剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
I... Bye.
艾莉森
我很抱歉 詹姆斯教授不愿让步
G小调弦乐三重奏
该死 去哪里了
Shit. Where are you?
出来 出来 出来
Come on, come on, come on.
1918年 弗拉赞·哈蒙德 失地的颂歌♥
弗拉赞·哈蒙德《战争 爱情和♥弦♥乐》
A面 失地的颂歌♥
B面 和平协奏曲
现在要确保没有人能在网上找到你
Now let's make sure no one's gonna find you online.
原始版本发行时间:1918年
数字录制版:无 仅限模拟录制版
我一定是比大唯一一个
I have to be the only person at BHU
录制1918年音乐的人
who's recording from 1918.
艺术史
《意大利文艺复兴》
19世纪法国现实主义与意大利文艺复兴
狄伦·沃克
我的大提琴独奏录音
狄伦·沃克 你确定要这么做吗
Dylan Walker, are you sure you wanna do this?
主题 狄伦·沃克的大提琴独奏录音
发件人 狄伦·沃克
收件人 詹姆斯教授
上传中
大型文件可能需要几分钟时间上传
我该来看你演奏的 我当时在气头上
I should've come to see you play. I was pouting.
你生气的样子很可爱
You're cute when you pout.
你真的伤我好深
You really hurt me.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我记得这张
Ah. I remember this one.
是你的最爱
That was your favorite.
是我们的最爱
Our favorite.
我想回家
I wanna come home.
这里就是你的家
You are home.
从现在起我们对彼此坦诚相待
So from now on we're totally honest with each other?
不再有任何隐瞒
No more secrets.
上传中
上传完毕 邮件已发送
那条留言我很抱歉
I'm sorry I left you that message.
我知道你没撒谎
I know you weren't lying.
你是对的
You were right.
画家 提香和马奈
这儿
This way.
你是杰瑞米·贝克特吗
Hi. Uh, you're Jeremy Beckett, right?
我记得在霍奇基斯宅我们见过
I remember meeting you at the Hotchkiss estate.
-我是凯特琳 -帕克路易斯 我知道
- I'm Caitlin. - Park-Lewis, yes.
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
Can I buy you a coffee?
顺便再请我个油炸夹心派
Can you throw in a deep-fried Twinkie pie?
我真高兴你又吃碳水化合物了
I'm so happy you're doing carbs again.
这是考试周 大家都会吃
It's Dead Week. Everybody's doing carbs.
象棋是数学的艺术
Chess is the art of math?
你跟我说过音乐是数学的艺术
You told me music was the art of match.
-等下 你是4步 -你是坏主教
- Wait, you're 4Moves? - You're Bad Bishop.
将军
Checkmate.
好吧
Yeah, uh..
现在该谁走了
So whose move is it now?
步态分♥析♥ 搜索完成 发现匹配
该你了 再开一局
Uh, yours. Start a new game.
-所有的 -所有的
- All of them? - All of them!
我把它们都扔到垃圾桶了
I threw 'em all in the recycling bin.
一张卡片都不留
Not a single index card in sight.
我觉得这太性感了
I find this incredibly sexy.
我从来没有冲动过
I never fly by the seat of my pants.
所以感觉很新鲜
So this was new for me.
但是我还是不明白 所以你
But I-I, I still don't get it, so you..
你还挺开心面试失败的
You're happy you tanked the interview?
不 不是
Oh, no, no.
失败后我觉得很糟糕
I felt like crap after falling flat on my face.
那什么让你又振作起来呢
So what got you back up on your feet?
玉米卷
Tacos.
我发现当人们想了解你
I realized that when people wanna know who you are
只要你诚实说 就没有错误答案
if you're honest, there are no wrong answers.
听起来你绝对是通过了面试
It sounds to me like you definitely aced that test.
怎么了
What's going on?
我得走了
I have to go.
-去克莱尔那 -不是
- To Claire's? - No.
我留了东西在树林里
I left something in the woods.
能帮助我们查清
Something that can help us figure out
是谁杀了我弟弟的东西
who killed my brother.
你的迷你比肯安防
Your mini Beacon Guard.
对不起 我之前没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
我想让你看到我用它的目的
I-I, I wanted to show you what I was using it for
这样你就知道可以相信我
so you'd know that you could trust me.
但现在它丢了 我得找到它
But now it's gone and I have to find it.
在我这儿
I have it.
我朋友那儿
Well, my friend does.
-是你偷了 -我没偷 她偷了
- You stole it? - I didn't steal it, she did.
它很安全
But it's safe.
你不用走
You don't have to leave.
艾莉森
Alison..
我们都知道我不能永远待在这
...we both know I can't stay here forever.
我回来是为了查出谁杀了诺兰
I came back to find out who killed Nolan.
是时候变回霍奇基斯了
It's time to start being a Hotchkiss again.
科克伦学生会
我告诉过你 我不想走你的捷径
I told you, I don't wanna be a part of your shortcut.
我不用捷径 我弄了一晚上
I didn't take a shortcut. I worked on this all night.
你19世纪法国现实主义的
What happened to your theory about
理论怎么了
19th-century French realism?
我引用了艺术理论
Well, I cross-referenced the art
发现爱德华·马奈
and I found out that Edouard Manet
在卢浮宫看了提香的画后
painted "The Luncheon On The Grass" In 1862
在1862年画了"草地上的午餐"
after seeing Titian's original painting at the Louvre.
所以我对了
So I was right.
你也算对吧
And you were sort of right.
是
Right.
不过你不用在上边写我的名字
You didn't have to include my name on it, though.
要不是你 我也解不了谜题
Well, I wouldn't have solved the puzzle without you.
我不应该说你像你♥爸♥爸一样
I was wrong to say that you were just like your dad.
我都不算了解你
I don't even know you.
我父亲对你和你们一家人所做的
I'm really sorry about what my father did
真的很对不起
to you and your family.
那些是他的错 不是你的
Those were his mistakes, not yours.
是我搞砸了 拿你出气
And I screwed up by taking it out on you.
要是我 我也会怪自己的
I'd probably take it out on me, too.
是啊 你可能会的
Yeah. Probably would, wouldn't you?
再见 福德森
I'll see you around, Fordson.
再见 贾拉利
See you around, Jalali.
好 我们知道考试可能会出这个
Okay, so we know it's probably gonna be on the test.
那我们讨论下其中的话题吧
So let's discuss some of the themes.
她行动了
She's on the move.
她就是在往咖啡里放糖
Guys, she's putting sugar in her coffee.
她在密谋下一个A行动
She's plotting her next A move.
你已经习惯了
Oh, so it's sticking
叫折磨我们的人A吗
for calling the person who's torturing us A?
别盯着她了
Stop staring at her.
我没盯着 这是间谍在刺探
I'm not staring. This is espionage.
多读些间谍小说吧
Read some more spy novels.
其实这主意不错 艾娃
That's actually not a bad idea, Ava.
-你是在记下来吗 -我在记我要做的事
- Are you writing that down? - I make lists is what I do.
她拿着咖啡坐下来了
She's sitting down with her coffee.
大家能别在讨论达娜了吗
Guys, can we please stop talking about Dana?
还有诺兰 还有其他和谋杀有关的
Or Nolan, or anything having to do with murder?
拜托
Please.
怎么了
Huh! What the hell?
各位
Guys..
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我♥干♥了些可能会被开除的事
I did something really bad that could get me
达娜知道
kicked out of the school and Dana knows it.
-我爱你 再见啦 -我爱你
- I love you, toodles. - I love you.
爱到月亮上再绕回来
To the moon and back.
我们想你 妈咪
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表