剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
You're telling me.
就像我无法理解
You know, just as I wrap my brain around that
泰勒还活着
now Taylor's alive?
做这么极端的事让我觉得害怕
To do something that drastic that scares me.
压力把她弄崩溃了
She snapped under the pressure.
那也有可能会是我
That could be me.
你的压力太大了
You're overwhelmed.
往后退一步
Take a step back.
考试周不只是为了备考
Dead Week isn't just about cramming
而是要教学生们
it's about teaching students
按学习的轻重缓急来排序
to prioritize the workload
知道什么时候停下来休息
and know when to stop and take a break.
听说他们学生活动中心有披萨卖♥♥
I hear they're serving pizza in the student union.
我太紧张 吃不下东西
I'm too keyed up to eat.
肯定有能让你放松下来的事
There must be something you do to relax.
打游戏 织毛衣
Mm, video games, knitting.
好吧
Yeah.
我喜欢弹钢琴
Uh, I like to play the piano.
你是音乐家吗
You're a musician?
比大录取你的时候
When we accepted you into BHU
你的档案里没提到你会演奏音乐
there was nothing in your file about music.
我没正式地上过课
I don't have any formal training.
我只是听到什么弹什么
I just picked it up by ear.
我想因为我是数学高手
I think it's 'cause I'm a math geek
而音乐就是数学艺术
and, um, you know, music is the art of math.
说得好 天才莫扎特
Well said, Amadeus.
我现在的建议是
My advice for now
找一个琴房♥
would be to find a music practice room
休息一会
and take a break.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我知道今天剩下的时间要去哪了
I think I know where I'm gonna be for the rest of the day.
下一位
Next.
土耳其馅饼全熟 小麦面包要蒸熟的
Turkey patty well-done. Wheat bun, steamed.
要烤洋葱 不要生的 三片莳萝腌黄瓜
Onions grilled, not raw. Uh, three dill pickle slices.
汉堡里加番茄
Oh, and tomatoes on the burger
但前提是土品种番茄 而不是牛排
but only if they're heirloom, not beefsteak.
薯条要犹太盐 不要调味盐
Kosher, not table salt, on the fries.
生菜分开放 免得蔫掉了
And lettuce on the side just in case it wilts.
你们有是拉差辣椒酱吗
Do you have sriracha?
我自己做了三种不同的辣椒酱
I made three different hot sauces from scratch.
要不要拿一点试试
Wanna sample those?
先从不辣开始吧 谢谢
Mildest first, please.
杰瑞米
我们今晚的第一次约会还继续吗
继续 我需要杰瑞米的陪伴
面试没成功
吃甜品吗
Dessert?
要一个炸奶油夹心蛋糕
I'll do the deep-fried Twinkie pie
和奥利奥奶昔
and the Oreo milkshake.
奶油分开放吗
Whipped cream on the side?
是的 谢谢 奶油会融化
Uh, yes, please. It can melt.
我们店还在主打棒棒糖蛋糕
We're also doing a special on cake pops
巧克力炸玉米饼也很受欢迎
and our choco tacos are really popular.
天哪 炸玉米饼
Oh, my God. Tacos.
我喜欢炸玉米饼 我刚才为什么不说呢
I love tacos. Why didn't I just say that?
您要点炸玉米饼吗
So we're doing tacos?
喜欢披萨还是炸玉米饼 炸玉米饼呀
Pizza or tacos. Tacos!
我的天哪 凯特琳
Caitlin, for God's sake!
它们很美味 便于携带
They're tasty, they're portable if you're on the run.
可我刚才为什么不说 我为什么呆住了呀
But why didn't I just say that? Why did I just freeze?
当然 还可以答玉米饼披萨
And then, of course, there's taco pizza
两者的完美结合
which you get the best of both worlds.
我甚至没能把握机会谈论美国企业
And I even missed the opportunity to bring up the topic
对正宗墨西哥街头炸玉米饼的
of cultural misappropriation of authentic Mexican street tacos
文化盗用行为
by corporate America.
我不知道你正在上什么奇怪的
Look, I don't know what kind of weird, uh
新兴课程
new-agey class you're taking,
但请相信我
but just trust me on this,
披萨还是玉米饼这个问题可没有标准答案
there's no wrong answer to pizza or tacos.
这是个人选择 是你的个人选择
It's a personal choice. Your personal choice.
我没有准备好
Just because I wasn't prepped
不代表我就不知道答案
doesn't mean I didn't know the answers.
我一会回来取甜点
I'll be back for dessert.
谢谢你 我很受启发
And thank you, this has been very insightful.
好的
Alright.
考试周呢
Dead Week.
清洁员
盖恩斯夫人
Mrs. Gaines.
-《幸存者》 -你说什么
- "Survivor." - Excuse me?
我选择《幸存者》
"Survivor," I'd be on that show
因为如果我能作为政♥治♥家的女儿
because if I could survive 19 years
幸存整整19年
as the daughter of a politician
那我一定能在荒岛上活39天
I could totally handle being on a deserted island for 39 days.
回答得不错 但很遗憾
It's a nice answer, but I'm afraid
你的面试已经结束了
you've already had your interview.
我说实话吧
I'll be honest.
您的问题让我措手不及
Your questions threw me.
我在面试前记忆了经济统计数据
I prepped by memorizing economic statistics
分♥析♥了外交政策
and analyzing foreign policy.
我过分关注书面成绩
I was trying too hard to look good on paper.
你当时的确有些拘谨
You were a little stiff.
我能再面试一次吗
Could I have a do-over?
这对其他候选人不公平
That just wouldn't be fair to the other candidates.
不用计算这次成绩
It doesn't have to count.
您当时问我真正的凯特琳是怎样的
But you asked me who the real Caitlin is.
我从来没有问过自己这个问题
That's the one question I've never really asked myself.
我想看看自己能否答上来
I'd like to see if I can answer it.
我也想看看
I'd like to see that, too.
方便打扰吗
Is this a private moment?
我也不知道
I don't know what it is.
很遗憾泰勒的事我说对了
I'm sorry I was right about Taylor.
我只是以为她会帮我们
I just thought that she would help us
串联线索 让达娜不再找我们麻烦
connect the dots and get Dana off our backs
让我们在比肯高地的美好生活重回正轨
and make it go back to living our best Beacon Heights lives.
那会是什么样的生活呢
Oh! What's that look like?
平平淡淡
Drama-free.
我离开玫瑰镇时 以为生活能有所改变
When I left Rosewood, I thought it would be different
可是闹剧和谎言始终如影随形
but drama and lies follow me everywhere I go.
艾莉 你觉得自己总引发闹剧
Ali, if you think you're a drama magnet,
只是因为你心里总这么想
it's because you wanna be.
如果你不想这样 那就做出改变
If you don't want that, then change it.
没有这么简单 梦娜
I don't think it's that simple, Mona.
你还在把自己当成当年离开玫瑰镇的那个女孩
You're still defining yourself as that girl from Rosewood.
你说你要重新开始
You say you want a fresh start,
那就重塑自己 坚持下去
so reinvent yourself and follow through.
我回家后要让泰勒离开
When I go home, I'm gonna ask Taylor to leave.
无论如何 如果我是泰勒
For what it's worth, if I were Taylor,
我也一定不会告诉你房♥车营地的事
I wouldn't have told you about the camper, either.
我不知道她有什么故事
I don't know what her story is
我也不知道她开着那辆小型比肯安防
and I don't know what she was doing out there
在外面干什么
with her mini Beacon Guard,
但在进一步了解情况前
but until we know more,
你一定要小心
you have to be careful.
有假诺兰的新消息了吗
Is that an update about fake Nolan?
不是 步态识别程序还在运行中
No, the gait-recognition program is still processing.
是坏主教
It's Bad Bishop.
后翼弃兵 国际象棋中一种封闭性开局方式
后翼弃兵
Oh! Queen's Gambit.
这步很聪明嘛 爱因斯坦
Genius move, Einstein.
你真的很喜欢这家伙呢
You're really into this person.
象棋是数学的艺术
Chess is the art of math.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道这是谁了
I know who this is.
我...再见
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表