剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
欢迎来到比肯高地大学
Welcome to Beacon Heights University...
在这里 优秀不是一门选修课
...where excellence is not an option.
而是必修课
It's a requirement.
音乐厅
别熬夜练太晚了
Don't stay up too late.
他会在那练通宵的
He's gonna be there all night.
在这所全美要求数一数二高的学府里
Ranked as one of the most challenging programs in the US
每个学生都是精英中的精英
students here are the best and the brightest.
如果你以为入学已经很难
If you thought getting in was hard..
跟上其他人更难
...keeping up is even harder.
时间
麦考密克宿舍
为了在比大保持领先 我们不惜一切代价
At BHU we'll do whatever it takes to stay on top.
压力就是动力
We thrive under pressure.
人人追求完美
And strive for perfection.
但没人真的完美
But no one's perfect.
压力积攒到一定程度就会爆发
And the pressure is building to a breaking point.
有人已经到了崩溃边缘
And someone is about to snap..
警戒线
而开杀戒
...and kill.
凶手
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第一集
你为什么来俄勒冈州
What brings you to Oregon?
我要去比肯高地大学当老师
I'm joining the faculty at BHU.
你在这里有朋友吗
'You got friends here?'
一个都没有
Don't know a soul.
有人吗
Hello.
梦娜
Mona!
我了派
I brought pie.
梦娜 你怎么会在这
Mona, what are you doing here?
我在比大工作
I work at BHU.
负责招聘和录取
Recruitments and admissions.
-我还以为你在... -法国吗
- I thought you were in-- - France?
是曾在那度过一段愉快时光啦
Yeah, that was great for a while
但最终我都忘了为什么要待在那里
but eventually the reasons I was there escaped me
于是我回到美国 把时间花在
so, I came back to the States to devote my time
能发挥我天分和热情的事情上
to something that suited my talents and my passions.
-为霍奇基斯公♥司♥设计游戏 -我还是没听明白
- Game design for Hotchkiss. - I'm still not following.
然后十个月前 我被雇来
Then, ten months ago I was hired to help
帮他们改善甄选学生和教员的流程
refine their student and faculty selection process.
我改善了
I did.
我选了你
And I chose you.
你没想过告诉我吗
You didn't think of telling me?
如果我说了 你还会来吗
Would you have come if I did?
不会
No.
听着 我来这里是因为我需要重新开始
Look, I came here because I needed a fresh start
如果你没先给别人不信任你的理由
and it's a lot easier to earn people's trust
那获取他们的信任
when you haven't already given them reasons
就容易得多
not to trust you.
就是我的人生故事
Story of my life.
艾米丽爱我 她只是放不下过去
Emily loves me. She just can't get past the past.
我以为你们在一起很幸福
I thought you guys were happy.
一开始很幸福 后来就有分歧
We are and then we're not.
总是绕不开信任的问题
Always comes back to trust.
但我不会放弃的
But I'm not giving up.
我想把高中时期恶毒的我
I wanna leave the mean girl
抛之脑后
I was in high school behind me.
我真的想帮这些孩子
I really wanna help these kids.
你会做到的 我知道
And you will. I know it.
-那是什么 -比肯安防
- What's that? - That's Beacon Guard.
校园安全系统
The school security system.
因为有它 比大是全俄勒冈州最安全的大学
It's made BHU the safest campus in Oregon.
说到这个
Mm, speaking of which,
不如我明天带你参观一下学校吧
how about I give you a tour tomorrow?
你不用工作吗
Don't you have work?
带你到处走走 确保你尽快融入
Oh, showing you around making sure you fit in.
那就是我的工作
That is my work.
你把派放进冰箱吧
Why don't you put the pie in the fridge?
可别浪费了
You don't want it to go to waste.
好
Sure.
艾莉森一如既往地坚定
Alison's as determined as she ever was.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
霍奇基斯一家致力于回馈社会
The Hotchkiss family really gives back.
我深入了解过霍奇基斯科技公♥司♥
I was reading up on Hotchkiss Technologies.
这个地方是他们家族
The family practically built this place
从平地建起来的
from the ground up.
泰勒·霍奇基斯纪念园
泰勒就是克莱尔和彼得死去的女儿 对吧
Taylor was Claire and Peter's daughter who died, right?
她一年前自杀了
She killed herself a year ago.
是这个镇上唯一一起自杀
The town's only suicide.
她生前是个很可爱的人
She was a lovely person.
她兄弟诺兰在你班上 他...
Her brother Nolan's in your class. He's--
等等 如果你在她死后才来这
Wait, how did you know Taylor
你怎么会认识她
if you only came here after she died?
我了解过她的事迹
I read up on her.
你住的房♥子以前是她的
You're living in her house.
-什么 -别担心
- What? - Don't worry.
家具都是新的
It's all new furniture.
我叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
I am Alison DiLaurentis
是格兰杰教授的新助教
and I'm Professor Granger's new TA.
欢迎回到学校
Welcome back to school.
你们的暑假作业是阅读一本书
Your summer assignment was to read a book
由我最喜欢的作家阿加莎·克里斯蒂所著
by one of my favorite authors, Agatha Christie.
《无人生还》涉及到许多复杂的主题
"And Then There Were None" tackles many complex themes
我很想听听你们的想法
and I'm interested to see what you guys think.
谁想先说
Who wants to go first?
狄伦·沃克
Uh, Dylan Walker.
我对书中的隔离环境留下极深印象
I was really struck by the idea of isolation.
沃格雷夫法官故意选了这个偏僻的地点
I mean, Justice Wargrave deliberately picks this remote location,
让这些人物无法逃脱 对吗
so the characters 'can't escape themselves, right?'
作为他们的惩罚
Part of their, their punishment.
见解很深刻 我同意
Incisive. I agree.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾娃·贾拉利
Um, Ava Jalali.
我认为狄伦说的都是对的
Um, I think Dylan's always right.
还有呢
And...
出自《无人生还》中的童谣
还剩几个 然后一个也没剩
Uh, well, there were some and then there were none.
所以这其实是关于
So, it's about the dichotomy
有无之间区别的讨论
between something and nothing.
编得不错
Nice try.
我整个夏天都在运营我的油管频道
I spent the summer growing my YouTube channel.
这样我才交得起学费
That's how I pay for tuition.
我明白
I get it.
但你上课前必须再好好预习下
But you're gonna have to come to class more prepared.
当然 下次不会了
Of course. Won't happen again.
凯特琳·路易斯
Caitlin Lewis.
这作者一点不含蓄
The author wasn't subtle.
她用"正义[贾斯特斯]"做人物的名字
She names a character "Justice."
问题就归结于
It comes down to..
是否应该杀死谋杀犯
Well, is it okay to murder a murderer?
有意思 你的想法呢
Interesting. Do you think it is?
如果有人伤害了我所爱之人
If somebody hurt someone I loved.
我肯定会血债血偿
Yeah, I'd hurt him back.
别担心我 宝贝
Well, don't worry about me, babe.
没人敢惹我
No one's gonna mess with me.
诺兰·霍奇基斯
Nolan Hotchkiss.
你对这本书的看法如何
What do you think of the book?
恶人有恶报
Payback's a bitch.
书里的人物都是自找的
Characters got what they deserved.
他们做了坏事
They did terrible things
自然会有报应惩罚他们
and they got terrible things done to them.
我以为你赞成这种世界观 迪劳伦提斯老师
I thought you'd appreciate that world view, Ms. DiLaurentis.
明天
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表