剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
让他做出正确的事 去自首
is for him to do the right thing and confess.
感觉我们都失去了一切
It feels like we've all lost everything.
艾娃的钱 狄伦要走了 我也要走
Ava's money. Dylan's leaving. I'm leaving.
你说得对 看起来的确像是我们失去了一切
You're right. It does look like we've lost everything.
好像我们失败了
Like we failed.
但是到目前为止
But until now,
我从来没有过像你们这样的朋友
I've never had friends like you guys.
像家人一样的朋友
Friends who feel like family.
说得对 我们会一起熬过艰时的
Ava's right. We will get through this. Together.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
你们在干吗 快点走
What the hell? Let's go!
杰里米在哪
So where's Jeremy?
你确定是这个地方吗
You sure that this is the right spot?
是的 他应该在路上
Yeah, I mean, he should be on his way.
他来了
He's here.
你们应该躲起来
Okay. Um, you guys should hang back.
我不想吓到他
I-I don't want to get him spooked.
大伙 有人来了
Hey, guys. S-someone's coming.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
泰勒 出什么事了
Taylor? What happened?
我妈雇了个人带我去水疗中心静修
My mom hired someone to take me to a spa for a rest.
当我乖乖配合的时候 他们绝对不会想到
When you offer to go willingly, they're not expecting
我会开他们的车走
you to take off with their car.
等等
Wait!
如果凯特琳只身一人 她会更有机会
Caitlin has a better chance of getting him to confess
让他坦白 让他去自首
and turn himself in if it's just her.
-那是谁的车 -杰瑞米
- Whose car is that? - Jeremy..
你不打算跟我走
You're not coming with me.
我认为你应该去自首
I think you should turn yourself in.
我会尽全力帮你的
I'll do whatever I can to help you.
你没听到我在车里和你说的话吗
Did you not hear what I told you in the car?
如果我告诉警♥察♥我的所为 我的人生就完了
If I tell the police what I did then my life will be over.
你的也完了 因为你知道我为什么这么做
And so will yours, because you know why I did it.
凯特琳 跟我走吧 好吗
Caitlin, just come with me. Okay?
-他要走了 -泰勒 等等
- He's leaving. - Taylor! Wait!
飞机在跑道上等着我们
There's a plane waiting for us at an airstrip
你会很喜欢伦敦的
and you will love London.
不 我真的很希望你没有想要离开
No, I was really hoping you weren't gonna try to leave.
你别想走
You're not going anywhere.
我们都知道你干了什么
We all know what you did.
-我相信了你 -我也相信你
- I trusted you. - And I trusted you.
会做正确的事
To do the right thing.
-站住 -杰瑞米 请你别走
- Stop! - Jeremy, please stop.
-泰勒 -泰勒
- Taylor! - Taylor.
别开枪
Don't do it.
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
杰瑞米
Jeremy! Oh.
-我要报♥警♥ -你刚刚做了什么
- I'm calling 9-1-1. - What did you just do?
他要跑了 他要走了
He was getting away. He was leaving.
他想要走 你们都看到了
He was trying to leave and you saw it.
-天呐 -他杀了我弟弟
- Oh, my God! - He killed my brother.
他要逃走了
And he was getting away.
他要逃之夭夭了
He was getting away with it!
泰勒 冷静点 你在发抖
Taylor, calm down. You're shaking.
杰瑞米
Jeremy...
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
他向你跑来
He was running towards you.
泰勒很担心自己的生命安全
And Taylor was afraid for her life
我们都看到了
we all saw it.
你很害怕
You were afraid,
他手里拿着东西要攻击你
he was charging at you with something in his hands.
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
他没死
He's alive!
他没死
He's alive!
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表