剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
几点了
What time is it?
这事对我来说很重要
This is so personal for me.
我妈妈是退伍军人
My mom's retired military.
抱歉 我还有
I'm sorry, alright, I got the
关于艺术史的论文要写 而且
art history paper on design to start and..
我还有比学业更重要的事
I have something more important than school to do too.
比如什么
Like what?
安德鲁这周出城了 他在西雅图 而且
Andrew's out of town for the week, he's in Seattle, and..
我们的纪念日快到了 所以我在为他写一首歌♥
...our anniversary is coming up so I'm composing a piece for him.
真贴心 但我们难道还要做
That's very sweet, but are we still supposed to be
诺兰乖乖的手下吗
Nolan's perfect posse?
凯特琳 我不去
Caitlin, one pass.
而且我们还要上课呢
Alright, plus, we gotta get to class.
-你开玩笑呢吧 -这个嘛
- You're kidding. - Well..
我希望你没有提醒我们
I wish you would've reminded us.
-艾娃 -抱歉
- Ava! - I'm sorry.
我真的没时间
I just can't squeeze it in.
你在说什么 艾莉 天哪
What the hell are you talking about, Ali? God!
我说了那不在场证明是给你的 不是你的半个班级
I said that alibi was good for you, not half your class.
我们不是说好了要放弃你那个
Didn't we decide you were gonna drop the whole
树立榜样的计划然后回到
role model routine and go back to being
以前我们熟悉喜爱的那个艾莉吗
the old Ali that we know and love?
哪个 撒谎 诡计多端的两面派吗
What? Lying, conniving, duplicitous..
这是你说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
我说了 我想为他们做正确的事
I told you. I'm trying to do what's right for these guys.
我需要你的帮助 梦娜
I need your help, Mona.
行 你需要我♥干♥什么
Alright, what do you need from me?
我必须假设达娜·布克在深挖
I have to imagine that Dana Booker is doing a deep dive
艾娃 卡特琳 狄伦和我的背景
on Ava, Caitlin and Dylan, and me too.
为什么不呢 所有比肯安防都供她差遣
Why not? I mean, she's got all of Beacon Guard at her fingertips.
我还希望你能有什么本领
Well, I was hoping that you have some tricks
能让我们知道她想干什么
so that we can see what she's up to.
比大账户访问失败
通常情况下 这是个好主意
Under normal circumstances, good idea.
但今天 帮不了你
Today? No can do.
我进不了比大的网 我的所有记录和密♥码♥
I'm locked out of BHU's network. All of my records and my code..
-一切都被拒绝了 -什么 为什么
- Everything's been walled off. - What? Why?
我的账户有可疑活动
Suspicious activity on my account.
他们肯定知道了我在试图查出谁杀了诺兰
'They must know I've been trying to figure out who killed Nolan.'
但我们还有其他可以活动要实施
But we need to do our own suspicious activity.
现在只有一个数据库我还能访问
Well, right now, there's only one database I still have access to.
比大年鉴
BHU's yearbook?
达娜·布克会投入
Dana Booker's gonna throw
所有能调动的比肯安防来查这案子
all of Beacon Guard that she's got at this.
而且她会发现你为那些好朋友撒谎了
And she's gonna find out that you lied for your Ali buddies.
只是时间的问题
The only question is when.
早上好
Good morning.
我知道现在来上课对大家来说都不容易
I know this isn't an easy time for any of us to return to classwork,
但这可能是让大家转移注意力最好的方法
but it could also be the best thing for all of us.
从他座位上滚开
Get out of his seat.
-你在说什么 -从他座位上滚开
- W-what're you talking about? - Get out of his seat.
这个位置是随便坐 不是吗
The-the seat is up for grabs now, right?
-我是说... -梅森
- I mean.. - Mason.
从他座位上滚开 梅森
Get out of his seat, Mason!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
抱歉了
Excuse me.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃
Ava.
你不应该上课吗 出什么事了
Shouldn't you be in class? Is something wrong?
没有 我只是忘带书了
N-no, I just, uh, I forgot a book.
你最好去看看你的朋友艾娃
Well, you might be checking on your friend Ava
她似乎对一些事很难过
she seems upset about something.
还有很多人
There are a lot of people here
可能跟诺兰有过节 好吗
who could have had issues with Nolan, okay?
你为什么只盯着我们
So why are you so focused on us?
因为我一直在关注你们 感谢比肯安防
'Cause I've been watching you, and thanks to Beacon Guard
我回想起你第一次来比大的时候
I can see all the way back to when you first came to BHU.
你知道有意思的是什么
You know what's interesting?
你们三个人从来不会待在一起
You three never spent any time together
除了你在诺兰身边的时候
unless you were around Nolan.
我要去上课
Alright. I gotta go to class.
你有把柄在他手上吗
Was he holding something on you?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为会毁掉你家的事情已经传开了
Because something that would destroy your family got out.
天下没有不漏风的墙
Nothing stays secret forever.
这是什么
What is this?
好像是你妈妈 参议员
It looks like your mom, the senator
和一个身份不明的男性对你的...
and an unidentified male doing something your other--
我知道 我知道是什么 我以前看到过
I know. I know. I know what it is. I've seen it before.
我是在问你为什么给我看
I'm asking you why you're showing it to me.
我以为我们值得讨论一下
I thought it was worth discussing.
不值得 你是从哪得这张照片的
Well, it's not. Where did you get it?
从你男朋友诺兰的手♥机♥上
Off your boyfriend Nolan's phone.
给你看这张照片的人是他吗
Is he the one who showed it to you?
我们俩都知道这张是假的 他想要警告我
I mean, we both knew it was fake and he wanted to warn me.
有些人看到什么就信什么
Some people will believe anything they see.
我觉得这点很有意思 事实上
That's what interests me, the fact that some people
正是因为有人会信 才说明这很危险
would believe this is what makes it dangerous.
如果诺兰给你看过
If Nolan showed it to you
他还拿给多少人看过
how many other people did he show it to?
诺兰不会的
Nolan wouldn't.
我想你会不惜一切代价
I imagine you'd be willing to do anything
确保他不会
to make sure that was true.
你知道我那晚在哪里 所以别再来骚扰我
You know where I was that night, so stop harassing me.
我真要走了
Now, I really have to go.
我知道你为什么要见我
I know why you asked to see me.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你认为我应不应该上报艾娃的行为
Do you think that I should, uh, report Ava's behavior?
我不想害她
Now, I-I don't wanna get her into trouble.
但是她好像有点咄咄逼人 你不觉得吗
But, uh, she seemed a little aggressive, don't you think?
虽然我知道艾娃不应该在教室那样做
While I know that Ava's actions have no place in the classroom
但我认为你坐在诺兰的座位上有点不顾人感受
I think you sitting in Nolan's seat was a little insensitive.
换做是他也会这么做
Well, that's exactly what he would've done.
你和诺兰以前是朋友吗
You and Nolan were friends?
你们似乎形影不离
Seemed like you did everything together.
做运动 上课 去社团
Sports, classes, clubs.
他总是第一 而你总是第二
He was always number one, and you were right behind him.
我猜你们把这叫做良性竞争
Guess you'd called it a good-natured rivalry.
-你对此感到开心吗 -当然开心
- You're happy with that? - Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure.
作为诺兰朋友圈里的一员总是有好处的
Membership in, uh, Nolan's circle came with benefits.
聚会很好玩
Parties were great.
-然后呢 -他来了这里
- And then what happened? - He came here.
-所以事情变得不一样了 -是他变了
- So thing's changed. - He changed.
估计校园一半的大楼都挂着你的名字
I guess having your name on half the buildings on campus
就会让人变成那样
will do that to you.
很快所有的好处
You know, pretty soon all those benefits..
他全都拿走了
Well, he took 'em away.
包括凯特琳
Along with Caitlin.
他把她也带走了
He took her too.
那今天在课堂上是怎么回事
So today in class... was what?
是想要报复他吗
Tryin' to get back at him?
我和你说了 诺兰会希望这么做
I told you, it's what Nolan would've expected.
要是他还在 他会希望我这么做
Hell, it's what he would want me to do.
大家都知道
And that's not a secret.
艾娃 我是佐伊 我能进来吗
Ava? It's Zoey. Can I come in?
你是不打算录制你《时尚》采访了吧
You're not gonna record your Vogue interview now, are you?
-明天就截止了 -是的 但是
- It's due tomorrow. - Yeah, but..
但是什么
But what?
诺兰死了吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表