剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
-发现什么了吗 -没有
- Find something? - No.
-你来找什么 -秘密
- What are you looking for? - Secrets.
达娜·布克在诺兰谋杀案的
Dana Booker's looking into three people
侦查中调查三个人
in the investigation of Nolan's murder.
天下没有不漏风的墙
Nothing stays secret forever.
我知道这跟你没关系
I know you had nothing to do with it.
但狄伦是个小镇男孩
But Dylan is a small-town boy
艾娃是罪犯的女儿
and Ava is a felon's daughter.
他有他们什么把柄吗
Did he have something on them?
-那是什么 -诺兰的储物盒
- 'What is that?' - 'It's Nolan's stash.'
这有一张字条 "你们其中有一个是叛徒[老鼠]
There's a note, "One of you is a rat
你不说 我就说了"
either you tell her or I will."
这个校园 这个小镇
This campus, this town..
-有点不对劲 -什么
- Something's wrong here. - What?
我觉得泰勒·霍奇基斯可能还活着
I think Taylor Hotchkiss might be alive.
你了解梅森·格里高利吗
What do you know about Mason Gregory?
曾经是诺兰的好朋友
He used to be besties with Nolan.
大概在诺兰约了他女朋友后就不是了
And that probably ended when Nolan started dating his girlfriend.
你想让我们送你回家吗
Do you want us to walk you home?
毕竟有一个凶手正逍遥法外呢
I mean, there's a killer on the loose after all.
-不用 没事 -随便你
- No, I'm-I'm good. - Suit yourself.
我应该知道那晚谁跟我们一起在树林里了
I think I know who was in the woods that night.
是梅森
It was Mason.
艾娃在诺兰被杀的那晚跟踪了他
Ava followed Nolan the night he was killed.
还看到他和一个金发女在小屋里
And she saw him inside the cabin with a blonde.
你觉得金发女是泰勒·霍奇基斯
Who you think was Taylor Hotchkiss?
有可能
It's possible.
艾莉
Ali..
艾米丽
我知道你收到我信息了
给我回电
艾米丽一通语♥音♥留言
艾莉
Ali!
泰勒·霍奇基斯死了
Taylor Hotchkiss is dead.
我也曾经死过一段时间 你也是
And I was dead myself for a while, and so were you.
有道理 但这里不是玫瑰镇
Point taken. But this isn't Rosewood.
是的 但这里也有些不对劲
No, but this place, there's something about it.
听着 我知道这东西本该保护我们
Look, I know that's supposed to protect us
但老天 有人写了"他们在看着你"
but, for God's sakes, somebody wrote, "They're watching"
在我墙上
on my wall.
他们看到了多少
How much are they watching?
据我所知 足够保护我们安全的
Only enough to keep us safe as far as I know.
比肯安防没有保护好诺兰或泰勒
Beacon Guard didn't protect Nolan or Taylor.
如果有可能她伪造了自己的死亡
If there's a chance she faked her own death
她肯定是在躲什么人或什么事
she must be hiding from someone or something.
很可能是杀了诺兰的人
It could've been the person that killed Nolan.
泰勒是自杀的
Taylor committed suicide.
她从哈斯克尔公路桥上跳下
She jumped off the Haskell Road Bridge.
-找到尸体了吗 -没有 但有目击者
- Did they recover a body? - No. But there were witnesses.
只说看到有人或物摔到了河里
Who said they saw someone or something fall into the river.
我和你读了一样的报道
I read the same reports you did.
你对一支玫瑰有些小题大做了
You know, you're making an awful lot out of one rose.
这不仅是一支玫瑰
It's more than just a rose.
那我们在说什么
What are we talking about then?
-一种直觉 -什么直觉
- A feeling. - What kind of feeling?
当大家都说你死了时
The same one that told me that you're alive
告诉我你还活着的直觉
when everyone else thought you were dead.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第四集
这个梅森理论不是太靠谱
This Mason theory is held together by chewing gum.
听着 也许梅森和我们一样
Listen, maybe Mason is like us.
诺兰抓了他的把柄 然后他决定
Nolan had something on him, and he just decided
这个世界没有他会更好
the world would be a better place without him.
你真的觉得梅森杀了诺兰
You really think Mason killed Nolan?
还放了只老鼠在我车里
And put that rat in my car.
如果是真的 他偷了诺兰的藏品
'If it's true, he stole Nolan's stash'
克莱尔·霍奇基斯
我们的谈谈 很重要
知道了我们的秘密
and knows our secrets.
注意 他来了
Heads up, he's here.
希望你别介意 我把这个记在你账上了
Hey, I, uh, hope you don't mind. I put this on your tab.
我知道你买♥♥得起
I know you can afford it.
三个火枪手今天怎么样了
So, how are the Three Musketeers doin', huh?
我们并不是随时随地都在一起
Well, it's not like we're exactly joined at the hip.
对 没错 我是说
Oh, yeah, that's right, I mean
你们只是跟诺兰密不可分 对吧
you guys were joined at the Nolan, right?
我一直在想你
I have been thinkin' about you.
-为什么 -因为时间不早了
- Why? - You know, it's getting late.
-我觉得我们应该 -不不
- I think that we should-- - 'Oh, no, no.'
不会太久 相信我 你能留下
This won't take long. Trust me. You can stay.
朋友间没有秘密 对吧
No secrets between friends, right?
同样的 假朋友也是
Or fake friends, for that matter.
-你想要什么 梅森 -我想要诺兰有的一切
- What do you want, Mason? - I want what Nolan had.
就像他一样 我愿意
And just like him, I'm willing to use
在必要时使用我所知的信息
what I know when I have to.
我们应该出去玩 很快
So, we should hang out. Soon.
我想念和你们妈妈在一起的日子
You know, I miss spending time with your moms.
像旧日好时光
Like the old days.
狄伦 伙计
Oh, Dylan, uh, buddy...
我在读你帮诺兰写的论文
I've been reading those papers that you wrote for Nolan.
很不错
It's good stuff.
你怎么会觉得是我写的
Well, what makes you think I ever did that?
别装了
Nice try.
听着 不如你接着替我写
Look, how 'bout you keep doing for me
就像你帮诺兰那样 好吗
what you were doing for Nolan. Alright?
我不知道你在说什么 哥们 抱歉
I don't know what you're talking about, man. I'm sorry.
那我说清楚点
Then I'll clarify.
你还喜欢你的男友吧
Y-you're still into your boyfriend, right?
你俩还在一起吧
The two of you are still a thing?
那就和去年的安排一样
Then, same arrangement as last year.
梦娜 我告诉你了
Mona, I told you.
我觉得泰勒还活着
I think Taylor is alive.
如果这个无法帮我们找到她 我们为什么要看
If this can't help us find her, why are we looking at it?
你看的是霍奇基斯
You are looking inside the core
比肯安防的核心部分
of the Hotchkiss Beacon Guard system.
那个 是我写的程序
And that...is the program I wrote.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
你想让我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
就是字母和数字
It's letters and numbers.
我的字母 我的数字 我的水晶球
My letters, my numbers my crystal ball.
比大成功的预言家
Your Beacon Heights success predictor.
是啊 但最近有人在捣乱
Yes, but somebody has been messing with it.
他们逼我摆脱整个系统
And they had me thrown off the system
好让我看不见这些变化
so I wouldn't see the changes.
所以它不再寻找聪明人了吗
So, it's not looking for smart people anymore?
不 还在寻找
Well, no, it's still doing that.
只是现在寻找
But now it's looking for, uh
一种特殊类别的聪明人
particular kind of smart person.
符合一个新的标准
Someone who matches a new criteria.
-什么标准 -我还不知道
- What's the criteria? - 'I don't know yet.'
目前只找到了两个符合的
So far, it's only found two people who match.
是我们认识的人吗
Anyone we know?
数据中符合标准的
报告准备中
凯特琳·帕克路易斯
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
我和凯特琳有什么相似之处
What do I have in common with Caitlin?
我是她的辅♥导♥员
Well, I'm her advisor,
我调查这个易如反掌
so it should be easy for me to snoop around.
你是个辅♥导♥员
You're an advisor?
几乎所有的教师都被指派给学生当导师了
Almost all faculty is assigned students to mentor.
这个名单里又添了个人
It's adding somebody to the list.
"雷·霍加多恩"
"Ray Hogadorn."
这个雷·霍加多恩又是谁
Who the hell's Ray Hogadorn?
雷·霍加多恩
我觉得我国会实习生的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表