剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
How's it been with your mom?
她很努力
She's been trying really hard.
她照顾我照顾得都快过分了
She wants to take care of me almost to a fault.
克莱尔对我寸步不离
Claire won't leave my side.
所以我一直没机会帮你
That's why I haven't been able to help you.
你能查出其他
Have you been able to find out anything else
关于调查的事吗
about the investigation?
关于达娜·布克
About Dana Booker?
我妈妈觉得我太脆弱了
My mother thinks I'm far too fragile
不和我谈诺兰和达娜的事
to talk about Nolan or Dana.
达娜在玩火
Dana is playing a dangerous game
我们都很清楚
that we all know too well.
梦娜有个计划
But Mona has a plan.
她要利用下午的速配游戏
She's gonna use this afternoon's speed round game
了解达娜
to get inside Dana's head.
速配
Speed round?
是教员和职工的问答游戏
It's a Q and A for faculty and staff.
像速配约会
Like, speed dating.
梦娜会设计一些问题
Mona's crafted a series of questions
对达娜进行基本的心理侧写
that are designed to get a baseline psych profile on Dana.
开始会问得简单 然后越来越私人
It'll start easy and get more personal.
就像联调局那样
You know, like the FBI does.
我明白 打倒敌人你首先得
I get it, you cannot defeat your enemies until--
得知道他们是谁 安东尼·霍罗威茨
Until you know who they are. Anthony Horowitz.
我是梦娜 是我偷了你的房♥车
I'm Mona. I stole your RV.
艾莉告诉我了
Allie told me.
我没想到你 你这么矮
I wasn't expecting you to be so, so short.
你们俩好好相处 好吗
You guys are gonna play nice, right?
因为我们在一条船上了
Because we're on the same team now.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
迪劳伦提斯小姐
Ms. DiLaurentis?
一会儿见
I'll be back.
你也许在一条船上
You may be in the circle
但你永远不会和我们一起
but you'll never be in the circle.
你去哪了 我们当面玩吧
好 时间地点
谁杀了你的猫
Who killed your kitten?
我没有猫
I don't have a cat.
有一组在解谜的项目上拿了100分
I found out a pairing got a 100 percent on the puzzle project.
他们把分拉的太高了 整个班都怒了
They set the curve so high, the entire class is furious.
估计是双胞胎
It was probably the twins.
他们利用心灵互通的能力帮对方
I swear, they used mind tricks to finish each other's sentences.
刚开始他们分到一起就不公平
It's really unfair they were even paired together to begin with.
艾娃
Ava.
-是我们 -我们
- It was us. - Us?
-你和我 -我们成功了
- As in you and me us? - We did it.
而且我听说双胞胎在互相埋怨
And I hear the twins are totally at each other's throats about it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
扎娃必胜
Zava for the win.
-扎娃 -是啊
- Zava? - Yeah.
就像个标签 扎娃
Like, hashtag Zava.
像布拉吉丽娜也是个标签
Like, when Brangelina was a thing.
指布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉
我都没法告诉你他们分开时我有多震惊
Oh, my God! I can't even tell you how much that break up shook me.
我完全都没准备好
I was so not prepared for that.
我真没想到你喜欢猫
Huh. I would not have pegged you as a cat person.
别告诉我你不喜欢猫
Don't tell me you hate cats.
要是你讨厌猫 就有麻烦了
If you hate cats, this is gonna be a problem.
我们就要全部重新再来了
And we're gonna have to start this thing all over again.
我可不想再和你回到最初的时候
I don't wanna start back at square one with you.
所以我只有假装
So, I'm just gonna lie
我喜欢猫了
and say that I like cats.
但是你实际怎么觉得
But how do you really feel?
我喜欢猫
I like cats.
笑得好啊 贾拉利
Nice laugh, Jalali.
当他们告诉我 你会是唯一一个
You know, when they warned me you'd be the only person
在这过寒假的 他们是认真的
here over winter break, they were not kidding.
谢谢你在这陪我
Thank you for staying with me.
我知道你放弃了去阿尔卑斯山过周末
I know you gave up a weekend in the Alps.
艾娃 我没放弃任何事
Ava, I didn't give anything up.
我只是待在我想待的地方
I'm exactly where I wanna be.
我也是
I am too.
我知道你想要一个白色圣诞节
Well...I know you wanted a white Christmas.
对不起 我没做到
I'm sorry I couldn't make that happen for you.
没关系
It's okay.
反正我今年也不打算庆祝 记得吗
I'm not really celebrating this year, remember?
我也不确定能不能把鹧鸪和两只海龟狗
I'm not sure if I can return the partridges in a pear tree
退回去
or the two turtle dogs.
等下
Uh, wait.
你是不是说海龟狗
Did you just say, "Two turtle dogs?"
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
什么
What?
我喜欢你笑 贾拉利
I love your laugh, Jalali.
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃
Ava.
我们应该去上课了
We should head to class, yeah?
标签 扎娃
Hashtag Zava.
实际上我忘了
Actually there's something that I forgot
我还有点事做
that I should, I should probably do, so, um
你先走吧 我会赶上的
you can just go ahead and I'll-I'll just catch up.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那我们到那见
I'll see you there then, yeah?
沃克先生 真高兴你来了
Mr. Walker? So glad you stopped by.
-真的吗 -你交的作业
- You are? - Your submission..
你收到我的作业了
You got my submission.
好听得停不下来
I can't stop listening to it.
我提交给戴维斯协奏曲大赛了
I'm submitting you to the Davis Concerto competition.
大赛获奖者的作品会火起来的
The winner's work always goes viral.
到明年这个时候 你就会闻名世界了
By this time next year, you could be world famous.
我不知道该说什么了
Uh, I-I don't know what to say.
不用说什么
Don't say anything.
继续好好练习
Just keep playing.
最近你很忙
You seem busier than usual.
火箭科学家的项目怎么样了
Uh, how's the rocket scientist business?
你知道我工作很无聊的
You know what I do is boring.
我只是培训职员们使用软件
I educate employees on how to use proprietary software.
又不是送人上火星
Not sending people to Mars.
电脑里肯定有很多秘密吧
Must be a lot of secrets on that thing.
没有 那是我的私人电脑
No, not at all. That's my personal computer.
-不经常使用 -那它用来做什么
- Don't really use it. - So why do you need it?
凯特 发生什么事了
Cait. What's going on?
你怎么突然对我的工作和电脑感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in my job and my laptop?
没什么
No reason.
我去外面接电♥话♥
Just gonna take this outside.
赞古拉瑞教授 是这么读吗
Professor Zangulary? Is-is that right?
赞古拉瑞
Zan-Zangulary?
你是宾夕法尼亚州来的 我是玫瑰镇的
You're from Pennsylvania? I'm from Rosewood.
太有趣了
That's so funny.
瓦格纳教授 心理学
Professor Wagner, psychology.
不 它读作范德瓦尔
Yeah, no, it's pronounced Vanderwaal.
第二个A不发音
Yeah. The second A is silent.
我不知道方巾这么复杂
Oh, wow, I didn't know that pocket squares were so intricate.
九个孩子
Nine children.
你好 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Hola. Alison DiLaurentis.
加布里埃尔·埃瓦
Gabriel Evaristo.
语言学教授
Professor of language studies.
从布宜诺斯艾利斯大学借聘来的
On loan from the University of Buenos Aires.
我认识一个阿根廷面包师 他做的所有蛋糕都不带避孕套
我在用软件学西班牙语
I'm learning Spanish on an app.
我说的怎么样
How did I do?
我觉得你要换个软件
I think you need to try another app.
我说了什么
What did I say?
你觉得说了什么
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表