剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
Maybe when this is all over you can explain
你这样做是为了保护她
you did it to protect her.
不可能的 泰勒
No way, Taylor.
看到我今天做的事 她再也不会相信我了
After what I did today, she'll never believe anything I say again.
诺兰 你是我弟弟
Nolan, you're my brother.
结束后我会和她谈谈
When this is over I'll talk to her.
泰勒 告诉我我们正在取得进展
Taylor, tell me we're making progress.
霍奇基斯开始每隔半个小时就
Hotchkiss begun changing their security protocol
更改安全协议了
every half hour.
所以 我仍然可以取得信息发送到你手♥机♥
So, I can still grab a feed and throw it to your phone
但目前什么都不稳定
but nothing is stable.
一切都未成定局
Nothing sticks.
我们现在能证明什么
What can we prove now?
他们在利用比肯安防监视
That they're using the Beacon Guard to spy on
一部分学生 这已经够严重了
a select group of students. That's something.
我们能证明了
We have that.
我们还需要找出动机 来扳倒他们
We need the "Why" To bring them down.
我们靠自己是做不到的 我们需要帮助
We can't do this by ourselves. We need help.
-不 诺兰 -我认识一个能信任的人
- No. Nolan-- - I know someone we can trust.
不 我们已经聊过了 这样做太危险了
No, we've talked about this. It's way too dangerous.
什么都不做吗
To do nothing.
我觉得能行的
I think this can work.
好吧
Okay.
比肯大学
泰勒·霍奇基斯
比肯安防
权限不足
-你好 -谢谢你愿意来
- Hey. - Thanks for coming.
嗯
Yeah.
你好
Hi.
我还记得这个地方
I remember this place.
诺兰以前会带我来这里
Nolan used to bring me here.
我也是
Me too.
不知道为什么 我觉得这里很安全
Somehow I think it's safe.
什么安全
From what?
艾娃 我们...
Ava, what..
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我受够诺兰了
I'm done with Nolan
我想阻止他
and I wanna stop him.
阻止他对我们所做的一切
Stop what he's doing to us.
我以前从来没这么想过
I never thought of that before.
艾莉森提出可以帮助我
Alison offered to help me.
-她对我也这么说 -我也是
- Me too. - Same here.
她还给我24小时 否则她就要举报我
She also gave me 24 hours before she reports me
给大家写论文
for writing everybody's papers.
所以现在正是时候
So now is the time.
你觉得有人会信我
You think that anybody's gonna take my word
而不信诺兰·霍奇基斯
over Nolan Hotchkiss?
万一不仅仅是你呢
Well, what if it's not just you?
如果我们三个告诉学校
What if the three of us tell the school
他在勒索你们俩呢
that he's blackmailing you both.
艾莉森是教职工 如果她跟我们一起
Alison's faculty. If she came with us--
不管找不找艾莉森 如果我们这么做
Look, Alison or not, if we do this
我们在他手上的一切把柄都会曝光
everything that he's holding against us comes out.
我不知道你们的怎么样 但我的把柄真的很糟糕
I don't know about you guys, but what he has over me is bad.
我也是
Ugh, same.
肯定有其他能阻止他的办法
I mean, there has to be some other way to shut him down.
要是他能死掉就好了
Wish he'd just drop dead.
诺兰才不会这么轻易放过我们
Nolan wouldn't make things that easy.
我们可以杀了他
We could kill him.
我不得不承认 我想象过他以
I have to admit, I have thought about him dying
好多种不同的方式死掉了
in a lotta different ways.
阿加莎·克里斯汀没错 伙计们
Look, Agatha Christie wasn't wrong, guys, alright?
谋杀也可以是正当的
Murder can be justified.
是的 但那只是小说
Yeah, but that's just a fantasy.
但那小说真是太棒了
But what a fantasy.
让他淹死在那自大的泳池里
Drowning in that ostentatious pool of his.
让他在和某个贱♥人♥鬼混的时候
Heart attack while he's hooking up
心脏病发
with some dumbass bitch.
真有创意
That's inspired.
是啊 受最近发生的事激发的灵感
Yeah. By recent events.
索恩大厅
Thorne Hall.
我们把他从屋顶上推下去
We push him off the roof.
让他有一两秒想到自己要死亡了
And it gives him a second or two to think about dying
然后被尖刺扎了个透
before he's impaled on those spikes at the bottom.
很不错
Good one.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
我们这样幻想就已经够恶劣了
We're terrible to even pretend to think about this.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
我觉得我做得真的很棒 你觉得呢
I think I'm doing a really good job, don't you?
我到底为什么会来这里
Why am I really here?
不仅仅只是诺兰
It's not just Nolan.
还有他的朋友和他的母亲
It's his friends and his mother
还有他死去的姐姐 我刚刚看到了她的照片
and his dead sister who I just saw a picture of.
-她简直是我的二重身 -好吧
- She could be my doppelganger! - Okay.
你几乎把大家都说了一遍 艾莉
You're kinda tagging everyone here, Ally.
泰勒·霍奇基斯
Taylor Hotchkiss.
-一模一样 -这是个巧合
- The physical similarities. - It's a coincidence!
我当初还不知道她长什么样时就已经选定了你
You were selected before I even knew what she looked like.
你在玫瑰镇什么都没学到吗
Did you learn nothing from Rosewood?
世上没有巧合
There are no coincidences.
假设泰勒崩溃了
Supposedly Taylor cracked.
承受不住这种压力
Couldn't take the pressure.
所以你才会来这里
That's why you're here.
帮助像她一样的人
To help people like her.
这样克莱尔 比肯大学才不会再失去任何人
So that Claire, BHU won't lose anyone else.
谢谢大家今晚愿意出来见我
Thank you, guys, for meeting me tonight.
-其实还挺好玩的 -是的
- It was actually kinda fun. - Yeah, it was.
好笑的是
You know, it's funny I think that
我觉得如果没有诺兰的话
maybe if there wasn't a Nolan
我们也许能成为朋友
we could've been friends.
-嗯 -晚安
- Yeah. - Goodnight.
-嗯 -晚安
- Yeah. - Goodnight.
我知道在这里见面
I know this is crazy..
很疯狂 但这里是安全区
...meetin' here, but it's a safe zone.
我很抱歉 我一直对你这么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I've been such an asshole to you.
快没有时间了
And time is runnin' out.
这不仅仅是为了我
This isn't just about me.
还有泰勒 她还活着
It's about Taylor too. She's alive.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
他们在看着
梦娜
Mona.
-怎么回事 -是诺兰·霍奇基斯
- What's going on? - It's Nolan Hotchkiss.
他死了
He's dead.
就像你想象的那样
It's just like you imagined it.
赶紧出去
Get out. Now!
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
这是我们的错吗
Was this our fault?
回答我 混♥蛋♥
Answer me, dammit!
梦娜 回到你的安全区去
Mona, go to your safe place. Now.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表