剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
I know you won't disappoint me.
你为什么和安德鲁说话
Why were you talkin' to Andrew?
放松
Relax.
他只是说 你们一起搬进来有多好
He was just saying how great it is since you guys moved in together.
-我很高兴你们俩... -你知道吗
- I'm happy you two-- - You know what?
这话留给那些相信你的人吧
Save it for somebody who believes a word you say.
你生气的时候真性感
Oh! You're hot when you're angry.
你不知道我生气的时候什么样
You have no idea what I'm like when I'm angry.
如果你继续破坏我的关系
If you keep messin' with my relationship
你就会知道了
then we can find out.
拍照时间
Photo op?
好的 凯特琳
Okay. Oh, good, Caitlin..
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
站在凯特琳旁边
Get in next to Caitlin.
好的
Okay, great.
艾娃 来一起拍个照
Ava. Come get in the photo.
好
Okay.
我们说什么
What do we say?
深红色和白色
Crimson and white.
很好
Great.
再来几张
Just a few more.
好了各位 谢谢你们
Yay! Alright, everyone. Thank you.
杰瑞米来电
我读了你的文章
I read your paper.
你的见解很挑衅
Your insights were quite provocative.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感兴趣 所以我看了你的档案
I was so intrigued that I actually took a look at your file.
你妈妈竞选总统的时候
You're gonna take your mom senate seat
你要接手她的参议员席位吗
when she runs for president?
是这么打算的
That's the plan.
感谢你的作业
Well, thanks for your work.
我反对死刑
I'm opposed to capital punishment
但你差点让我相信谋杀是合理的
but you almost made me believe murder could be justified.
也许是我太沉溺于
Maybe I was a little too inspired
自己想要除掉某人的幻想里
by my own fantasy to get rid of someone.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
你的幻想是关于诺兰吗
Is your fantasy about Nolan?
我看见你们俩吵架了
I saw the two of you arguing.
你看见的是别人
You saw somebody else.
我们在一起真的很开心
We're totally happy together.
你是因为害怕他才撒谎的吗
Are you lying because you're afraid of him?
我可以帮你
Because I can help.
听着 如果你一直问这些问题
Look, you'll just make everything worse
你会让一切变得更糟的
if you start asking questions.
我对控制欲还是有点了解的
Look, I know a little bit about manipulation.
我以前就像诺兰这样
I used to be like Nolan.
所以如果你愿意的话我可以帮你
So, I can help you if you just let me..
你不懂
You don't get it.
他会尽一切努力确保他的母亲
He'll do whatever it takes to make sure his mother continues
继续认为他是她完美的儿子
to think that he's her perfect son.
包括假装你是他的女朋友
Including pretending that you're his girlfriend
但其实他看上的是艾娃
when he's actually interested in Ava?
我得走了
I'm.. I-I gotta go.
好好享受派对吧
Enjoy the party.
扫描区域中
比肯安防不在范围内
我要见你一面
I need to see you.
没错 我有些害怕
Yeah, I was afraid of that.
她下命令叫人监视我
She's ordered surveillance on me
她也会监视艾娃
and she'll be watchin' Ava too.
我们得见一面
We need to meet.
我读了读你之前写的东西
I looked at some of your previous writing.
你的语言天赋出♥卖♥♥♥了你
It's your gift for words that gave you away.
想要走到今天这就得付出这种代价 不是吗
It's kinda what it takes to make it here, right?
我知道诺兰和艾娃的事
I know about Nolan and Ava.
他在操纵你吗
Is he manipulating you..
强迫你替他们写论文
...forcing you to write their papers?
他抓住了你的什么把柄吗
What does he have on you?'
如果你对商业道德这么不感兴趣
Why did you take business ethics
那你为什么还要选这种论题
if you're so uninterested in it?
我以为这会让我在痛苦的家庭聚餐中
I thought it would give me something to talk about
和我妈妈有话可说
to my mother at her excruciatingly long family dinners.
你知道的
You know, it's..
你们这么做很酷
It's cool that you guys do that.
真希望我的家人不住那么远
I wish my family didn't live so far away.
你有安德鲁了
You have Andrew.
你们俩还在一起的吧
That's still a thing, right?
是 他下星期搬进来 我们确立关系了
Yeah, he's moving in next week. We are exclusive now.
确认关系就会受到束缚 我很惊讶你同意了
Sounds limiting. I'm surprise you agreed to it.
这是我的主意 好吗
It was my idea, alright?
如果我们俩要勾搭起来的话
So if you and I are gonna hook up
我们应该趁早来一炮
we should do it sooner rather than later
趁他还没搬进来
before he moves in.
我以为我们两个只是朋友
I thought that you and I were just...friends.
我看到你看我的眼神了 虽然你以为我没看到
I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not watching.
你想写完这篇论文吗
Do you want to.. You wanna finish this paper?
不
No.
我想要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
我没有帮他们写论文
I didn't write their papers.
我要给你一条生路 狄伦
I'm throwing you a lifeline, Dylan.
你是以音乐奖学金资格来的 对吧
You're here on a music scholarship, right?
放弃掉那一切就太可惜了
It'd be a shame to throw that away.
所以不要逼我了
So don't push this.
我想音乐对你意义重大
I assume that music means a lot to you.
我在一个小镇长大 好吗
I grew up in a small town, alright?
一个不允许你与众不同的小镇
A small town where you weren't allowed to be different.
音乐从来不只是我的出路
Music was never just my way out.
我是说 音乐就是我的一切
You know, I mean, it is everything that I am.
如果我举报 你将被开除
If I report this, you'll be expelled.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
请让我帮你
Please let me help you.
听着 你想帮忙的话 你就
Look, you wanna help, just let--
放过你吗
Let it go?
我已经听过这说辞了
Yeah. I've heard that before.
但我做不到
But I can't do that.
我给你24小时告诉我真♥相♥
I'm gonna give you 24 hours to tell me the truth.
上午好 别这样看我 我整晚都在缝纫
Hi. Don't give me that look. I've been sewing all night.
但是楼上的模特们马上就会穿好衣服下来
But the models upstairs will be down and dressed
顶多再等五分钟 好吗
in like, five, tops. Okay?
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
我们要拍摄90分钟 期间换三次衣服
Okay, I have 90 minutes with the photographer and three changes.
我们开始吧 你们准备好了吗
So, let's do this. Are you ready?
事情不是你看见的这样
It's not what it looks like.
事情就是这样
It's exactly what it looks like.
你就这么对我吗
What, that's it?
你甚至不找一些蹩脚的借口敷衍我吗
You're not even gonna give me some lame excuse?
我不需要找借口
I don't need one.
你为什么这么做 我们在一起很好
Why are you doing this? We were good together.
对我来说我们之间只有性 而且我玩腻了
It was just about the sex for me and I'm bored of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
我可以原谅你的
I can get past this.
如果你能和我谈谈 我就会原谅你
I can get past this if you just talk to me.
给自己留点尊严 艾娃
Get a grip, Ava.
你绝望又迫切的样子一点也不好看
Desperate's not a good look on you.
祝你拍摄顺利
Hey, and good luck with the shoot.
如果她穿着你设计的衣服和脱♥光♥了一样好看
If she looks as good in your design as she does out of them
那个实习机会就非你莫属了
that internship's a lock.
滚出去
Get out.
比肯高地大学
来见霍奇基斯一家吧
讣告
我和艾娃分手了
I broke off with Ava.
也许这一切结束后你就可以向她解释
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表