恩大厅楼顶见我 需要你的帮助
"Meet me on the roof of Thorne Hall. I need your help."
诺兰以为那晚他要见的人是你吗
Nolan thought he was meeting you that night?
我刚收到这条信息
I literally just got that text
是一个我们
from the dead guy
看到他尸体的死人发来的
whose body we just saw while he was dead.
我觉得或许是有人在整蛊我
I thought somebody is maybe messing with me..
比如A
A like.
现在 这条短♥信♥是他死之前发的
Now, the text was sent before he died.
一定是网络故障
It mustve been a network malfunction.
你知道这看起来像什么 对吧
You know how this looks, right?
像是你杀了他
Like you killed him.
如果你能和我谈谈 我就会原谅你
I can get past this if you just talk to me.
给自己留点尊严 艾娃
Get a grip, Ava.
你绝望又迫切的样子一点也不好看
Desperates not a good look on you.
狄伦 凯特琳 佐伊 艾莉森
清除
确定清除所有
确定
诺兰·霍奇基斯
如果你发现她在哪 给我打个电♥话♥好吗
If you find out where she is, just give me a call, please?
-好的 -你在找谁
- Okay. - Who youre looking for?
艾娃 我只是想确保她没事
Ava. I just wanted to make sure shes okay.
还有别人知道你在给诺兰写作业吗
Does anyone else know you were doing Nolans work for him?
-你看到新闻了 -是啊 他是被谋杀的
- Heard the news? - Yeah. He was murdered.
你写的这篇论文里 你署名的这篇
And this paper you wrote, the one with your name on it
提出在一种有说服力的情境下 谋杀是很合理的
lays out a convincing case about how murder is justified
如果那是结束一些人对你恶意控制的唯一方法
if its the only way to end someones hostile grip on you.
那就是你给他写论文的原因吗
Is that why you were writing his papers?
诺兰手里有你什么把柄吗
Did Nolan have something on you?
一些你不想告诉我的事
Something you dont want to tell me?
听着 作为一个小镇里出柜的孩子
Look, as an out gay kid, in a small town..
从来就没有人愿意维护我
...I didnt have a single person to stand up for me, alright?
一个都没有
Not one person.
这个论文写的不是诺兰 是那些混♥蛋♥
The paper is not about Nolan, its about those jerks
那些以前让我觉得
who got off on making me feel like
我自己有问题的混♥蛋♥
there was something wrong with me.
那就是你演奏时要非常完美的原因吗
Is that why you need to be so perfect when you play?
去证明他们是错的
To prove them wrong.
或许吧
Maybe.
你关于死刑的论证非常有说服力
Your argument for capital punishment is convincing,
但那只是作业
but that was the assignment.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
为什么 为什么你想让我读这个
Why? Why did you want me to read this?
我和我的老师谈过 迪劳伦提斯小姐
I had a conversation with my teacher, Ms. DiLaurentis
她凭直觉就能看出来
and she was intuitive enough to recognize
我写的这篇论文是关于诺兰的
that I wrote the paper about Nolan.
我否认了 但她知道
I denied it, but she knows.
但你又没做错什么 为什么这么不安
But you didnt do anything wrong. Why are you so upset?
他是被谋杀的 杰里米
He was murdered, Jeremy.
去年开始我就生活在谎言中
My life has been a lie this past year.
要偷偷摸摸的和你在一起
You know, I mean, sneaking around with you.
给诺兰打掩护
Covering for Nolan.
我以为这都结束了 但并没有
I thought it was over, but its not.
我们还得继续假装我们没在一起
And we have to keep pretending like were not together
不该那样的
and thats not right.
我是说 你值得拥有个真正的女朋友
I mean, you deserve a real girlfriend..
你可以和她出去来场真正的约会
...who you can go out on real dates with
而不是只能在车里约会
and not just car dates.
凯特 在这右转
Cait, turn right up here.
-为什么 -拜托
- Why? - Please.
给我点时间
Give me a minute?
坐这
Sit right here.
《我们的歌♥》
如果你觉得放《我们的歌♥》能让我冷静下来
If you think you can calm me down by playing our song then..
那你是对的
...youre right.
我带了吃的
I brought food.
我是诺兰死亡的原因 因为
Im the reason Nolans dead because..
他从来不属于这里
...he never belonged here.
这是他的人格特点
It was his personality traits.
我的算法把他标成危险
My algorithm red flagged him.
-因为他很危险吗 -不
- Because he was dangerous? - No.
他可是出了名的能把其他学生
He was flagged as someone who could push another student
逼到崩溃的边缘
to the point of snapping.
所以我视而不见 并不告诉霍奇基斯夫人
So by looking the other way and not telling Mrs. Hotchkiss
她儿子的事
the truth about her son,
造就了一个杀手
I created a killer.
所以你在用你的算法找谁出了问题
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表