剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
我们进展顺利
Were on a roll.
你一直这么消极还是我一直没发现
Were you always this negative and I just didnt realize?
把我拉黑吧 狄伦
Paint me dark, Dylan.
我真的不在乎
I really dont care.
我不在乎你
I dont care about you.
也不在乎你
Or about you.
我什么事都不在乎
Or about anything.
真的 说实话 我不知道
Really, right now, honestly, I dont even know
我在这里干什么
what Im doing out here.
不不 等等
No, no. Wait, wait, wait.
抱歉
Im sorry.
我理解你比我们更难以接受
Look, I get that this is harder on you than it is for us.
我只是不相信他走了
I just cant believe hes gone.
我们知道 艾娃
We know, Ava.
如果我们能团结起来
If we can just stick together--
现在没有什么团结起来 狄伦
Theres no sticking together, Dylan.
你有安德鲁
Youve got Andrew.
你有你的家庭
And youve got your family.
而我...
And Ive got..
只有我自己
...me.
事情就是这样
Its just the way it is.
我能帮你点什么吗
Can I help you with something?
这些姑娘真可爱 她们是你女儿吗
These girls are adorable, are they your daughters?
我认出来你了 你去参加葬礼了
Oh, I recognize you from the funeral.
我是达娜·布克
Im Dana Booker.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 我是...
Alison DiLaurentis, Im--
文学系的新助教
New TA, in the Lit Department.
你接手了泰勒的课
You took over Taylors class.
你是霍奇基斯家族的朋友吗
Are you a friend of the Hotchkiss family?
我是比大新安全主管
Im the new head of security for BHU.
你挑错了开始新工作的日子
I guess you picked the wrong week to start a new job.
我觉得我挑对了
Or the right one.
失陪一下
Yeah, um, if you excuse me,
我要去给明天备课
I have to get ready for class tomorrow.
抱歉打扰到知识的流动了
Sorry to interrupt the flow of knowledge.
再次抱歉 我知道我想跟你聊聊
Sorry again, I knew there was a reason
是有原因的 我只是被你漂亮的女孩们
I wanted to talk to you, I just got sidetracked
给带跑了
by your gorgeous girls.
我叫你布克警官吗
Was it Officer Booker?
我应该叫你警官吗
Should I call you "Officer"?
你可以叫我达娜
No, you can call me Dana.
你的学生最近在写关于
Now, your students recently wrote papers
阿加莎·克里斯蒂小说《无人生还》的论文
on Agatha Christies novel, "And Then There Were None".
没错
Thats right.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember correctly
这个故事是关于一场谋杀
the story is about murder
以及谋杀是否是合理的
and whether or not it can be justified.
你说了很多次 也许激励了某人
Apropos of the times when you say maybe even inspirational.
我相信这只是个巧合
Im sure thats just a coincidence.
但诺兰在你班上
But Nolan was in your class.
我想看看这些论文
Id like to read those papers.
-你有搜查令吗 -我不需要
- Do you have a search warrant? - I dont need one.
仔细阅读教师手册上的细则
Read the fine print in your faculty handbook.
顺便说一句 你签字同意了 我查过了
You signed yours, by the way, I checked.
我桌面上有那些文件
I have those files on my desktop.
别担心 我知道在哪儿能找到你
No worries, I know where to find you.
祝你明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
伊娃 我是狄伦
Hey, Eva, uh, its Dylan.
我在想你昨晚说过的
I was thinkin about what you said tonight
如果你想和别人聊聊之类的
and, um, if you want anybody to, you know
我整晚都在
talk to or whatever, Im in all night.
所以 有需要就打给我吧
So, call me...if you want.
伊娃 我是凯特琳
Hey, Eva. Its, uh, Caitlin.
我知道这有些奇怪
I know this is a little weird
但我想说
but just wanted to say
如果你需要我 不想一个人的话
that Im-Im here for you if you need anything.
我在这儿呢
If you dont wanna be alone.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你好 艾莉森 我希望现在合适
Hi, Alison, I hope this isnt a bad time.
我知道我来这里不适合 但是
I know its inappropriate for me to be here, but, u-um..
在她走之前 这是她的房♥子
...this was my daughters house before she went missing.
我是说 在她自杀之前
Before she took her life.
葬礼的时候我没机会跟你说话
I didnt get to speak to you at the funeral.
我很遗憾 霍奇基斯夫人
Im so sorry, Mrs. Hotchkiss.
我在你客厅喝醉了 艾莉森
Im getting drunk in your living room, Alison.
你可以叫我克莱尔
You can call me Claire.
喝酒吗
Drink?
好
Okay.
泰勒特别喜欢这栋房♥子
Taylor loved this house.
我觉得这就是我今晚来这里的原因
I suppose thats what brought me here tonight
感觉更接近她
to feel closer to her.
我们应该在他们来贴新墙纸时
Oh, and we shouldve had that painted over
先把这个涂掉的
before they installed the wallpaper.
他们在看着
那是泰勒写的吗
Did Taylor write that?
我女儿年轻的时候
When my daughter was younger
她是如此优秀
she was so put together.
一切对她来说都很轻松
Everything came easy for her.
运动 成绩 恋爱
Sports, grades, love.
然后在她开始教书后 有什么东西就变了
And then something changed when she started teaching.
她变得很多疑 有时候甚至疑神疑鬼
She became paranoid and...sometimes delusional.
我怀疑她是不喜欢她的工作
I suspected she didnt like her job
但是她又不想让我失望
but she didnt wanna disappoint me.
我本来想带她去寻求帮助
And I, I tried to get her help.
但是她不信任我
But she didnt trust me.
她谁都不信任 连诺兰都不信
She didnt trust anyone, not even Nolan.
他们关系亲近吗
Were they close?
他们很早以前就明白
They learnt very early
二对一的胜算总是大一些
two against one were good odds.
他们就像被黏上了似的形影不离
And they stuck together like glue.
当其中一人有麻烦了
When either one of them got in trouble
另一人绝对不会坐视不理
neither would ever turn on the other.
我假装对此感到不乐意 但其实我很为他们而豪
And I pretended like it bothered me but I was proud of them.
这样等我离开了这个世界
Made me happy to know that
他们也有彼此可以互相照应
when I was gone, they would have each other.
大家都说
What do they say..
人算不如天算
"People plan and God laughs."
嗯
Yeah.
我能为你做什么吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
不要把时间浪费在
Dont waste your time here pretending to be
假装另一个人上
something youre not.
如果你真的是想要帮助我们的朋友
If you really did come here to help our students
你就要做你自己
you need to be yourself.
你是一名幸存者 艾莉森
Youre a survivor, Alison.
不惜一切代价
At all costs.
这就是你要教给他们的
And thats what you need to teach them.
听到你的声音真好
Hi, Im so glad you picked up.
不 我没事 我只...
No, Im fine, I ju..
我只想听听朋友的声音
Just needed to hear a friends voice.
你好吗 凯勒呢
How are you? Hows Caleb?
宝宝呢
Hows the baby?
等等 汉娜 倒回去
Wait, Hannah, back up.
什么叫斯宾塞和托比私奔了
Wait, what do you mean Spencer and Toby eloped?
连你都不知道吗
Even you didnt know?
他们上哪儿注册了吗
Well, are they registered somewhere?
我当然要给他们送礼物了
Of course, I wanna get them a gift!
我听到你的声音也很开心
It is so good to hear your voice too.
我真的很想你
I really miss you.
艾娃
谢谢你昨晚的信息
我只是希望告诉大家
I just want you guys to know that, uh
我的大门永远会为你们打开
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表