剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表
-你认真的吗 -我看起来像开玩笑吗
- Are you being serious? - Does it look like I'm joking?
-用什么下药 -抗焦虑药物
- Drug him with what? - Anti-anxiety meds..
诺兰在我被曝光后给我的
That Nolan gave me when I was being hounded by the media
用来应付媒体
after I was outed.
听着 我做了调查
Look, I did some research
一定剂量的巴比妥酸盐
and the right dose of barbiturates
效果和吐真剂一样
can actually act like a truth serum.
谁会去查这种东西
Who looks this stuff up?
-你想绑♥架♥他 -随便你怎么说
- You want us to kidnap him? - Call it what you want.
但于我而言是个简单的计划
But to me it sounds like a simple plan.
简单的计划是拿走他的手♥机♥
A simple plan is like taking his phone
查出他那晚在什么地方
and figuring out where he was that night.
-等等 你能做到吗 -当然
- Wait, you can do that? - Yeah.
黑进他手♥机♥利的地址定位系统就好
By hacking into the location settings on his phone.
但你什么时候看到过梅森没带手♥机♥
But when have you ever seen Mason without his phone?
也是 他洗澡时都带着
Right, right, well, he even takes it to the shower.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all?
怎么了 这是我唯一能扮《黄金女郎》的机会
What? It's my only chance to binge the "Golden Girls."
-你真恶心 -听着 我需要你们的帮助
- You are so gross. - Look, I need your help.
-好吗 -我帮你
- Okay? - I'll do it.
为了向你证明我真的很抱歉
To prove to you that I really am sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
我们也需要你的帮助 狄伦 以免事情升级
We need your help too, Dylan, in case things get ugly.
我也和你们一样
I wanna stop Mason from terrorizing us
想阻止梅森威胁我们
just as much as you do, alright?
但这方法太极端了
But this seems extreme.
他会告诉我们真♥相♥
He's gonna tell us the truth.
然后他会小睡一觉
And then he's gonna take a little nap.
接着这些噩梦都会烟消云散
And then this nightmare will finally end.
狄伦 你不是有个重要的试演吗
Dylan, don't you have a big audition coming up?
-嗯 今晚 -好的
- Yeah, t-tonight. - 'Okay.'
如果他决定搅和你的试演怎么办
So, what if he decides to screw that up for you too?
我不能冒险
I can't take that chance.
我们没有机会反抗诺兰
We didn't get to stand up to Nolan
现在我们有机会反抗梅森
and now we have a real chance to stand up to Mason.
我们也别假装他手里只捏着我们的一个秘密
And let's not pretend he's only got one secret on all of us.
这事可能永远也完不了
This could go on forever.
不 不会的
No...it won't.
诺兰·霍奇基斯 是啊
Nolan Hotchkiss, yeah..
真是个不好处理的烂摊子
That was one hell of a mess to clean up.
但我没法说很伤心
Can't say I was upset about it, though.
比肯高地大学论♥坛♥报
学生在比大校园遇害
索恩大厅发现19岁诺兰·霍奇基斯尸体
世界没有他会更好
World's a better place without him in it.
这话真残酷
Oh, that's harsh.
他自作自受
He deserved what he got.
自杀身亡
比大学生泰勒·霍奇基斯
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
泰勒·霍奇基斯
Taylor Hotchkiss?
他们这里的第一家族
They're the first family of this place.
-大家都认识 -但你认识她吗
- Everybody knew them. - But did you know her?
她有点和我熟络了
She figured me out, a little.
给了我一些书看
Gave me some books to read.
我和她说了安吉拉的事
I told her about Angela.
你的女儿吗
Your girl?
泰勒不是第一个从哈斯克尔公路桥跳下去的人
Taylor wasn't the first person to jump off the Haskell Road bridge.
有段时间 我觉得可能泰勒是知道这样
For a while, I thought maybe that's what gave Taylor the idea...
才跳的
to jump.
但她的问题要比
But her problems were a lot bigger
悲惨的爱情故事可严重得多
than hearing a sad end to a love story.
我朋友艾莉森觉得泰勒还活着
My friend Alison thinks that Taylor might be alive.
我也这么想过
That's occurred to me, too.
如果是真的 她最好离这儿远远的
If it's true, she better stay far away from here.
谁会想害她
Who would wanna hurt her?
我试着警告过泰勒
I tried to warn Taylor.
我给她留了消息
I left her a message.
"他们在看着" 是你在她墙上写的
"They're watching." You wrote that on her wall?
该死
Damn it!
泰勒
Taylor...
我是 我知道你是谁 艾莉森
my name--I know who you are, Alison.
从我房♥子里滚出去
Now get out of my house.
滚
Get out!
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
算了吧
Forget it.
我都是死人了
I'm the dead girl
而且我打算继续做一个死人
and I'm gonna stay gone.
如果你是真的想消失
If you really wanted to disappear
你现在应该在佛罗里达了
you'd be in Florida by now.
而不是躲在比大
Not hiding in some forest
外边的森林里
outside Beacon Heights.
我以为你想知道是谁杀了你弟弟
I think you wanna know who killed your brother.
你全弄明白了 是吗
You've just got it all figured out, don't you?
-我没有 -不
- No, I don't. - No.
你根本就不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
你让我的处境很危险
You've put me in a lot of danger.
你在害怕谁
Who are you afraid of?
我来这里不是为了掉头就走
I didn't come here just to turn around and leave.
你要是了解我 你就会知道
If you know anything about me you'd know that.
有人想杀我 好吗
Someone tried to kill me, okay?
我不知道是谁 所以我才假死
I don't know who it was. That's why I faked my death.
那个人可能也杀了我弟弟
That person probably killed my brother.
听着 我不是来害你的
Listen, I'm not here to hurt you.
-我是来找答案的 -你不明白
- I'm looking for answers. - You don't get it.
你在这儿就是害我了
You're hurting me just by being here.
-我不明白 -你第一天来
- I don't understand - What my brother said to you.
我弟弟和你说的都是真的
On your first day. It was true.
我妈妈会说你在这儿
My mom is gonna say that you're here
因为你让她想起了我
because you remind her of me.
但其实不止这样
But it's more than that.
她把你带来是为了找到我
She brought you here to find me.
她以为你死了
She thinks you're dead.
她不愿意相信
She doesn't wanna believe that.
所以她才用梦娜的程序找到你
That's why she used Mona's program to find you.
我们不只长的像
We don't just look alike.
-我们的思维也像 -什么
- We think alike. - What?
虽然程序的初衷不是这个
It wasn't the intention of the program
但它可以识别相似的性格特征
but it identifies similar personality traits in people.
我妈妈知道如果有任何可能我还活着
My mom knew if there was any chance I was still alive
你会找到我 她确实没错
you would find me and she was right.
所以你必须走
That's why you have to leave
而且我也得离开这儿
and I have to get the hell outta here.
该死的
Damn it!
我去
Crap.
你看起来需要个朋友
You look like you could use a friend.
你有没有那种时候
Hey, do you ever have one of those days
就是所有事情都糟透了
where just everything goes wrong?
没有
Not really.
我马上有一个特别重要的面试
Yeah? Well, I've got the most important interview of my life
但我所有的教授都布置了作业
coming up and every professor I have has assigned papers.
都是在我面试的那天交
All due on the same day of my interview.
差不多我们这儿都是这样的
That's pretty much how it works for all of us here.
以前没见你这么有压力
You never really seemed that stressed about it before.
其他的事也不顺利
Things aren't that great in other aspects of my life.
所以你才跟我说
Ah, so that's why you're talking to me.
我会帮你的 凯特
I get you, Cate
如果需要朋友 你知道我在这儿
and you know I'm here if you need a friend.
还记得最后几周 高三的时候
Remember finals week, senior year
我们和诺兰一起去小木屋
when we all went out to the cabin with Nolan?
我们都很紧张 但我们到那儿的时候
We were all so stressed, but the second we got there..
就情不自禁放松下来了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言:完美主义 | 导航列表