剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
这就是这次约会的意义
It's just the theme of this date.
我不会回家的
I am not going home.
我会想办法留下来的
I'll find some way to stay here.
我会尽我所能帮助你
And I'll do whatever I can to help you.
遇见你是我这辈子经历过最棒的事
You're still the best thing that's ever happened to me.
当然了
I know.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
我们没过 还记得吗
We missed that, you remember?
打开它
Just open it.
我刻上了字
I had it engraved.
"12点16"
"12/16."
那是我们遇到彼此的时刻
That's the exact moment we met at orientation.
我记得
Oh, I remember.
你穿着你的蓝色夹克
You were wearing your blue jacket.
是啊
Ah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也有一个礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
《给安德鲁的一首歌♥》
"A song for Andrew."
"迪伦·沃克词曲"
"By Dylan Walker."
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
我很喜欢 但你现在要弹吗
I'm blown away but you're not gonna play it, are you?
难道不在这个优盘上吗
This is it on the drive right here?
我要试试
I'm gonna try.
我会慢慢来
I'll take it slow.
我在沃奇格鲁夫大厅 你在哪里
检测到入侵者
-天哪 泰勒 -你在这里干什么
- Jeez, Taylor. - What are you doing here?
你说你想谈谈
You said you wanted to talk.
那是在我们发现
That was before we found out
杰瑞米可能杀了我弟弟之前
Jeremy probably killed my brother.
诺兰爱你 如果我杀了你 他会杀了我
Nolan loved you, he'd kill me if I shot you.
他爱过我
He loved me?
是啊
Yeah.
他第一次见到你就爱上了你 艾娃
He knew it from the moment he first met you, Ava.
你就是他的那个她
You were the one.
对他来说 你的幸福比他自己的幸福更重要
Your happiness was more important to him than his own.
他和那个把你推开的女孩上♥床♥
He slept with that girl to push you away.
他这么做是为了保护你 这是他做过的
He did it to protect you and it was the hardest thing
最艰难的事情
he's ever had to do.
他为什么要保护我
To protect me from what?
一年前我失踪了 因为我发现有人入侵了
I disappeared a year ago because I discovered someone hijacked
比肯安防 他在比大监视一批特定人群
Beacon Guard to spy on a select group of people at BHU.
我从来没弄清楚他们是谁
I never figured out who they were.
我离他们太近了 所以不得不消失
I got too close and had to disappear.
你害怕了
Because you were afraid?
是的 诺兰知道我知道的一切
Yeah, and Nolan knew everything I knew.
他不想让你靠近这里是因为
He didn't want you anywhere near this because
入侵比肯安防的那个人想杀了我
the person who hijacked Beacon Guard tried to kill me.
泰勒 你一定很害怕
Taylor, you must've been terrified.
我以为是那个人杀了诺兰 但是
I thought that person also killed Nolan but..
如果是杰瑞米 他是为了凯特琳
If it was Jeremy, he did it for Caitlin.
所有的伪装
All that pretending.
所有看似完美的东西
All that needing to be perfect.
假装是凯特琳的男朋友
Pretending to be Caitlin's boyfriend it's..
这就是诺兰被杀的原因
It's what got Nolan killed.
我认为你是对的
I think you're right.
我用比肯安防追溯杰瑞米的历史
I used Beacon Guard to track Jeremy's history.
虽然他不是学生 但是他经常在校园里
For a guy who wasn't a student he was on campus a lot.
他在跟踪诺兰
He was following Nolan.
像个吃醋的男朋友一样跟踪他
Stalking him like a jealous boyfriend.
IP追踪完毕
杰瑞米·贝克特
怎么了 什么情况
What? What is it?
我刚刚追踪到在诺兰被杀那晚
I just back traced the IP address of the computer used
造成停电的那台计算机的IP地址
to cause the blackout the night Nolan was killed.
那是霍奇基斯的电脑
It was a Hotchkiss device.
杰瑞米登录的
Logged on to by Jeremy.
杰瑞米·贝克特
步态吻合
位于索恩大厅南入口东南15码处
发生在停电前86秒
是他设计了比肯安防的停电 让他
He timed the Beacon Guard blackout to give himself
有时间爬上屋顶 然后
a window of time to get up to the roof and then..
在人群出现以前
...arrive back down at the bottom
回到下面
before the crowd showed up.
-我的天 -但他不知道的是
- Oh my god. - But what he didn't know
我设计了一个程序
is that I've engineered a program
可以进行步态识别
that identifies gait recognition.
杰瑞米在停电前的几分钟
Jeremy was walking toward Throne Hall
就去了索恩大厅
moments before the blackout.
他杀了诺兰
He killed Nolan.
杰瑞米 这对我来说不是一个容易的决定
Jeremy, this wasn't an easy decision for me to make.
但我改变了主意
But I've changed my mind.
我 我会尽一切努力让我们在一起
I, I'll do whatever it takes for us to be together.
我知道你会回来找我的 凯特
I knew you'd come through for me, Cate.
我应该在哪里见你
Where should I meet you?
几小时后我会发短♥信♥告诉你在何时何地
I'll text you when and where in a few hours.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我知道在他对诺兰所做的一切之后
I know I shouldn't still care about him
我不应该再关心他了 但是
after what he did to Nolan but..
没关系 凯特 你做得没错
It's okay, Cate, you did the right thing.
我只希望他能做对的事 告诉我们真♥相♥
I just hope he does the right thing and tells us the truth.
在他告诉你何时何地与你见面之后
After you find out when and where you're meeting him
我们都会过去
we'll all be there.
即使他不承认
Even if he doesn't confess
我们有六个人 他只有一个人
there's six of us and one of him.
他逃不掉的
He's not gonna get away.
然后一切都会结束了
And then this will all be over.
我们通知达娜是谁杀了诺兰
We give Dana Nolan's killer.
她最终将不会支持我们
And she'll finally be off of our backs.
你觉得晚会怎么样
我们还去参加晚会吗
Are we still going to the gala?
这么多事情
With all that's happening,
不去
no.
我们不能冒任何出错的风险
We can't risk anything going wrong.
如果我们不去 就会显得可疑
If we don't go, it'll look suspicious.
艾莉森说得对
Alison's right.
你知道规矩的
You know the drill.
表现得正常点 贱♥人♥们
Act normal, bitches.
人们用不同的方式表达他们的悲伤
People express their grief in so many different ways.
谢谢你一直陪在我身边
Thank you for being there for me.
谢谢你的理解 克莱尔
And thank you for being so understanding, Claire.
当然
Of course.
如果你需要什么 请告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
再见
Goodbye.
路上小心
Take care.
我希望密切关注梅森·格里高利
I want active surveillance on Mason Gregory.
立即开始
Start it now.
扎克·福德森
真漂亮
Oh, wow, that's beautiful.
-你是认真的 -是的
- You mean it? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道李·雷德蒙吧
You know who Lee Redmond is, right?
曼哈顿画廊老板
The Manhattan gallery owner?
是的 当然 她的品味很独特
Yeah, of course. Her taste is legendary.
如果她可以展示你的作品
If she gives you a show your work
你的作品会立刻受重视
is immediately taken seriously.
我的一个朋友佐伊 她妈妈是个画家
Well, I just found out from a friend of mine, Zoe
我从她那儿得知
who's mom is an artist that
李·雷德蒙今晚会参加舞会
Lee Redmond is going to be at the gala tonight.
好吧
Okay.
福德森 你不损失什么
Fortson, what are you not getting?
你要给李看你的作品 这是你的机会
You are going to show Lee your work. This is your shot.
你着急的时候很可爱
You're cute when you're flustered.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表