剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
《美少女的谎言:完美主义》前情提要
"Previously on Pretty Little Liars the Perfectionists..."
我想要诺兰有的一切 就像他一样
I want what Nolan had, and just like him
我愿意在必要时使用我所知的信息
I'm willing to use what I know when I have to.
这份医疗报告说
This doctor's report
你不能再拉琴
says you're supposed to be taking a break from playing.
你应该推迟你的试演
You have to postpone that audition.
我每晚都和我能想到的
I play chess every night with the most
最厉害的对手下象棋
brilliant opponent I could ever ask for.
-你对他们有多少了解 -没有了解
- What do you know about them? - Nothing.
除了他们思考的方法
Except the way they think.
如果你们不能将你们的秘密公布
'If you can't tell the world your secrets'
就考虑告诉彼此吧
consider telling each other.
-我和安德鲁吵架了 -更多秘密吗
- Andrew and I got in a fight. - Some more secrets?
不 还是那个秘密
No, same secret,
我只是不该坦白说出来了
I just made the mistake of being honest about it.
爸爸
Dad?
你的比大成功预言家
Your Beacon Heights success predictor?
是啊 但最近有人在捣乱
Yes, but somebody has been messing with it
凯特琳·帕克路易斯
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
雷·霍加多恩
只是现在寻找
'And now it's looking for a'
一种特殊类别的聪明人
particular kind of smart person.
雷
Ray?
泰勒特别有想象力
Taylor had so much imagination.
这是泰勒·霍奇基斯的书
她以为翡翠城在我们家附近的森林里
She thought the Emerald City was out there in the woods around our house
她会找到那里的
and she was going to find it.
奥兹玛公主
泰勒
Taylor.
我们确定想这么做吗
Are we even sure we wanna do this?
别跟我提这茬
Don't you dare!
没有你我们做不到
We can't do this without you.
而且你欠我的
And you owe me.
你说你愿意做任何事
You said you would do whatever it takes
来证明你的歉意
to prove to me that you're sorry!
是的 我说过
Yes, I did,
但我们即将触犯许多法律 重罪
but we're about to break a lot of laws here. Felonies.
但也许对你来说很容易
Maybe that comes easy to you, though.
毕竟有这个家族传统
You know, runs in the family.
去你的
Screw you.
好吧 谁去世前任命你为老大的
Yeah, well, who died and made you boss?
你从不在乎诺兰 为什么在乎这个
You never cared about Nolan. Why do you care about this?
我们别吵了 好好专注这事吧
Let's just stop fighting and focus on what we're doing here.
所以今后就这样了吗
So this is how it's gonna be?
过了今晚 我们就继续生活不再做朋友了
After tonight, we'll just move on like we're no longer friends?
我们从来也不是朋友
We were never friends.
美少女的谎言:完美主义
第一季 第五集
24小时前
泰勒 开门
Taylor! Open the door!
泰勒 拜托 开门
Taylor, please, open up!
泰勒
Taylor!
泰勒 开门
Taylor, open up!
你想来点花生糖吗
Would you like some peanut brittle?
我在节食
I'm on a cleanse.
你是雷·霍加多恩
You are Ray Hogedorn, aren't you?
-是我 -我是梦娜·范德瓦尔 我在
- That's me. - I'm Mona Vanderwaal. I work--
我去过你办公室 换了你的灯泡
I've been in your office, I change your lightbulbs
经常在校园里看到你
seen you all over the campus.
你只是从没注意到
You just never noticed.
我有隐身斗篷
My cloak of invisibility.
你住在这
You live here?
这里虽然不是瓦尔登湖
Well, it's not Walden Pond
但很适合我
but it suits me.
你在这住多久了
How long have you been here?
我刚来时15岁
I was 15 years old when I came.
你15岁的时候在干什么
What were you doing when you were 15?
和娃娃过家家 与汉娜去商店行窃
Playing with my dolls and shoplifting with Hannah.
那你以前是这的学生吗
So you were a student here?
然后我见一个姑娘
Then I met a girl.
她和你一样聪明
She was smart like you.
她现在在哪 你的姑娘
And where is she now? Your-your girl?
她承受不住重压
She couldn't take the pressure.
学校知道你住在这里吗
Does the school know that you live down here?
我看起来希望被别人找到吗
Does it look like I want them to know where to find me?
那如果我喊校园保安过来呢
And suppose I were to call campus security in?
-告诉他们你住在这 -你不会的
- Tell them you live down here. - You're not gonna do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为你想知道是谁在给你完美系统捣乱
'Cause you wanna know who messed with your pretty little program.
你怎么称呼来着 你的水晶球
What do you call it, your crystal ball?
真厉害
Impressive.
你就是个人肉比肯安防 对吧
You're like a human Beacon guard, aren't you?
我的隐形斗篷使得我听到的比别人多
My cloak of invisibility allows me to hear more than most.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
你觉得那张名单是干什么用的
What do you think the list is for?
也许是诺兰凶手的疑犯名单
Maybe it's a suspect list of who killed Nolan.
但我知道其中把一些事联♥系♥了起来
But I know it's connecting some dots.
我 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Me, Alison DiLaurentis
凯特琳·帕克路易斯
Caitlin Park-Lewis.
要花生糖吗
Peanut brittle?
真的假的
Really?
梦想家
该走了 确保没人跟着你
没有人能知道
北45°35'59'' 西122°48'07"
你是我美丽的梦想家
Hey, you are my beautiful dreamer.
这将是你崭新的开始
And this can be your fresh start.
你看见他们的设计室了吗
Did you see the design lab?
你看到他们的计算机室了吗
Did you see the computer lab?
看到了 你太了解我了
Yes, you know me so well.
那就是我梦想中的学校
It's everything I want from a school.
我知道只要你下定决定 什么都能做到
I know you can do anything you set your mind to.
就像我爸爸一样
Just like my dad.
我不完美 艾娃
I'm not perfect, Ava.
我犯过很多错
I've made some mistakes.
但你知道我爱你 对吧
But you know how much I love you, right?
没有人完美 爸爸
Nobody's perfect, dad.
你总是在我身边支持我
You've always been there for me.
而且你会一直如此
And you always will.
-我们自♥拍♥一张传给妈妈 -好的
- Let's take a selfie for mom. - Okay.
好的
Alright.
-笑一个 -茄子
- Okay. Big smile. - Cheese!
一 二...
One, two..
-安德鲁在哪 -我也想知道
- Where's Andrew? - I wish I knew.
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
真遗憾
Mm.. Sorry.
我去吧
I'll get that.
听着 我不想打扰你们的茶话会
Look, I hate to interrupt your little tea party..
但我们得在我的时装秀前阻止梅森
...but we have to stop Mason before my fashion show.
怎么了 他威胁你了吗
What happened? Did he threaten you?
他在威胁我们三人
He's threatening all of us.
明白吗 我怕他会暴走
Okay? And I'm scared he's gonna explode.
我似乎无法把他从我脑子里赶走
I can't seem to get him out of my head.
我无法思考无法学习 无法睡觉也无法设计
I can't think, I can't study, I can't sleep, I can't design.
这次时装秀对我来说意味着一切
And this fashion show is everything to me.
我快崩溃了
I'm falling apart.
很抱歉 对所有的事
I'm sorry, about everything.
省省吧
Don't even.
艾娃 我会做任何事帮你
Ava, I'll do whatever it takes to help you.
很好
Good...
因为我的计划包括你
because I have a plan that includes you.
好的 告诉我你需要什么 我加入
Okay. Just tell me what you need. I'm in.
我需要你引诱梅森去诺兰的小屋
Okay, I need you to lure Mason to Nolan's cabin
我们在那给他下药
so we can drug him
并录下他杀人的坦白录音
and get his murder confession on tape.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表