剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
狄伦·沃克
我的大提琴独奏录音
收件人 詹姆斯教授
我把那段大提琴当成自己的作品交给了詹姆斯教授
I submitted a cello piece as my own to Professor James
好像被达娜发现了
and Dana knows about it.
把真♥相♥告诉我 诺兰死的那晚
Tell me the truth about where your friends were
你的朋友在哪
the night Nolan was killed
这就是你的真♥相♥
and this becomes your truth.
我说是真的就是真的
It's real if I say it's real.
你会这么做 会替我伪造证据吗
You'd do that. You'd manufacture evidence from me.
如果这样能让我得到我想要的
If it gets me what I need.
录到了吗
Did we get it?
我说是真的就是
'It's real if I say it's-- '
音节分♥析♥器
全都录下了
We got everything.
我想亲自把关于达娜的证据交给我妈妈
I wanna be the person to give my mom the evidence about Dana.
关于杰瑞米的电脑 你说的很对
You were so right about Jeremy's computer.
他说他几乎不用它
He says he hardly uses it,
那为什么要像诺克斯堡那样把它锁起来
so why lock it up like Fort Knox?
他有事情瞒着我
He's keeping something from me.
-比如什么事 -我也不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
但我得查出来
But I need to find out.
这家伙今天逗我笑了
This guy made me laugh today
就像诺兰以前逗我笑一样
like Nolan used to make me laugh.
诺兰希望你快乐
Nolan would want you to be happy.
我不会做让你陷入麻烦的事
I would never do anything that would get you into trouble.
你不该跟着我
You shouldn't have followed me.
-杰瑞米 怎么了 -上车
- Jeremy, what's going on? - Get in the car.
我不是怪兽 凯特
I'm not a monster, Cate.
我是为了保护你和你的家庭
I did it to protect you and your family.
-等等 因为诺兰吗 -他是罪有应得
- Wait, from Nolan? - He got what he deserved.
但如果你回去我就不能再多说了
But I can't tell you anything more if you're going back.
-太危险 -你想让我怎么办
- It's too dangerous. - What are you asking me to do?
-再也不回家了吗 -我今晚就走
- Never go back home? - I'm leaving tonight.
如果你跟我走 你能安全 而且我会告诉你
If you come with me then you'd be safe and I can tell you
我所做的一切 我发誓
everything that I did, I promise.
-杰瑞米 -你也想让他消失 凯特
- Jeremy. - You wanted him gone too, Cate.
我们一起离开 或就此别过
We can leave together or we can say goodbye.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第九集
我是凯特琳 哔声后请留言
'Hey, it's Caitlin, leave it at the beep.'
又是直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail. Again.
她没说自己在哪吗
Did she tell you where she was?
听着 我知道我们希望和凯特琳一起
Look, I get that we want Caitlin with us
把证据拿给克莱尔
when we take the proof to Claire
但我们不能等她
but we can't wait for her.
那肯定是泰勒
That has to be Taylor.
我说过 我们能信任她
I told you. We can trust her.
抱歉这么久才重新联络
Sorry I took so long to reconnect.
你一直很忙
You've been busy.
艾娃 你好
Ava, hi.
我是泰勒
I'm Taylor.
我知道
I know.
现在不是合适的时机 但有些事情
Now is not the right time but there are some things
我得告诉你
I need to tell you.
诺兰会希望你知道
Things Nolan would want you to know.
我们把这事了结了
Well, let's get this over with
让达娜不再烦你们
so we can get Dana off your backs
我也可以回去忙我回家的事
and I can get back to why I came home.
找出杀死我弟弟的真凶
To figure out who killed my brother.
我说是真的就是真的
'It's real if I say it's real.'
把真♥相♥告诉我 诺兰死的那晚
'Tell me the truth about where your friends were the night'
你的朋友在哪 这就是你的真♥相♥
'Nolan was killed and this becomes your truth.'
就这样吗 你会这么做
'Just like that? You'd do that.'
会替我伪造证据吗
'You'd manufacture evidence for me?'
如果这样能让我得到我想要的
'If it gets me what I need.'
我听的够多了
I've heard enough.
谢谢你们把这个给我听
Thank you for sharing this with me.
我很庆幸自己找对了人
I'm relieved to know that I hired the right person
来寻找我儿子的真凶
to find out who killed my son.
她严格执行着我的命令 无论代价是什么
She's following my instructions no matter what the cost.
H夫人 你不会真以为是我们干的吧
Mrs. H, you can't really think we did it?
证据就在某处 而且达娜·布克会找到
The proof is out there and Dana Booker will find it.
妈妈 这屋里没人杀了诺兰
Mom, no one in this room killed Nolan.
我们能信任这些人
These are people we can trust
而达娜正让他们出于水深火热之中
and Dana's making their lives miserable.
他们那晚都在索恩大厅 泰勒
They were all at Thorne Hall that night, Taylor
而且他们都撒谎了 包括艾莉森
and they all lied about it, including Alison.
你不觉得这很可疑吗
You don't think that's suspicious?
别影响达娜·布克的调查
Stay out of Dana Booker's way.
等一下 葆拉 我出来了
One moment, Paula, I'm stepping out.
除了艾莉森其他人可以走了
Everyone but Alison may leave.
至少我们尽力了
I give us an A for effort.
别说什么尽力
Keep A out of it.
是道德委员会
It's the ethics committee.
他们想见我
They wanna see me.
现在
Now.
达娜肯定已经出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Dana must've already ratted me out.
下午见 丽莎
I'll see you this afternoon, Lisa.
我希望你和里德诺先生
And I do hope that you and Mr. Reidnor
能享受演出
actually get to enjoy the gala.
请把门关上
Please close the door.
是谁的主意 给我的安全总管下套
Whose idea was it to entrap my head of security?
为什么我女儿也牵连其中
And why was my daughter involved?
她想找出杀死诺兰的凶手
She wants to find out who killed Nolan.
所以泰勒回来了
That's why Taylor came back.
而且她知道达娜·布克搜寻的方向有误
And she knows that Dana Booker is on the wrong track.
我感谢你把我的女儿带了回来
I appreciate that my daughter is home because of you.
我也想相信你 艾莉森
And I want to trust you, Alison.
但如果你一直保护你的学生 我就无法信任你了
But if you're lying to protect your students, I can't.
他们是好人
They're good people.
没错 但好人也会犯错
Yes, but good people make bad mistakes.
他们现在是想把自己从深坑里挖出来
And while they're trying to dig themselves out of a hole
那却越挖越深
that hole gets deeper and darker.
我女儿你不如你想的那么坚强
My daughter is not as strong as you think she is.
我也不希望她掉进那个洞
And I don't want her going down into that hole.
泰勒比你想象的要坚强
Taylor's stronger than you give her credit for.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
还有你不知道的事情 艾莉森
There are things you don't know, Alison.
别把她牵扯进你的烂摊子里
Don't bring her into your mess.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
他们没告诉我
They didn't tell me
但他们说我已经给父母打电♥话♥
but they said that I should call my parents
因为我很可能要回家了
because I'm probably going home.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我自作自受
I did it to myself.
如果他们真的开除了我
If they do kick me out though..
会留在我的档案上 其他学校也会知道
...it's on my record, so other schools will know.
会一辈子跟着我
It's gonna stay with me forever.
当你告诉我你作弊后 你已经后悔了
When you told me you cheated you already regretted it.
而且不能让一个错误定义你
And you can't be defined by one mistake.
除非你在比肯高地大学作弊 不是吗
Yeah, unless you cheat at BHU, right?
你什么时候走
When would you go?
克莱尔有委员会的最终决定权
Claire has the final vote on the committee
但她在忙活动
but she's busy with the gala.
所以 至少今天不走
So, I at least have today.
那我们就别虚度光阴了
Well, let's not waste a minute then.
你这几个月一直在忙活动
Mom, you've been planning this gala for months
为什么要说是我们共同主持呢
why would you wanna say we're co-chairing it?
因为你是我女儿
Because you're my daughter.
我不想让你觉得
And I don't want you thinking
我在利用你的遭遇
that I'm capitalizing on what happened to you.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表