剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
He only hates you because he loves you.
所有党员的正式集♥会♥
党团聚会或会议
以行政命令剥夺拥有出生权的公民身份
Ending birth-right citizenship with an executive order
是违宪的
is unconstitutional,
多亏了1♥8♥9♥8年的
thanks to the 1♥8♥9♥8 case
美国诉黄金德案
of the United States versus Wong Kim Ark
这是关于第14修正案的
which established an important precedent
一个重要先例
regarding the 14th Amendment.
该摘领带了
Neck tie.
这太不公平了
This is so not fair.
好吧 你还没把我难倒
Well, you haven't stumped me yet.
我要在这次实习面试中胜出
And I'm so gonna ace this internship interview.
你简直太聪明了[你跟党♥鞭♥一样聪明]
Mm-hmm, you're as smart as a whip.
国会版双关语让我很兴奋
Congressional puns make me hot.
现在既然你离胜利只有一步之遥
Now, look, you're one answer away from winning
你就得信守诺言 对吧
then you're gonna keep your promise, right?
我们要谈谈泰勒
We're gonna talk about Taylor.
我从没见过她 但我不敢相信她还活着
I never met her, but I can't believe she's alive.
她怎么能对她母亲那样做
How could she do that to her mother?
我猜女儿让母亲失望
I guess daughters disappoint their mothers
就像母亲让女儿失望一样
just like mothers disappoint their daughters.
我知道跟你的另一个妈妈保守
I know it must be disappointing to keep the secret
这个秘密一定很难受
from your other mom
但是跟别人坦白会让你感觉好一点
but you have to feel better knowing it's off your chest.
我没觉得舒服
I don't feel better.
这件事早晚要曝光 达娜知道了
I mean, it's gonna come out. Dana knows.
你违规了
Broke your rule.
-你说了"达娜" -该死的
- You said Dana. - Damn her!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
就像你回答不了那个关于国会
Like you won't be able to answer that question
任期限制的问题
about congressional term limits.
游戏结束了
Game over.
你不想继续玩吗
You don't wanna keep playing?
不想把内♥裤♥脱下来吗
Don't wanna take off those briefs?
我想做的是在城里给你买♥♥杯咖啡
What I want is to buy you a cup of coffee in town,
就像我们在这一切发生之前就已经计划好了
like we were planning before all this happened.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们来做吧
Let's do it.
我不会让达娜和其他任何事
I'm not gonna let Dana or anything
甚至连一个车祸也可以阻止我的生活
or even a car crash stop me from living my life.
我厌倦了偷偷摸摸 躲躲藏藏
I'm tired of us hiding and sneaking around.
你知道 我 我不能进城
You know, I-I can't make it into town
但是为什么我们不能在校园里碰面呢
but why can't we run into each other on campus
我几乎每周都待在那里
where I'll be practically living this whole week?
那就说定了
It's a date.
我检查了所有假诺兰使用过出入证的入口
So I've reviewed all the keycard entrances made by our fake Nolan
但是我根本看不到
but it's impossible to get a visual
谁在用诺兰的出入证
on who's using Nolan's ID card.
我知道为什么我们需要相信泰勒
You know, I get why we need to trust Taylor
但你为什么想相信她
but why do you wanna trust her?
因为我们有着同样疯狂的生活经历
Because we share the same crazy life experience.
像你和我这样的人多久才会发生一次这样的事
I mean, how often does that happen with people like you and me?
我希望她值得被信赖
I want her to be trustworthy.
她和她的私人比肯安防保镖搞在一起了 艾莉
She's sneaking around with her own private Beacon Guard, Ali.
你不能"让"别人值得被信赖
You can't will someone to be trustworthy.
好吧 我几分钟后就回家
Okay, well, I'm gonna be home in a few minutes.
也许她会对房♥车有所了解
Maybe she'll come clean about the RV.
真有趣
Oh, that's interesting.
索恩大厅
艾莉 泰勒的生物和生理监测技术
Ali, Taylor's got biometric and physiological technology
可以追踪步态
and can track gait patterns.
你那些莫名其妙的计算机术语能不能说慢点
Okay, you need to slow down with the computer geek jargon.
脚步的步 态度的态 步态
G-A-I-T, gait.
这意味着我们可以通过匹配他或她的
That means we can identify fake Nolan
行走模式来找到假诺兰
by matching his or her walking pattern
但是这个搜索必须在整个布大的
but the search is gonna have to scan through footage
人口中进行步态扫描
of the entire BHU population.
不幸的是 这需要一些时间
Unfortunately, that's gonna take some time.
-一旦有什么事 就联♥系♥我 -好的
- Okay, keep me looped in. - Yeah.
如果是达娜 那就合情合理了
It makes sense if it was Dana.
毕竟她曾经是联调局的
After all, she was FBI.
她在比肯安防有完全访问权限
And she has full access to Beacon Guard.
凯特琳被撞的那个角度
And that angle that Caitlin was hit at..
-只有特种作战才能做到 -真的吗
- Special-ops training. - Really?
没玩过《使命召唤》吗 泰勒呢
Never played Call Of Duty? And what about Taylor?
她也有比肯安防的访问权限
She has access to a Beacon Guard.
也许小艾是对的 你知道 也许她
Maybe Al was right, you know, maybe she--
不好意思打断你们一下
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
"在考前一周抓紧每分每秒"这句话的哪部分
But what part of "Let's focus on our studies during Dead Week"
你们还听不懂
Did you guys not get?
糟糕 不要有眼神交流 别直视她
Oh, no. Don't make eye contact. Don't look her in the eye.
就像是在《侏罗纪公园》里 "别动"
It's like "Jurassic Park." "Don't move."
如果不动她就看不见我们
She can't see us if we don't move.
这不是我正找的三个人嘛
Just the three I was looking for.
-你想干吗 -来给你们说个好消息
- What do you want? - To give you some good news.
你的案子破了
We solved your case.
一个青少年开车兜风
A teenager out for joyride
以为自己撞了一头鹿
thought he hit a deer.
他得知你进了医院以后就自首了
He turned himself in when he heard you were in the hospital.
-为什么新闻上不播 -司机是个未成年人
- Why wasn't this in the news? - The driver was a minor.
这个案子不能对外公开
The case has been sealed to the public.
就这样 这个案子就这么结了
That's it? The case is just closed?
这也过于简单了吧
This sounds way too easy.
你们看来是一起学习了好几个小时了
Looks like you've been studying together for hours.
所以你们真的是朋友了
So you're real friends now.
那游戏规则可就要大变了
Well, that's a game changer.
我们没在玩游戏
We're not playing games.
是你们挑起的游戏吧
Oh, I think you started the game.
我的职责就是结束这场游戏
And it's my job to finish it.
怎么可能有人把我误认为一头鹿
I mean, how could someone mistake me for a deer?
这个说法也太蹩脚了吧
That story is so lame.
这也是很可怕的地方
That's what's so scary.
达娜觉得这样她就能逃脱干系
Dana thinks she's getting away with it.
你知道什么更吓人吗
You know what's even scarier?
我不想知道
I don't think I wanna know.
她觉得是我们杀了诺兰
She thinks that we killed Nolan.
你知道你犯规了吧
You realize you're breaking your one rule, right?
-你说了她的名字 -好好好 知道啦
- You're talking about Dana. - You're right. You're right.
就是个口误 抱歉
That was a slip. Sorry.
狄伦 我得挂了 我得集中注意力
Dylan, I-I-I gotta go, okay? I gotta focus.
-凯特琳 你没问题的 -谢谢
- Caitlin, you've got this. - Thanks. Mm.
看 她来了 我们不如现在撤好了
Look, it's her. We might as well leave now.
我听说她都不睡觉的
I hear she never sleeps.
今晨 克莱尔·霍奇基斯给出了正式声明
Earlier today, Claire Hotchkiss gave an official statement..
午餐来了
Okay. Lunch is here.
事先说好 不许碰我的芝士薯条
Pro tip. Stay away from my cheese fries.
霍奇基斯一家为此报道给社区居民
The Hotchkiss family apologizes for any stress or inconvenience
霍奇克斯家族女继承人起死回生
造成的压力和不便感到抱歉
the community endured after it was reported..
别去想这些媒体炒作
Don't let the media frenzy get in your head.
我曾经也经历过
I've been there. Done that.
最终舆♥论♥都会淡去 你的生活会回到正轨
Eventually, the media fades away and you get your life back.
这一切对你来说有多难
How hard was it for you?
我记得当时我是多么与世隔离
I remember how isolating it was
远离家人和朋友
to be away from my friends and family.
我已经习惯了与世隔绝的感觉
I got used to the isolation.
现在新闻都在说我的事
I'm gonna miss it
我倒很想念那种感觉
now that the news is finally out about me.
-但你总不能躲一辈子 -我知道
- Well, you can't hide forever. - I know.
其实倒不是暴露的公众眼下让我害怕
It's not the public scrutiny that scares me.
而是我又变成了时时刻刻被盯着的目标
It's knowing that I'll be a target again 24/7.
玩失踪对你来说是什么感觉
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表