剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
You can't help but relax at the cabin.
我现在真的需要去一下
You know, I could really use that about now.
那就去吧 走
Let's do it, then. Let's go.
-真的 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我本来一会有点事
Yeah, I was supposed to do something later
但我看看能不能不做
but I'll see if I can get out of it.
-好 -好
- Great. - Yeah.
来
Hey, come here.
你要坚持住 好吗
Look, you hang in there, alright?
好的 我会的
Yeah, I will.
未知名
喂
Hello?
音乐过后 时间是晚上11点30分
At the tone, the time will be 11:30 p.m..
喂
Hello?
音乐过后 时间是晚上11点30分
At the tone, the time will be 11:30 p.m..
艾莉 给我回电 你要是发现某个人
Ali, please call me back, if you find a certain someone
不要带她回来 留在原地
don't bring her back here. Just stay where you are.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
你和艾娃为什么吵架
About why you and Ava are fighting?
是梅森
It's from Mason.
他说 "7点在小木屋见"
He said, "I'll meet you at the cabin at 7:00."
好戏开场
Game on.
你真的觉得是你妈妈
You really think that your mom is the one
要杀你吗
that tried to kill you?
我不觉得 但是我也不确定
I don't, but I can't be sure.
我能看出一个母亲的悲伤
I know a grieving mother when I see one.
她坐在我的客厅
And she sat in my living room.
你以前的客厅
Your living room.
作为一个母亲
From one mom to another.
我能感觉到她的痛苦 泰勒
I felt her pain, Taylor.
她是你的亲人
She's your family.
我小的时候
When I was little,
我爸带我们来这看过天琴座流行雨
my dad brought us all out here for the Lyrid meteor shower.
一时间上百颗流星划过天空
There were hundreds of meteors falling down all at once.
好像满是烟火
It was like the sky was filled with a million fireworks.
听起来很惊艳
Sounds amazing.
我和我妈妈就躺在这辆卡车顶上
My mom and I just laid on top of this truck
看着天上的亮光
staring straight up into the sky at all the bright lights.
就好像漂浮在宇宙中一样
It was like we were floating in space.
我发誓那一刻我感受到了地球在转动
I swear I could feel the Earth spinning.
我妈妈笑了 她搂着我
My mom laughed, she just held on to me.
说怕我掉下去
Said she was making sure I wouldn't fall.
我觉得你想回家了
I feel like you wanna go home.
我是想 但是那不安全
I'd love to. But it's not safe.
可能吧 但是我觉得你欠诺兰的
Maybe. But I think you owe it to Nolan.
为什么你对搞清我弟弟的死这么上心
Why is solving my brother's death so important to you?
因为杀了诺兰的人在威胁我在意的人
Whoever killed Nolan is threatening people I care about.
我知道我要求的对你来说有些过分
And I know it's asking a lot,
而且也很危险
and you think it's dangerous
但是你是最了解诺兰的人
but you knew Nolan better than anyone.
你知道他的秘密 你了解比肯高地大学
You know his secrets, you know Beacon Heights.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
泰勒 你可以相信我的
Taylor, you can trust me..
就像你弟弟相信我一样
...like your brother did.
威士忌 带了
Whiskey, check.
偷♥拍♥相机 带了
Spy camera, check.
绳子 以防万一 带了
Rope, just in case, check.
真是一点也不奇怪啊
Well, this doesn't look weird at all.
试演上你得把这些曲目全都弹一遍吗
Ugh, you have to play all of that at your audition?
如果梅森没先把我杀掉的话
Well, if Mason doesn't kill me first.
这些曲目我都得准备好
I have to be ready to play any of these
到时候会随机抽
orchestra excerpts at random..
不过我们还得先把一个同学绑♥架♥ 下毒
...after we kidnap and drug a fellow student.
这个学生可是个杀人犯
Who we think is a murderer.
狄伦 那你要怎么搞定这些
Dylan, how are you gonna handle all this?
我申请了推迟试演时间 但还没有回复
I asked for a time extension, but I haven't heard back yet.
这都是一些巨难的大提琴曲目
These are some of the most difficult cello pieces ever written.
门德尔松的仲夏夜之梦
Old crossings, Mendelssohn's Midsummer Night's Dream
简直就是噩梦
is just like a freakin' nightmare.
艾娃恨我
Ava hates me.
怎么了
What happened?
-我就是那个叛徒[老鼠] -什么
- I'm the rat. - What?
是我把艾娃家里的事情散布出去的
I'm the one who outed Ava and her family to the school.
凯特琳 你怎么能这么做
Caitlin, how could you do that?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to, like,
我...我只告诉了一个人 然后...
I-I just told one person and--
-一个人足以让全校人知道 -我知道
- Well, one is all it takes. - I know.
我愿意做任何事情来挽回
I'd do anything to take it back.
但是没用了 太晚了
But you can't, it's too late.
我现在知道你站谁那边了
Well, now I know who's side you're on.
这不是站边的问题 是尊重的问题
It's not about sides, it's about respect.
你剥夺了她向大家诉说
You ruined her one opportunity
关于自己家庭的唯一机会和权利
her right to speak publically about her family on her own terms.
你知道我有多感激没有人
I mean, do you realize how grateful I am
在我准备好之前告诉我父母我是同性恋吗
that nobody outed me to my parents before I was ready?
我知道有很多人 没有我这么幸运
I know people who weren't as lucky as me.
我真的搞砸了
Yeah, I really screwed up.
是的
You did.
但是你向她坦白是对的
But you also did the right thing telling her.
给她一些时间 她会...
Just give her time. You know, I mean, she'll..
她会原谅你的
She'll come around.
谢谢你 狄伦
Thanks, Dylan.
为什么诺兰会相信你
Why would Nolan trust you?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
但是他的确相信我
But he did.
他死的那天晚上
That night when he died
他在屋顶上等一个人
he was waiting for someone on the roof.
那个人就是我
That someone was me.
我们不能只靠我们俩 我们需要帮助
We can't do this by ourselves, we need help.
不行 诺兰
No, Nolan--
我认识一个能信任的人
I know someone we can trust.
不 我们已经聊过了
No, we've talked about this.
我觉得能行的
I think this could work.
好吧
Okay.
他说有一个我们可以相信的人
He said there was someone we could trust but..
但我从没想过那个人会是你
...I never thought that person could be you.
那是我见他的最后一面
That was the last time I saw him alive.
葬礼那天 其实我在墓地
I was there at the cemetery that day.
我在等所有人离开 就能好好跟他道别
I was waiting for everyone else to leave so I could say goodbye.
很奇怪 我在那很有安全感
I felt oddly safe there,
应该不会有人去墓地找一个死去的女孩
I guess no one looks for a dead girl in a cemetery.
你能好好道个别 我很欣慰
I'm glad that you got to say goodbye.
我并没有机会道别
I never got a chance.
那天晚上我妈妈一直没离开
My mother never left the crypt that night.
如果诺兰可以相信我 你为什么不
If Nolan can trust me, why can't you?
T台会在这
Okay, so the runway will be here.
大概25英尺长
Approximately, 25 feet long
我会让观众坐在看台的两边
then I'll have the audience sitting along each side of the runway.
那个炫酷的老式投影仪放在这儿
The cool retro projector will be here.
然后投影仪亮起的同时音乐响起
And...the music should cue at the exact same time
就像这样
as the projector, like so.
接着模特出场
And the models will walk..
模特该出场了
The models will walk..
佐伊 到你了
Zoe, that's your cue.
拜托了 佐伊 严肃一点
Okay, come on, Zoe, this is serious.
加油 A 你可以的
Come on, A, you gotta work it.
模特走秀时会播放这些照片
Okay, and the images will play as the models walk.
他们会把这些新的设计和金鱼草的
And they're exploring the lifespan of the snapdragon
生命周期关联起来
in relation to the new designs.
接下来我们就
And we'll start with..
天呐
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表