剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
艾娃
Ava?
你特意把这个带给我 对我意义很大
It means a lot that you took the time to bring this to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得回学生会了
I better get back to the student union.
我还有800多个袋子要装
I've got about 800 more bags to stuff.
等一下
Hey, hold up.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
那你要为《时尚》拍的视频怎么办
What about your Vogue video?
你特意赶来 给我带来这么珍贵的东西
You went outta your way to do something nice for me..
我也确实答应过你 所以我当然要去
And I did make you a promise. So..
谢谢你
Thank you.
再说了 我把外套给了佐伊
Plus, I let Zoey take my coat and..
我现在要把它拿回来
...I want it back.
走进户外 学生活动
你有空吗
Got a minute?
一个秘密会有多严重呢
How bad a secret was it?
我没有
I don't..
坏到为了掩盖这件事杀了诺兰吗
Bad enough to want to kill Nolan to keep it hidden?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我看了你给比肯高地大学递的申请表
I read over your BHU application.
我们在某些方面很像
You and I have some things in common.
但我想我们的不同之处或许更多
I'm guessing not as much as we don't have in common.
那可不一定
You'd be surprised.
我们都来自小城镇
We both come from small towns
但我们又与那个地方格格不入
where we didn't conform to approved norms.
我们都来自不富裕的家庭 但我们有决心
We didn't come from money, but we achieved our goals
并努力工作实现了我们的目标
through hard work and determination.
这听起来挺像那么回事的 但是
You know, it sounds like a great essay, but..
我想说的是
My point is..
你不是凯特琳和艾娃
...you're not like Caitlin and Ava.
-你应该为此担心 -为什么呢
- That should worry you. - And why is that?
很明显你们都有秘密
You all have secrets. That's clear.
你最好问问自己 于别人而言
You need to ask yourself if your secret
你的秘密是否安全
is safe with the others.
我刚想起来
You know, I just remembered that, um..
我得出去一下
...I've to be somewhere.
科克伦学生会
我以为你忙得没时间来帮忙
Hey, uh, I thought you were too busy to help.
我是有点忙 但是
Well, I am, but..
把你扔在这 我会很过意不去
...felt bad about ditching you.
我也感到很愧疚
Yeah. I had the guilts too.
就像艾莉森说的 我们要和往常一样
Like Alison said, we gotta be business as usual.
那么
So..
如果诺兰还活着 他大概也会在这
If Nolan were alive, this is where he'd be.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要做什么呢
Tell me what to do.
接着
Catch.
代码
密♥码♥破译器
谁吃了所有的玉米糖
Who ate all the candy corn?
不好意思 我需要补充点能量
I'm sorry. I needed the energy.
是啊 你还吃掉了大部分甘草糖
Yeah, and you also ate most of the licorice
不要抵赖 因为大概有半个小时
and don't deny it, because for about a half hour
你的嘴唇都是黑色的
your lips were black.
那你还不告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
我想说来着 但你一直忙着
Well, I wanted to tell you but you were too busy
吃我的玉米糖
stuffing your face with my candy corn..
好了好了 不要说了
Uh, hey, hey. Hey, guys.
专注点 我们快要做完了
Focus. We're almost done.
我数到三
On three.
-一 -二
- One.. - Two.
三
Three.
-这一点都不好玩 -我觉得挺有意思的
- That's so not funny. - I think it's pretty funny.
不知道 但我也觉得挺有意思的
I don't know, I think it's pretty funny too.
看到孩子们玩得开心 我真感到高兴
Glad to see the kids are having fun
尤其是当大人们在做所有的工作
while the adults are doing all the work.
是啊 她说得对
Uh, yeah, she's actually kinda right.
我们继续工作吧 快让这些结束
Okay, let's get back to work. Let's finish up.
不不 我指的是有趣的部分
No, I-I meant about the fun part.
我知道 我觉得跟你们玩挺有意思
I know, I kinda like hanging out with you guys.
我需要告诉你们些事
I need to tell you guys something, alright, I..
我今晚没来是因为我感到愧疚
I didn't come here tonight because I felt guilty.
我今晚能来是因为我一直在想达娜·布克说的话
Tonight I came because I let Dana Booker in my head.
并且
And..
我不知道你们会不会背叛我
...I didn't know if you guys were gonna turn on me.
达娜也逼过我
Dana cornered me too..
而且她现在有诺兰的手♥机♥
...and she's got Nolan's phone.
太好了 我们现在又要担心诺兰的手♥机♥
Oh, great, so we have to worry about Nolan's phone
还有他不可告人的秘密了
and his stash of secrets?
她只是想把我们分化瓦解 再逐个击破
She's just trying to divide and conquer us.
既然你们说起了
Well, now that the two of you started it
事实上我也有件事要告诉你
there is actually something that I need to tell you.
关于诺兰去世那晚发生的事
So I wasn't completely honest with you guys
我没能把全部事实讲出来
about what happened the night that Nolan died.
我跟踪了他
I followed him..
来到这个小屋
...out here to this cabin.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
那里有几个金发女郎
Some blonde.
对 就是你想的那样
I know.
我觉得那很丢脸
I was so humiliated.
但现在我觉得也许并不是我想的那样
But now I'm thinking that maybe it wasn't what I thought it was.
那只是件礼物
It was the gift.
什么礼物
What gift?
克莱尔·霍奇基斯找到了一件
Um, Claire Hotchkiss found a present
本应由诺兰给我的礼物
that was meant for me from Nolan.
-那是一个坏了的照相机镜头 -对
- It was a broken camera lens. - Mm.
它对你有特别的意义吗
Does that mean something to you?
你们还记得
Do you guys remember, um,
去年那个混♥蛋♥发现我爸爸的事
last year when that jerk found out about my dad and..
并在全校面前告发我吗
...outted me to the whole school?
那是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
Yeah, well, it was the worst day of my life.
我感到非常羞愧
And o-on top of feeling so ashamed
狗仔队发现了我在哪里
the paparazzi found out where I was and..
他们开始拍照 诺兰试图阻止他
...they started taking photos, and Nolan tried to stop him
但是有一个人就开始要上来攻击我
but this one guy, he was just getting aggressive
诺兰就砸了他的相机
and Nolan ended up smashing his camera.
这的确像是诺兰会做的事
Yeah, that sounds like Nolan.
当然 诺兰后来给他买♥♥了一个新的
Of course, he-he bought him a new one but...
诺兰留着那个坏了的镜头
...Nolan kept the broken lens.
他很担心我
He was worried about me and...
他说这个镜头是一个象征
...he said that it was a symbol of
象征着他多么想保护我
how much he wanted to protect me...
多么爱我
...and how much he loved me.
我知道这只是个想法
I know it's a reach
但是有没有可能
but is it possible that..
甚至在诺兰被杀的那天晚上
...maybe he was still trying to protect me..
他仍然在试图保护我
...even the night he was killed?
有可能 但这只是一个猜测
Maybe. But it's a theory, you know?
能让我们有点事做 比什么都没有强
It gives us something to do, which is better than nothing.
那个叫达娜的女人
That Dana woman..
她不让我们其中一人崩溃是不会罢休的
She isn't gonna stop coming after us until one of us breaks.
听着 我知道艾莉森叫我们什么都别做
Look, I know Alison told us to do nothing..
但是我们得在达娜搞死我们之前
...but we have to find out who killed Nolan
找到杀死诺兰的凶手
before Dana finds a way to destroy us all.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
这种小屋子啥时候能不这么瘆人
When has a cabin ever not been spooky?
如果上一个来这的人没有被杀死的话
When the person that was last in them wasn't murdered.
-有道理 -是吧
- Fair point. - Yeah.
好的 所以我们要怎么样
Alright, so how do we wanna do this?
-要快 -为什么
- Quickly. - 'Why?'
-因为有人要来了 -什么
- Because someone's coming. - What?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表