剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
你为什么来俄勒冈州
What brings you to Oregon?
我要去比肯高地大学当老师
Im joining the faculty at BHU.
我小时候觉得这很难
I thought it was hard when I was a teenager
但与这些学生所承受的压力相比
but its nothing compared to the pressure
这根本算不了什么
these students are under.
我真心希望我能和这些孩子们交流
I really hope that I can connect with these kids.
我觉得我可以帮到他们
I think I can help them.
-梦娜 -我带了派
- Mona? - I brought pie.
-那是什么 -比肯安防
- Whats that? - Thats Beacon Guard.
校园安全系统
The school security system.
因为有它 比大是全俄勒冈州最安全的大学
Its made BHU the safest campus in Oregon.
诺兰·霍奇基斯 他非常聪明
Nolan Hotchkiss. Hes super smart.
但他不属于这里
But he doesnt belong here.
根据我的计算 他可能很危险
By my calculations, he could be dangerous.
我母亲会对你说
My mother is gonna say to you that
你在这只是因为你让我想起我妹妹
youre here because you remind me of my sister.
但不仅如此
Its more than that.
他们为什么都按照你说的做
Why do they do everything you ask them to do?
我不介意你继续和那个火箭科学家见面
I dont care if you keep seeing your rocket scientist.
但对其他人来说
To the rest of the world,
我和你还是神仙眷侣
you and I are still a perfect couple.
当局找到你♥爸♥了吗
Have the authorities found your dad?
一个聪明到能从客户那里贪污数百万美元的人
A man smart enough to embezzle millions of dollars from his clients
是不会被发现的
isnt going to be found.
狄伦 和去年安排一样
Oh, Dylan, same arrangement as last year.
你帮我和艾娃写作业
Youll do the papers for Ava and me.
我受够诺兰了 我想阻止他对我们所做的一切
Im done with Nolan, and I want to stop what hes doing to us.
我们可以杀了他
We could kill him.
索恩大厅 我们把他从屋顶上推下去
Thorne Hall. We push him off the roof.
是的 但那只是小说
Yeah, but thats just a fantasy.
是诺兰·霍奇基斯
Its Nolan Hotchkiss.
他死了
Hes dead.
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
这是我们的错吗
Was this our fault?
回答我 混♥蛋♥
Answer me. Dammit!
艾娃
Hey, Ava.
-艾娃 -别
- Ava. - Dont.
这跟你想象的一模一样
Thats exactly how you imagined it.
我知道看起来是我♥干♥的 可是...
I-I-I know how this looks, but..
所有学生立刻回宿舍
We need all students to return to their dormitories.
我们送你回去
Let us walk you back.
我们能不能找个地方谈谈 拜托了
Can we just go somewhere to talk, please?
艾娃
Ava.
不行
I cant.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第二集
三天后
艾娃 你绝对会有一番了不起的作为
Ava, youre gonna be somebody.
我很佩服
I respect that.
我知道你相信我
I know that you believe in me.
我看到你看我的眼神了
Ive seen the way you look at me
虽然你以为我没看到
when you think Im not watching.
我以为我们两个只是朋友
I thought that you and I were just friends.
不
No..
我想要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
我想要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
-又做噩梦了 -是的
- Another nightmare? - Yeah.
已经严重到我宁愿不睡觉了
Its getting to the point where Id rather not go to sleep.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
你在这就已经帮了我大忙了
Oh, you do help just by being here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我明白他们为什么停了三天课
I get why they canceled classes for three days
但如果我们能恢复正常生活
but if we could just get back to some kind of normal
大家都会更好过些
I think wed all be better off.
是啊
Yeah, well,
不管是生是死 都交给诺兰来让我们不得安宁
leave it to Nolan to haunt us in life and death, right?
他活着的时候 怎么让你不得安宁了
How did he haunt you in life?
你说过你帮他做作业 因为你们是朋友
You said you did his work as you were friends.
对 我不知道刚才为什么那么说
Yeah, I dont know why I said that.
大概是因为睡眠不足吧
Lack of sleep, probably.
也许明天的葬礼结束后
Maybe after the funeral tomorrow
会更容易放下向前看
it will be easier to move on.
我们能别再聊诺兰了吗
Can we just talk about anything other than...Nolan?
拜托了
Please?
今天是最后一天没课的日子
Well, its our last day of no classes.
不用做功课
No homework.
不用练习
No practicing.
没有必须起床的理由
No reason to get out of bed.
那你为什么还坐在被子上
Why are you on top of the covers
而不是跟我一起躺在被窝里
instead of underneath with me?
-想吃一口吗 -不用了
- Want a bite? - No.
我想吃 但不行
I mean, yes. But no!
我跟你说过 别叫我分享你的食物
I asked you to not offer me your food.
我说这话是出于爱
Coming from a place of love here,
但我觉得不吃面包对你没用
I dont think this no bread thing is working for you.
当然有用 我从没如此专注过
Of course it is, Ive never been more focused
为参加田径比赛而健身
on getting into shape for track.
等等 警♥察♥来了
Oh, wait. Its a cop. Its a cop.
-吃炸薯球吗 -别这样
- Tater tots? - Stop it.
否则你就要一个人孤零零在桌前吃薯球了
Or youll be eating your tots alone at your desk.
也许你突然特别热衷健身
Maybe this sudden ultra-fitness focus you have
不是因为田径比赛
isnt about track.
也许是和房♥间里800磅重的大象有关
Maybe its about the 800-pound elephant in the room.
房♥间里面的大象指显而易见的事,但大家都避而不谈
是大猩猩
Gorilla.
反正屋里的不是大象
You know, its either like the elephant in the room
就是800磅的大猩猩
or the 800-pound gorilla.
你只是想转移我的话题
No-no-no, youre just, youre just trying to distract me
但我认为我们应该好好谈谈...
but I think we really need to talk about--
诺兰
Nolan.
如果你因为他死了而感到轻松也没关系的
Its okay if youre relieved that hes dead.
在我面前 你可以承认
You can admit that to me.
别人不需知道
No one else has to know.
我是松了口气
I am relieved.
听到自己这么说
And I, I hear all that sounds
我感觉这么想实在太不对了
and I feel terrible for thinking that way.
诺兰威胁你如果不假装是他的完美女友
Nolan threatened to blow up your family
就要毁了你家
if you didnt pretend to be his perfect girlfriend.
他知道你的妈妈们对你有多重要
And he knew how much your moms mean to you.
你再也不需要为他烦心
I dont feel bad about the fact that
我一点都不感觉难过
you dont have to worry about him anymore.
这就是我专注于塑造完美体形的原因
Thats why Im focusing on getting into the best shape of my life.
你可能会
Well, you know, you can be distracted
因为不止一件事而分心
by more than one thing.
你疯了吗 被别人看见怎么办
Are you crazy? What if somebody sees us?
反正也不是被诺兰看见
Well, its not going to be Nolan.
你太坏了
You are terrible.
但是我喜欢
I love you for it.
-把薯球放一边去 -抱歉 我的薯球
- Get these tots out of the way. - Sorry, my tater tots.
我告诉你 有人闯进我的房♥子
Im telling you, somebody came into my house
未经我允许 补好了墙纸上的破损
and without my permission fixed a tear in my wallpaper.
如果不是你们部门派出的人 那会是谁
So if that wasnt your department, who would that be?
我们负责所有的房♥屋维修
All home repairs fall under my jurisdiction.
-我说了... -没有我的维修记录
- Like I said-- - There is no record.
还有什么可以帮您
Is there anything else I can help you with?
你一点忙都没帮上
Well, you havent helped me at all
但我的确是需要维修服务
but yeah, I need a request to repair.
诺兰
来索恩大厅楼顶见我 需要你的帮助
奶油
Cream?
不 只加糖
Oh, no. Just sugar.
几包糖和一包代糖
Few packs of the real stuff and one pink.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表