剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
我不在宿舍里 我在...
I wasn't at my dorm. I was at--
我说是真的就是真的
It's real if I say it's real.
把真♥相♥告诉我 诺兰死的那晚
Now, tell me the truth about where your friends were
你的朋友在哪 这就是你的真♥相♥
the night Nolan was killed and this becomes your truth.
就这样吗
Just like that?
你会这么做 会替我伪造证据吗
You'd do that, you'd manufacture evidence for me?
如果这样能让我得到我想要的
If it gets me what I need.
他们绝对不会知道是我说出的吗
And they'd never find out that I was the one who told?
不会
No.
在我今天看到这些事后 很惊讶你居然在乎
After what I saw today, I'm surprised you care.
我想结束这件事
I want this to be over.
这对我来说真的很难做到
This is a really hard thing for me to do.
慢慢来 振作起来
Take some time. Pull yourself together.
然后来我办公室
Then come by my office.
她走了
She's gone.
录到了吗
Did we get it?
音节分♥析♥器
你会这么做 会替我伪造证据吗
Just like that, you'd do that 'you'd manufacture evidence for me?
如果这样能让我得到我想要的
If it gets me what I need.
全都录下了
We got everything.
假装吵架成功了
The fake fight worked.
只要我那这段录音和今早的做比对
Once I match this recording to the baseline I got this morning
我们就能证明达娜说的是真话
we'll have proof that Dana was telling the truth.
她犯下了诬陷你们的重罪
That she was willing to commit a felony to frame you guys.
她这次没法撒谎脱身了
She can't lie her way out of it this time.
这件事就快结束了
This is almost over.
贱♥人♥要完蛋了
Bitch is goin' down.
这些薄荷鸡尾酒很烈
这才是完美的西班牙语
Now that is perfect Spanish.
你是个好老师
You're a good teacher.
我只是喜欢跳舞
I, uh, just like dancing.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little out of practice.
对不起
Uh, I'm sorry, um..
今晚发生了很多事 我要看看手♥机♥
There's a lot going on tonight. I need to check that.
梦娜来信
我们拿到我们需要的了
抱歉这些电♥话♥和短♥信♥
I'm sorry for all the calls and messages.
其实一般情况下 我不会总看手♥机♥的
I'm not usually this attached to my phone.
我明白和你的学生在一起是什么感觉
I understand what it's like to be attached to your students.
那会让我妻子抓狂 她总是叫我...
It drives my wife crazy and she's always calling me out--
等一下
Whoa! Back up!
你结婚了
You're married?
我以为你知道了
I thought you knew.
我怎么会知道
How would I have known?
你结婚戒指都没戴
You're not even wearing a wedding ring.
我教罗曼斯语
I teach an elective in Romance languages
和现代人际关系选修课
and modern relationships.
我在课上讲过为什么开放的关系
I'm honest in the class about why an open relationship
在我和我妻子身上能起作用
works for my wife and me.
我没上过你的课
I haven't taken your class.
我现在真的尽量避开我生活里的狗血事件
And I'm really trying to avoid drama in my life right now.
这个超越了狗血事件 但我明白
It's more dynamic than dramatic, but I get it.
我们的生活方式不一定适合所有人
Our lifestyle isn't for everyone,
我从来不会强迫他人
and I never push.
我没有 我不想评判什么
And I'm, I'm not judging.
我并没有那样想
I didn't think you were.
我希望我们还能做朋友 好吗
I hope we can still be friends?
我在比肯高地认识的人不多
I don't know a lot of adults in Beacon Heights
有个朋友挺好的
so...I'd like that.
下次西班牙语课 我请你喝咖啡
I'll treat you to a coffee for another Spanish lesson.
这算是约会吧
It's a date.
不是情侣间的约会 不过也是种约会
I mean, not a date, but a date.
-你好 -这事成了
- Hey. - It worked.
狄伦真的让达娜承诺会伪造不在场证明了
Dylan actually got Dana to bait him with the fake alibi.
你说真的 听起来就好像
You know, when you say actually it makes it sound like
你并不相信我能办成这事一样
you didn't think that I could pull it off.
成功了 凯特 我们抓到她的把柄了
It worked, Cait. We got her.
现在我们可以向克莱尔证明达娜是坏人
Now we can prove to Claire that Dana's corrupt.
凯特 你在听吗
Cait! Hello.
我等会再打给你
Uh, hey, I gotta call you back, okay.
我...不好意思
I'll be.. Sorry.
不太对劲啊
That's weird.
她说她会再打给我们
She said, she's calling us back.
现在是该开始打包行李了吧
I guess it's time to start packin' up. Huh?
狄伦 我很抱歉
Dylan, I'm sorry.
搞垮达娜让我太兴奋了
I got so excited about bringing Dana down
我忘了这对你来说意味着什么
I forgot what this actually means for you.
我应该先和谁说呢
Who do you think I should tell first?
安德鲁还是詹姆斯教授
Andrew or...Professor James.
当学校发现达娜对我们做了什么
When the school finds out what Dana was doing to us
她给了我们多大压力时
the pressure she's been putting on us..
或许道德委员会会给你第二次机会
Maybe the ethics committee will give you a second chance.
或许他们不会开除你
Maybe they won't expel you.
我们确实删掉了邮件
We did delete the email.
是达娜把录音发给詹姆斯的
It was Dana who sent the recording to James.
你知道最让我惊讶的是什么吗
You know what really surprises me..
如果我真的被退学
...if I do get kicked out..
我觉得我也能接受
...I think I can live with it.
你那么努力才做到今天这一步的
After how hard you worked to get here?
我们一整个学期都在做无用功
We've spent this whole semester running on a hamster wheel.
我一遍遍犯下同样的错误
I've made the same mistakes over and over.
我作弊以求获得成功 这不是
I cheated to get ahead. That's not..
-这不是我该有的样子 -你犯了错
- That's not who I am. - Well, you made a mistake.
但你属于比肯高地大学
But you belong at BHU.
是啊 她说得对
And she's actually kinda right.
我们继续工作吧 快让这些结束
Okay, let's get back to work. Let's finish up.
不不 我指的是有趣的部分
No, I-I meant about the fun part.
我知道 我觉得跟你们玩挺有意思
I know. I kinda like hanging out with you guys.
我们因此团结一心
Well, it brought us together.
-为了凯特琳 -为了凯特琳
- For Caitlin. - For Caitlin.
所以那应该就是我们的希望吧
So I guess that's our silver lining.
我们...团结一心吗
Are we...together?
别放弃
Don't give up.
别搞错 我会拼死努力留在这里的
Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna fight like hell to stay here.
无论结果如何 我都会没事的
No matter how it turns out, I'll be okay.
我会为你和凯特琳而开心的
I'll be happy for you and for Caitlin.
诺兰·霍奇基斯
诺兰
Nolan?
你有没有做乖女孩呢 艾娃·贾拉利
Have you been a good girl, Ava Jalali?
我不知道 圣诞老人 你说呢
I don't know, Santa. You tell me.
我有没有很淘气呢
Have I been naughty?
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
我不知道还要送礼物
I didn't know we were doing presents.
我什么都没准备
I didn't get you anything.
你已经给了我最完美的礼物了
You have already given me the best gift I ever got.
-是什么 -是你啊
- And what's that? - You.
拆礼物吧
Now, open the presents
因为你快乐
because nothing makes me happier
就是我最开心的事
than to see you happy.
因为你快乐就是我最开心的事
Nothing makes me happier than to see you happy.
我用今天早上录下她说实话的基准线
I use this morning's baseline recording of her truths
和她对狄伦说的话相比对
to match against her offer to Dylan.
这样我们就可以给克莱尔看了
That way when we take it to Claire
达娜就不能狡辩自己只是在胡说
Dana will not be able to argue that she was bullshitting.
她有足够的动机为狄伦提供假证明
She had every intention of giving Dylan a fake alibi.
这样我们就可以证明达娜
Then we can prove that Dana was willing to break the law
为了获得她想要的东西 不惜违法
to get what she wants.
我不觉得克莱尔升级版会想要一个
I don't think Claire 2.0 will want that
这样办事的安全总管
from her head of security.
国际象棋冠军赛
梅森 重赛吗
是的 我
Uh, yeah, I'll, um..
我有了分♥析♥结果后再告诉你
I'll let you know when we have the analysis confirmation.
然后我们就可以拿给克莱尔看了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表