剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
你没事儿吧
You okay?
你看起来好像被爆菊了一样
You look like you just got punched in the gut.
找个地方把它藏起来
Okay, find somewhere to hide this
然后我们就可以录下整个房♥间
so that we can video the entire room.
-没问题 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
一个叛徒加一个偷吃的
A rat and a cheater.
诺兰还真挺会选的
Nolan really knew how to pick 'em.
多久了
How long?
你们什么时候搞在一起的
How long was it going on?
他妈的
Oh, shit.
咋了
What?
应该是你跟他在一起之前
Look, I think it was before you.
等等 所以是我和诺兰在一起的时候
Wait, so it was during Nolan and me?
听着 我们那时候基本没聊过天
Look, we barely talked back then. Alright?
而且我从来不知道你到底是不是
And I never knew if you were Nolan's real girlfriend
诺兰的女朋友
or if you weren't or..
所以这就是你瞒着安德鲁的秘密
So this is what you were hiding from Andrew?
还有我
And from me?
这就是安德鲁离开的我的原因
It is what made Andrew walk out on me.
是的
Yes.
我不能再骗他了
I couldn't lie to him anymore.
-但是你可以骗我 -只有这一次
- But you could lie to me? - It was one time!
-这并不表示你是对的 -你从来不在乎诺兰
- It doesn't make it right. - You never cared about Nolan.
-你为什么在乎这个 -我在乎被欺骗
- Why do you care about this? - I care about being lied to.
背叛艾娃的人居然能说出这种话
Says the one who outed Ava.
你能不能先把嘴闭上 让我先说完
You know what, can you all just shut up so we can do this?
他离开你没有错
I don't blame him for leaving you.
趁他不注意 在他的水里放三片
When he's not looking put three of these in his drink.
他会在一个小时内给你讲完他的一辈子
He should be telling you his whole life story within the hour.
然后我们就进来把他揍一顿 对吗
And is that when we come in and beat the shit out of him?
不 然后凯特琳会以她迷人的性格
No, that's when Caitlin dazzles him
闪瞎他的狗眼
with her winning personality
让他充满安全感
and makes him feel safe.
他就能实话实说了
Like he can tell her the truth.
然后我们再进来 带着照相机
And then we come in, take the camera.
拉倒吧 狄伦 这样他一进门就会看到的
Come on, Dylan, he'll see that the second he walks in.
谁给你的自信让你这么发号♥施令 艾娃
Yeah, well, who died and made you boss, Ava?
-诺兰 -我们真的要这么干吗
- Nolan. - Are we sure we wanna do this?
别想逃 凯特琳
Don't you dare, Caitlin!
没有你我们做不到 而且是你欠我的
We can't do this without you and you owe me.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake..
而且我很抱歉这伤害了你 但是
...and I'm sorry that it hurt you but--
你说过你愿意付出一切代价
You said you're willing to do whatever it takes
让生活回到正轨
to take your life back.
一切代价阻止升级版诺兰
Whatever it takes to stop Nolan 2.0.
一切代价来向我证明你很抱歉
Whatever it takes to prove to me that you're sorry.
是的 我说过
Yes! I did.
但是你知道我们要做的事会触犯多少法律
But we're about to break a lot of laws here!
而且是重罪
Felonies!
不过 也许对你来说很容易
Maybe that comes easy to you, though.
你们全家人不都这样么
You know, runs in the family.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
-艾娃 对不起 -别跟我说话
- Ava, I'm sorry. - Don't waste your breath.
别吵了 我们先想想现在该怎么办
Let's just stop fighting and focus on what we're doing here.
我想让一切变回原来的样子
I need things to go back to the way they were.
我也是 我去比大是为了站在聚光灯下
Same, I came to BHU to be laser-focused.
我现在满脑子浆糊 怎么吸引我的听众
I can't nail my audition tonight with this hanging over my head.
就这么定了
We're set.
所以就这么定了
So this is how it's gonna be?
过了今晚 我们就分道扬镳
After tonight, we're just gonna move on
再也当不成朋友了
like we're no longer friends?
我们从来就不是朋友
We were never friends.
你在哪儿 我很担心你
你好 梦娜
Hello, Mona.
你好
Hello!
-介意我坐这儿吗 -千万别客气
- Mind if I sit down? - Oh, please, be my guest.
我有件事儿想问问你的想法
I wanted to get your opinion on something.
是的 你可以用卫生棉
Yes, you could use a makeover.
关于你的朋友艾莉森
About your friend Alison.
我敢肯定你知道她在保护
I'm sure you know she's protecting
狄伦 艾娃 还有凯特琳
Dylan, Ava and Caitlin.
你觉得她为什么这么做
Why do you think she's doing that?
可能他们三个看起来需要帮助
Those three looked like they needed help.
-她非常善于培养 -为什么是他们三个
- She's very nurturing. - But why those three?
-不知道 -真的
- No idea. - Really?
-你没发现规律吗 -什么规律
- You don't see a pattern? - Of?
她在玫瑰镇的高中时
Isn't this what happened in Rosewood
不也是这样吗
when she was in high school?
就像现在一样 跟那些人拉帮结派
The way she formed a tight group of people around her?
那些需要她的人
People who were dependent on her?
那不是什么规律 那是古老的历史
That's not a pattern. That's ancient history.
我觉得那能充分说明她是一个怎样的人
I think it says a great deal about the kind of person she is.
她需要别人服从她 听她使唤
That she needs people to be committed to her indebted to her.
诺兰·霍奇基斯有他的小团体
Nolan Hotchkiss had this little group of his.
整装待发 现在他死了
Ready-made posse, now he's gone
艾莉森好像就把他们发展为她的人了
and Alison seems to have grafted them on to herself.
艾莉是一个很复杂的人 这也是她的魅力所在
Ali is a very complex person. It's part of her charm.
你也有这种魅力
Part of yours too.
我注意到你的档案中称你从来没有向大学提过
I noticed in your file you never told the university
西普勒街到底发生了什么
what happened on Rue de Ciphler.
我的读音没错吧
Am I saying that right?
-我的法语不赖 -错了
- My French isn't very good. - No, it's not.
以及我的确没有说过
And no, I didn't tell 'em, it's not relevant.
我明白了 告诉我 你担心
I see...so tell me, do you worry
亚历克斯和玛丽·德雷克会想找你吗
that Alex and Mary Drake may try to find you?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
但你不正是因此
But isn't that what got you in trouble
才在联调局惹了麻烦吗
with the FBI in the first place?
无中生有
Making connections that aren't there.
对贾拉利一案的偏执蒙蔽了你的判断力
Letting an obsession with the Jalali case cloud your judgement
让你不择手段
leading you to take shortcuts?
违法的手段
Illegal ones.
所以你才被炒了 对吗
That's what got you fired ...isn't it?
调查的有意思之处在于 这是一把双刃剑
It's a funny thing about research, it goes both ways.
不好意思
Excuse me?
棋子
The chess piece.
迷人的好运
Good luck charm?
偶尔人人都需要白骑士
Everybody needs a white knight sometime..
但今天我的骑士没有出现
...but today mine didn't show.
你真是让这里大变样了
You've, really done a lot with the place.
对不起 他们
I'm sorry, they..
是他们在我搬进来之前重新装♥修♥了
They redecorated before I moved in.
不
No.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
这里现在是你的家
It's your home now.
你确定你不想去见见你妈妈吗
Are you sure you don't wanna go see your mom?
我觉得她没有想要伤害你
I don't think she'd ever try and hurt you.
不
No.
我只是需要在一个我感到安全的地方待一晚
I just need one night in a place where I feel...safe.
嗯
Yeah.
梦娜
如果你找到了她 不要回来
他在哪里
Where is he?
谢谢
Yup. Thank you.
我让他们把我的试验推到了最后一个
So, I got them to push my audition to last on the schedule
但如果我现在还不走 我就赶不及了
but if I don't leave now I'm not gonna make it.
你确定梅森知道是今晚吗
And you're sure Mason knew it was tonight?
我确定 他是准时先生
Yeah, I'm sure, and he's Mr. Punctual
他绝对不会迟到一小时的
so he would never be an hour late.
我们被耍了
We got played.
原本我无比想要得到结果 但...算了吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表