剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists.
诺兰·霍奇基斯 你对这本书的看法如何
Nolan Hotchkiss, what do you think of the book?
书里的人物都是自找的
Characters got what they deserved.
狄伦 和去年安排一样
Oh, Dylan, same arrangement as last year,
你帮我和艾娃写作业
you'll do the papers for Ava and me.
我可以
Uh, I can...
我可以帮你写 但我做不了艾娃的
I can cover yours but I can't do Ava's work.
你是我认识最聪明的人
You are the smartest guy I know.
你能想出办法
Figure it out.
但是在他们找出真正杀他的凶手前
Until they find out who really killed Nolan
在比肯大学的每个人都是嫌疑人
everybody at BHU's a suspect.
就算不是我们干的 我们都有着
And even though we didn't do it, we all have
让我们看上去有罪的秘密
secrets that make us look guilty.
如果那晚还有其他人在这里...
If there was someone here with us that night...
他们听见我们谈论诺兰的事
They heard us talking about him.
以及我们希望他如何死去
About how we wished he was dead.
然后他们按照我们的方法杀了他
And they killed him just like we imagined it.
我们发现在诺兰被谋杀的那段时间
Turns out there was partial Beacon Guard blackout
比肯安防部分失灵了
about the time of Nolan's murder.
任何说那晚上在你家的人
Anyone who says they were at your house that night
暂时都是安全的
is safe for now.
我还没谢过你们几个上周四晚
I never thanked you guys for staying late
在我家待到那么晚呢
at my house last Thursday.
凶案当晚 他们和你在一起
They were with you the night of the murder.
你可以问他们三个
'I mean, you can ask the three of them.'
我能说上好几个小时
I can talk for hours.
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Bring it on, bitch.
关掉它没问题吗
'Is it cool to do that?'
根据学校不断发给我的邮件 其实不行
Not according to the emails that the university keeps sending me.
但你们不用担心这个
But that's not your problem.
总之我们那晚喝了咖啡 吃了派
So we drank coffee and we ate pie.
派太具体了 说咖啡就行了
Pie's a little too specific, uh, stick with coffee.
-迪劳伦提斯老师 -艾莉森
- Ms. DiLaurentis... - Alison.
你们都叫我艾莉森
You all call me Alison.
我只是助教 不是教授
I'm a TA, not a professor.
别那么正式比较好
Little bit of informality will help.
迪...艾莉森
Ms. Di.. Alison.
你为什么说诺兰遇害那晚
Why did you say we were here with you
我们跟你一起待在这里
that night Nolan was killed?
你为什么为我们撒谎
Why did you lie for us?
诺兰遇害时 这一区的比肯安防摄像头
The Beacon Guard cameras in this area were down
都失灵了
when Nolan was killed.
所以这暂时是可靠的不在场证明
So for now, this is a solid alibi.
这解释了我们能如何逃脱嫌疑
Well, that's the answer to how we might get away with it.
但解释不了你这么做的原因
It's not why you did it.
因为我自控能力很差
Because I have terrible impulse control.
倾向于滥用体系的权威人物
And authority figures who are prone to abusing the system
会引发我失控
are a trigger for me.
达娜·布克绝对是这种人
Well, that's Dana Booker for sure.
为了保证这事不会搞砸了
Just so that this doesn't all blow up in our faces..
告诉我诺兰遇害时 你们在哪
...where were you really when Nolan was killed?
走回家的路上
Walking home.
-嗯 我也是 -对
- Yeah. Me too. - Yeah.
所以你们没干什么
So, you didn't do anything?
当时没人看见你们 能证明你们说谎了
No one saw you, that could prove that this was a lie.
是的
No.
好的
Okay.
有什么问题要问吗
Got any questions?
-你想要我们做什么 -什么都不做
- So what do you want us to do? - Nothing.
我要你们表现得像一切如常
I want you to act like nothing is out of the ordinary.
我不确定我能否做到
I don't know if I can do that.
我认为只要你下定决心 你什么都能做到
Oh, I think you can do anything you set your mind to.
现在风险这么大
And when the stakes are this high
你们必须团结一致
you have to stick together.
那你打算做什么
And what are you gonna do?
这都是我以前经历过的情况
Nothing I haven't done before.
这是诺兰遇害前12分钟录到的画面
This was recorded 12 minutes before Nolan's murder.
你也看到 他们聚集在索恩大厅
As you can see, they're gathered together at Thorn Hall.
这不能证明是他们干的
Well, it doesn't prove that they did it.
确实不能证明 但他们举止表情都很可疑
Is it proof? No. But they look and are acting suspicious.
他们为什么想要我儿子死
Why would they want my son dead?
你知道诺兰不是完美无缺的人吧
You know Nolan wasn't perfect, right?
他总能让他们按他要求去做
He had a way of getting them to do what he wanted
手段有时并不磊落
and it wasn't always pretty.
不是凯特琳
Well, it wasn't Caitlin.
恕我直言 霍奇基斯夫人
With all due respect, Mrs. Hotchkiss
她在他们那晚在哪儿这件事上说谎了
she lied about where they were that night.
她说她和其他人
She said she was with the others
都在艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯家 那不是真的
at Alison DiLaurentis' house. She wasn't.
有没有可能他们分开后才去艾莉森家
Well, is it possible they went there after they separated
诺兰遇害时他们就在她家里
and they were at Alison's when Nolan was killed?
有这可能 但我能分辨出谁在说谎
It's possible, but I know a liar when I see one.
他们都在为彼此打掩护
And they're all covering for each other.
那你最好查出原因
Well, you better find out why.
利用你现有的发现逼他们开口
Use what you have to get them to talk.
等凯特琳来找我帮忙时
And when Caitlin comes to me for help
我就会扮演好她求助的人
I'll be the person that she turns to,
她信任的人
the person that she trusts.
你真认为她会告诉你真♥相♥
You really think she'll tell you the truth?
她不会为了保护狄伦或艾娃
Well, she's not gonna risk her family's future
而拿她家庭的未来冒险
to protect Dylan or Ava.
这不是她天性
It's not in her DNA.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第三集
当你生活中一切失常时 你要如何表现如常
How do you act normal when nothing in your life is normal?
当你被迫信任你不熟悉的人时
When you're forced to trust people you hardly know
只能暗自祈祷他们不会让你失望
and just hope they don't let you down
因为如果他们辜负你
because if they do
你所做的一切努力都会付诸东流
everything you've ever worked for falls apart.
她救了我们一命 虽然她不必那么做
Hey, she threw us a lifeline when she didn't have to.
-我们应该相信她 -别管艾莉森了
- I think we should trust her. - Forget Alison.
我们都不怎么了解对方
We barely know each other.
我们怎么知道能信任对方
I mean, how do we know we can trust us?
诺兰的死并不能让我们瞬间成为朋友
It's not like Nolan's death made us instant best friends.
你们想坐一会儿吗
Hey, do you guys just wanna sit for a second?
我有点时间
I've got a few minutes.
好的
Okay.
你俩感觉如何
So how're you two holdin' up?
-很糟糕 -是啊
- It sucks. - Yeah.
就好像有太多的事
It's, like, there's so much going on
我得把该烦恼的事列个表出来
I need to make a list to prioritize my anxiety.
表上的第一项是不是诺兰的藏品
Well, is priority number one on your list Nolan's stash?
因为这是我的第一项
Because that's number one on mine.
是啊 如果我在他手里的把柄泄露了
Yeah, if what he was holding over me gets out
这不仅会毁了我 还会毁了我整个家庭
it doesn't just ruin me, it ruins my entire family.
大伙 我们的秘密现在流出去了
Guys, our secrets are out there..
-而且使我们显得有罪 -我们该怎么办
- And they make us look guilty. - What do we do?
在我们找到谁偷走了藏品前
Till we figure out who has them
按老样子生活
just get back to business as usual.
说到这个 你们今天下午三点
Speaking of which, you guys are meeting me
会来学生会和我集♥合♥吧
at the student union at 3:00, right?
开始爱心包裹的活动
To kick off the care package drive?
我的担心列表第二项就是今天
Number two on my list of things to worry about today
要送出一千五百个爱心包裹给大家
getting 1500 care packages out to service people
为了志愿者日
for a volunteer day.
你们都说好要帮我的
You guys both agreed to help me.
是啊 但没人强迫我一定要去
Yeah, because no one forced me to.
我以为这些事现在都取消了
Yeah, I kind of assumed those drills were off now.
不不 如果我不在今晚把盒子送出
No, no, no, if I don't get these boxes out tonight,
它们就赶不上邮寄了
they won't make it to the ship.
抱歉 今天是递交《时尚》申请视频最后一天
I'm sorry, I have my Vogue application video that's due and..
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表