剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
So, I thought the interview
面试已经安排好了
for my congressional internship was set.
是的 只是作为你的辅♥导♥员
It is, it's just as your advisor
我想亲自和你确认一下
I wanted to check-in with you personally.
为什么特别想要这份国会实习呢
So, why do want this particular congressional internship?
我是说 在你妈妈办公室
I mean, wouldn't it just be easier to
找一份工作会更简单
get a job in your mom's office?
那只会是在给我妈妈站台
Well, that would tell people more about my mom
而不是为我自己
than it would about me.
你想把哪一面展示给人们
And what do you want people to know about you?
我要成为第一个坐在美国总统办公室的
That I'm gonna be the first Olympic gold medalist
奥♥运♥金牌得主
to sit in the Oval Office.
你让我想起我一个意志坚定的朋友
You know, you remind me of a very determined friend of mine.
事实上是你认识的人
Someone you know actually.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Alison DiLaurentis.
你们是朋友吗
Uh, you're friends?
我们认识很久了 我们俩
We go way back, the two of us.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
我挺喜欢她的
I, uh, like her.
是啊 她好像直觉很敏锐 很忠诚
Yeah, she seems intuitive, loyal
她会为不相关的人冒险
and she takes chances on people when she doesn't have to.
她把自己也置于风险中
So she puts herself out there
她是忠诚又直觉敏锐
she's loyal and intuitive.
-很有趣 -是吗
- That's interesting. - Is it?
这是三条我们初试后
Those are the three comments I wrote about you
我写给你的评语
after our initial interview.
-那是 -谢谢你过来
- Oh. Wow. That's, uh-- - Thank you for stopping by.
你可以走了
You can go.
我见了凯特琳 你们的确有很多相似之处 但还是不知道雷·霍加多恩是谁
坏主教
行四步
游戏环节
考虑我的提议了吗
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我觉得没有
I think so.
应该等这个地方关门再做这些的
Should be doin' this when the place is closed
但他们不想支付任何加班费
but they don't wanna pay any overtime.
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - No harm done.
《亲爱的妈妈》正在复古秀上映
"Mommie Dearest" Is playing at the Retro.
这次你再说自己事太多
And there's no way you're telling me
可没门
you have too much work to do.
我们要去看
We're going.
我有太多事要做了 对不起
I have too much work to do. I'm sorry.
这是我们最喜欢的电影 拜托
It's our favorite movie. Come on.
这是个约会
It's a date.
我今天见了你的朋友
Oh, I met a friend of yours today.
他在图书馆跟我介绍了自己
He introduced himself to me at the library.
谁啊
Oh, yeah? Who?
梅森·格里高利
Mason Gregory.
他说什么了
Yeah? What did he say?
我觉得他在跟我调情
I think he was flirting with me
你最好小心点
so you better be careful.
今晚对我好点 再给我买♥♥点爆米花
Treat me right and buy me some popcorn tonight.
他们还没给你办公室吗
Haven't they given you an office yet?
-我会投诉的 -我有一间办公室
- I'd complain. - I have an office.
很好的办公室
It's very nice.
但我喜欢出来在校园里转转
But I like to get out and around the campus.
这能让我感受这个地方
It gives me feel for the place.
我一直在调查你的记录
I've been looking into your records.
你一直正常交学费
You're very consciences about paying your tuition.
你总是用一张出纳支票
You always pay with a cashier's check
而不是存款账户
never a deposit account.
你不信任银行吗
Don't you trust banks?
那是我的钱
Well, it's my money.
所以我把它放哪保存是我的事
So where I keep it is my business.
没错
That's true.
如果是你的钱的话
If it is your money.
艾娃
Ava.
我刚要给你发短♥信♥
I was just gonna text you.
能把我们的辅♥导♥时间推迟半小时吗
Can you do our study session a half hour later?
凯特琳和狄伦可以
Ah, Caitlin and Dylan can.
当然
Sure.
好的 等会见
Yeah, I'll see you then.
达娜
Dana.
我觉得你应该在破凶杀案吧
I thought you were supposed to be solving a murder.
的确
I am.
嫌疑人很多啊
So many suspects.
你已经把诺兰所有的敌人都列出来了吗
Have you made a checklist of all of Nolan's enemies?
我不明白你怎么这么上心的想帮忙
I don't understand why you're working so hard to help.
你看过我的档案 那就是我在这的原因
You read my file. That's why I'm here.
帮助这些孩子
To help these kids.
他们承受了太多压力
They're under so much pressure.
我觉得我能帮你
I thought I had a fix on you.
但我知道的很多 能确定的不多
But the more I know, the less I'm sure.
我还没搞明白你
I haven't figured you out at all yet.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
很多人都试过
A lot of people have tried.
谢谢你 玛塔
Thank you, Marta.
杰里米 你在这干嘛
Jeremy? What are you doing here?
给霍奇基斯夫人提交研究计划
Presenting a research proposal to Mrs. Hotchkiss.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我们两家是朋友 还记得吗
W-we're family friends. Remember?
等等
Wait.
这真完美
This is perfect.
我们现在这见了面
We've met now.
我可以请你出去喝咖啡
I can ask you out for coffee.
我会说好的
And I can say yes.
多娜甜甜圈和派 今晚九点好吗
Dona's donuts and pies? Tonight at 9:00?
咖啡和派 真堕落啊
Coffee and pie. How decadent.
凯特琳 见到你真是惊喜
Oh, Caitlin. What a nice surprise.
这是杰瑞米·贝克特
Oh, you know, Jeremy Beckett.
-杰瑞米 这是 -凯特琳 我们刚见过了
- Jeremy, this is-- - Caitlin. We just met.
杰瑞米是大规模数据分♥析♥方面的专家
Jeremy is an expert in large-scale data analysis
我们非常欢迎他
and a welcome addition to Hotchkiss.
厉害
Oh. Sounds impressive.
对了 你申请的资金被批准了
Oh, your funding has been approved.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你很高兴 凯特琳
And it was lovely meeting you, Caitlin.
我做不到
I can't do it.
-做什么 -监视艾娃和迪伦
- Do what? - Spy on Ava and Dylan.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
我知道你不曝光那张照片是在帮我
I know you're helping me by keeping that picture under wraps
但也是在帮你自己
but you're helping you too.
你是我妈妈最大的赞助者之一
You're one of my mother's biggest donors.
我以为你像我一样 想为诺兰讨个公正
I thought you wanted justice for Nolan as much as I do.
我是想
I do.
但是布克骚扰错人了
But Booker's harassing the wrong people.
我们那天晚上都在艾莉森家
We were all together that night at Alison's.
整个晚上
The entire night?
你们所有人
All of you?
是的
Yes.
我保证 在这点上达娜·布克错了
And I promise, Dana Booker is wrong about this.
我们的目标是一致的
We want what you want.
把杀了诺兰的凶手绳之以法
For Nolan's killer to be brought to justice.
我希望你说的是真的 凯特琳
I hope that's true, Caitlin.
为了你着想
For your sake.
你可以走了
You can show yourself out.
我要找达娜·布克
Get me Dana Booker.
凯特琳刚刚当着我的面说谎
Caitlin just lied to my face.
给他们点颜色看看
Turn up the heat.
我决定了
I've made a decision.
我们不能让梅森把我们的事曝光了
I'm not gonna let Mason blow us up.
不管你要干什么 我都加入
Whatever it is, I'm totally in.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表