剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
我们能当好朋友吗
昨晚有人给我留下一盒纸杯蛋糕
Somebody left me a box of cupcakes last night.
他们用诺兰的ID卡进我的公♥寓♥
They used Nolan's ID card to access my apartment.
-你怎么知道 -我偷了泰勒的房♥车
- How would you know that? - I stole Taylor's RV.
动态警报
在移♥动♥ 诺兰·霍奇基斯
住所 梦娜·范德瓦尔
我想让你看到我用它的目的
I wanted you to know what I was using it for
这样你就知道可以相信我
so you know you could trust me.
当人们想了解你
When people wanna know who you are
只要你诚实说 就没有错误答案
if you're honest, there are no wrong answers.
我说服自己 我到这里从头再来
I convinced myself that I came here with a clean slate.
离婚申请
我觉得你已经往前看了
I think you moved on,
你只是没有大声说出来
you just never said it out loud.
-又不是我让我俩... -被迫的
- I'm not the one who paired us.. - Forced.
一组的
...together.
从诺兰死后 我就一直心神不宁
Since Nolan's death I've been distracted.
肯定有能让你放松下来的事
There must be something you'd do to relax.
-而音乐就是数学艺术 -说得好 天才莫扎特
- Music is the art of math. - Well said, Amadeus.
如果詹姆斯教授发现我不能演奏了
If Professor James finds out that I can't play
可能会危及我的奖学金
it could jeopardize my scholarship
我在努力解决这个问题
It's a problem that I'm trying to fix.
狄伦·沃克
我的大提琴独奏录音
我告诉过你 我不想走你的捷径
I told you I don't wanna be a part of your shortcut.
我弄了一晚上
I worked on this all night.
不过你不用在上边写我的名字
You didn't have to include my name on it, though.
要不是你 我也解不了谜题
Well, I wouldn't have solved the puzzle without you.
-象棋是数学的艺术 -等下
- Chess is the art of math. - Wait..
-你是坏主教 -你是4步
- You're Bad Bishop. - You're 4Moves.
我♥干♥了些
I did something really bad
可能会被开除的事
that could get me kicked out of the school
达娜知道
and Dana knows it.
关于达娜·布克你说对了
You were right about Dana Booker.
是她留下的那些纸杯蛋糕
She left me those cupcakes.
她在玩你的游戏
She's playing your game.
那我会赢
Then I'll win.
让我们打倒这个婊♥子♥吧
Let's take this bitch down.
现在知道了达娜是我们的A
So now that we know Dana is our A
我们必须尽可能了解她
we have to find out as much about her as possible.
你想对她进行侧写
You wanna profile her.
我去年写了一篇关于犯罪心理学的报告
I did a report on criminal psychology last year
想抓住疯子
and in order to catch a psychopath
就得鉴定他们的个性行为特征
you wanna identify their personality behavioral traits
这样才知道要对付的是哪种疯子
so you can know what kind of psychopath you're dealing with.
谢了啊 斯宾塞
Thank you, Spencer.
-我是凯特琳 -我知道
- I'm Caitlin. - Yeah, I know.
我们运气不错
And we caught a break
今天正好是教职工感谢日
because it's Staff and Faculty Appreciation Day.
就是要庆祝
Yeah, which is all about celebrating
和了解我们的同事
and getting to know your fellow staff members.
你打算去了解达娜
And you plan to get to know Dana.
达娜对比肯安防有完全访问权限
Now, Dana has full access to Beacon Guard
所以千万别在公共洗手间进行秘密谈话
so keep all confidential conversations out of public restrooms.
他们在洗手间也会监视我们吗
They're spying on us in the bathrooms?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
当你监视别人的时间够久了
When you spend enough time watching people
到自己被监视时自然会知道
you know when you're being watched.
他们意识到我发现了之后
When they realized I figured it out
便拉我入伙 并叫我保守这个秘密
they brought me in and told me to keep my mouth shut.
在此之前 我都守口如瓶
Until now, that's what I did.
那些摄像头是为了保护我们
The cameras are there to protect us
但别给达娜可乘之机
but let's not give Dana anything to use against us.
她手上已经有我的把柄了
She already has something on me.
我可能搞砸了
I might've screwed up.
-你绝对是搞砸了 -绝对的
- You definitely screwed up. - Definitely.
我把那段大提琴当成自己的作品交给了詹姆斯教授
I submitted the cello piece as my own to Professor James
好像被达娜发现了
and I think Dana knows about it.
-她肯定发现了 -肯定的
- Oh, she knows about it. - Definitely.
你为什么作弊
Why did you cheat?
你不能每次遇到问题就作弊 狄伦
That can't keep being the answer for you, Dylan.
我知道那很愚蠢 但我觉得自己走投无路了
I know it was stupid, alright? But I felt backed into a corner.
你自己亲手交给达娜一个大把柄
You just handed Dana another huge chunk of leverage.
我知道 但我真的拉不了琴 好吗
I know, but I-I physically could not play. Okay?
我们有个计划
We have a plan.
我会使用凯特琳新交的朋友杰瑞米的电脑
I'm gonna use Caitlin's new friend Jeremy's computer
那样就不会被追踪到比大
'cause it won't be traceable back to BHU.
我会黑进去 删掉那份文件
So, I'll hack into the portal and I'll delete the file
赶在詹姆斯教授看到之前
before Professor James can see it.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
-当然 -真不错
- Yeah, of course. - Nice.
好吧 你去处理那件事
Alright, well, you take care of that
我则负责找出尽量多关于达娜的信息
and I will find out as much about Dana as humanly possible.
不全是坏消息
It's not all bad news.
我们还有一个帮手
We have another player on our side.
泰勒
Taylor.
现在你认为我们能信任她了吗
So, now you think we can trust her?
我跟泰勒一起长大
I grew up with Taylor.
她爱她弟弟胜过一切
She loved her brother more than anything.
她回来是为了找出杀害诺兰的凶手
And she's back because she wants to find out who killed Nolan.
我们都想
We all do.
你们知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
表现得跟平常一样 小婊♥子♥们
Act normal, bitches,
直到我们找到扳倒达娜的方法
until we get what we need to bring Dana down.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第八集
你搞定了没
Are you done yet?
每隔一分钟就问我搞定没有
You know, asking me if I'm done every 60 seconds
反而会拖慢我速度
is actually slowing me down.
拖慢你速度是指 搞不定吗
Slowing you down, as in, like, it's not going to work?
还是说最终会搞定
Or it will eventually work?
-还是... -让他闭嘴
- Or what's-- - Make him stop.
狄伦 如果艾娃删掉你上传的文件
So, Dylan, if Ava deletes your upload
你这门考试还是未完成
you're still getting an incomplete.
-"如果" -我能删掉
- "If?" - When.
未完成我也接受 我不在乎未完成
I will take an incomplete, I don't care about an incomplete,
我下学期会加倍努力
I'll double up on a class next semester.
现在这样总好过被开除
This is better than being expelled.
你对你新朋友杰瑞米有多了解
Hey, how well do you know your new friend Jeremy?
为什么问
Uh, why?
我可以用他的浏览器删除上传文件
Well, I can access his browser to remove the upload but
但是他给硬盘里一些文件设置了多重加密
some of the files on this hard drive are, like, mega-encrypted.
防护严密
Super lockdown.
这样设置私人电脑并不常见
It's pretty unusual for a personal computer.
也许他在家做霍奇基斯的工作
Maybe he was doing some Hotchkiss work at home.
如果是那样 他必须使用
Well, if that was the case he'd be required
霍奇基斯的加密
to use Hotchkiss' encryption.
但这像是高级的军事级机密
But this is like some next level 'military grade security.'
你知道怎么用
Do you know how to use it?
知道的够帮你了
Enough to help you.
因为你的文档已经正式
Because your file has officially been..
没有上传了
...un-uploaded.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我很想知道你朋友在霍奇基斯公♥司♥做什么
I'd really love to know what your friend does at Hotchkiss.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
欢迎来到教职工感谢会
Welcome to Faculty Appreciation Day.
认识同事 玩得开心
Have fun getting to know your colleagues.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
不怎么想
It has been quiet.
欢迎来到非正式的我没死派对
So welcome to my unofficial I'm not dead party.
我一直在这里顶替你
I've been in your shoes.
这样就能一下子成为焦点
It's best to get all the stares over with all at once.
和你妈妈怎么样
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表