剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
我是为了保护你和你的家庭
I did it to protect you and your family.
因为诺兰吗
From Nolan?
你也想让他消失 凯特
Yo - u wanted him gone too, Cait.
凯特琳·帕克路易斯 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 雷·霍加多恩
艾娃·贾拉利 狄伦·沃克梦娜·范德瓦尔
有人入侵了比肯安防
Someone hijacked Beacon Guard to spy
在比大监视一批特定人群
on a select group of people at BHU.
我从来没弄清楚他们是谁
I never figured out who they were.
名单完成
我承诺过我爸爸 不会告诉别人
I promised my dad I wouldn't tell anyone.
不能让一个错误定义你
You can't be defined by one mistake.
除非你在比肯高地大学作弊
Yeah, unless you cheat at BHU.
狄伦·沃克
我的大提琴独奏录音
我爸爸被枪击时 我就在现场
I was there when my dad was shot.
我全看见了 它们每天都出现在我眼前
I saw it all and I still see it every day.
很抱歉 我朋友需要一点帮助 我马上回来
I'm so sorry. A friend of mine needs help. I'll be right back.
-那是李·雷德蒙 -曼哈顿画廊老板
- That's Lee Redmond. - The Manhattan gallery owner?
别浪费机会
Don't waste your shot,
带着热情 勇敢表达 扎克
lead with your passion you wear it on your sleeve, Zach.
我有一位员工
A member of my staff
和一名学生有不正当关系
is having an inappropriate relationship with a student.
-真的吗 -你被解雇了
- Really? - You're terminated.
-达娜拿到了你的钱 -什么
- Dana has your money. - What?
杰瑞米·贝克特
步态吻合
位于索恩大厅南入口东南15码处
发生在停电前86秒
杰瑞米在停电前的几分钟
Jeremy was walking toward Thorne Hall
就去了索恩大厅
moments before the blackout.
他杀了诺兰
He killed Nolan.
如果我告诉警♥察♥我的所为
If I tell the police what I did
我的人生就完了 你的也完了
then my life will be over, and so will yours.
你别想走
You're not going anywhere.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
他向你跑来
He was running towards you.
泰勒很担心自己的生命安全 我们都看到了
And Taylor was afraid for her life. We all saw it.
你很害怕
You were afraid.
他没死
He's alive!
那是自卫
It was self-defense.
杰瑞米袭击了泰勒
Jeremy attacked Taylor.
于是她为了自保朝他开枪
So she shot him to protect herself.
他为什么想伤害泰勒
Why would he wanna hurt Taylor?
泰勒不让他逃跑 所以他扑向她
Taylor wouldn't let him escape, so he came after her.
-杰瑞米杀了诺兰 -为什么
- Jeremy killed Nolan. - Why?
我同时跟他和诺兰交往
Ah, he was my boyfriend while I was dating Nolan.
杰瑞米想要我跟诺兰分手
Jeremy wanted me to break it off with him
但我还没准备好
but I wasn't ready.
杰瑞米告诉我他做了什么
Jeremy told me what he did.
他希望我今晚跟他一起离开
He wanted me to go away with him tonight
但我叫了我朋友们来这里
'but I-I told my friends to come here'
试图劝他...
so we can just try to convince him..
做出正确的选择 去自首
...to do the right thing and turn himself in.
没人料到他会攻击泰勒
No one expected him to go after Taylor.
杰瑞米曾跟踪诺兰
Jeremy was stalkin' Nolan.
泰勒找到了证据
Taylor found proof.
都在这里面
It's all here.
泰勒没事吧
Is Taylor okay?
幸好今晚有个家族朋友在活动现场
Luckily, a family friend was at the gala tonight.
班森医生正带她去休息寓所
Dr. Benson's taking her to a retreat.
她会得到很好的照料
She's in good care.
泰勒把一切都告诉我了
Taylor told me everything.
我感激不尽
I can't thank you all enough for
你们保护了我女儿
what you did to protect my daughter
并揭发了杀害我儿子的凶手
and to expose the man who murdered my son.
希望你们都能原谅我
I hope you'll accept my apology for believing
我曾以为你们和诺兰的死有关
that you had anything to do with Nolan's death.
我因悲痛而失去了判断力 我...
I was blinded by grief and I, uh, put my trust..
信错了人
...in the wrong hands.
我们很庆幸一切都结束了
We're just glad it's over.
再次感谢各位
Thank you again.
你使阴招 试图离间我们
What you did to try to tear us apart..
反而让我们变得更团结
...it brought us closer together.
也让我们变得更强大
And it made us stronger.
你这辈子都留下了污名
You've got a name forever.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第十集[本季终]
涉嫌杀害诺兰·霍奇基斯的疑犯情况稳定
我打来是想问问一位病人的状况
I'm calling to check the status of a patient.
-请问病人叫什么名字 -杰瑞米·贝克特
- 'The name, please.' - Jeremy Beckett.
稍等
'One moment.'
需要我帮你打包行李吗
Do you need help packing?
五点就有人来接我们
We're getting picked up at 5:00.
我是不会跟你去华盛顿的
I'm not going to DC with you.
这不是惩罚 凯特琳
It is not a punishment, Caitlin.
只是一个机会 让你喘口气 重新规划人生
It's a chance to take a breath and reset your life.
随你怎么说
Call it what you want.
你这是逼我做我不想做的事
You're forcing me to do something I don't wanna do.
这么做是因为我们爱你
We're doing this because we love you.
而且我们很担心你
And we're worried.
我不知道你怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you
但这不是真正的你
but you're not yourself.
你曾秘密交往过一个男友
You had a secret boyfriend
他为你杀了诺兰·霍奇基斯
who killed Nolan Hotchkiss for you.
凯特琳 这不是轻易能面对的
Caitlin, it's a lot to deal with.
-你不可能想留在这里 -但我就是想
- You can't wanna stay here. - But I do.
因为你的朋友们都在这里吗
Because this is where your friends are?
联调局头号♥通缉犯的女孩
The daughter of one of the FBI's most wanted?
还有考试作弊的学生
And a student who committed academic fraud?
事实上 艾娃是时尚界的明日之星
Actually, Ava's a rising star in the fashion industry
而狄伦是是音乐天才
and Dylan's a music prodigy.
我已经安排你暑假去当黑斯廷斯议员的实习生
I've arranged for you to be Senator Hastings' summer intern.
放完假你就去乔治城报到
You'll start at Georgetown after the holidays
而且你必须每周看两次心理咨♥询♥师
and you'll see a therapist twice a week.
心理咨♥询♥师
A therapist?
你必须承认你迷失了 凯特琳
You have to admit that you're lost, Caitlin.
你不能逼我离开比大
You can't force me to leave BHU.
你说得对
You're right.
但如果你留下 你以后只能靠自己
But if you stay, you'll be completely on your own.
你不能住在这里 我们也不会帮你付学费
You won't be living here and we won't be paying for school.
我昨天丢下《时尚》的编辑
When I walked away from the "Vogue" editor yesterday
来找你
to talk to you
她没觉得我很失礼
she didn't think that I was being rude.
朱莉·卡琴对我印象很好
Julie Katchen was impressed.
她说我为了帮助朋友而放弃跟她聊天
She said that giving up my chance to talk to her
这恰恰是《时尚》追求的品质
to help a friend is what actually made me "Vogue" material.
恭喜啦
Well, congrats.
我们是那种关系吗
And, uh, is that what we are?
普通朋友
Friends?
我不知道 福德森
I don't know, Fortson.
你告诉我
You tell me.
也许今年暑假我们可以在纽约弄明白
Maybe we can figure it out this summer in New York.
不会吧
No way.
你居然瞒着我 你拿到办展机会了
You were holding out on me. You got the exhibit?
-对 -扎克 太棒了
- Yeah. - Zach, that's huge!
是啊 这是很好的机会
Yeah, it's huge.
我想感谢你 促使我去跟李谈
And I want to thank you for pushing me to talk to Lee.
她觉得我很有潜质
She thinks I have a lot of potential.
怎么了 我们很开心 不是吗
Well, what just happened? We're happy, right?
每当事情走上正轨的时候
Just whenever things start to go the way they're supposed to go
我都会感到紧张
I get nervous.
一般这都意味着有坏事会发生
Usually it means something bad's about to happen.
没有什么坏事会发生
Nothing bad is gonna happen.
一切都很好
This is all good...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表