剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
但如果你想加威士忌
but if you want whiskey on top of it,
你们最好找别的店
you boys best keep moving on.
要不然点
How about
乌龟派怎么样
turtle pie?
你吃过这个吗 很好吃的
Have you ever had that before? It's really good.
十分美味
Delicious.
肯定比威士忌更好
It's better than whiskey, I bet.
一份乌龟派 谢谢
One turtle pie, please.
不用搅拌
Not blended.
所以
So...
你从没告诉过我你怎么认识卡斯特传教士的
You never told me how you know Preacher Custer?
他把我送去了地狱
He sent me to Hell.
我也是
Me too.
这就是为什么上帝要我们一起找到他
That must be why God wants us to find him together.
你不会是想伤害他吧
You're not gonna hurt him, are you?
好的
Right.
对我来说 我只想
See, to me, I just...
我认为暴♥力♥不是解决问题的答案
I feel like violence is never the answer.
不是
No.
不是
No.
你有什么更好的惩罚他的方式吗
What do you have in mind that would suit him better?
一份道歉
An apology.
某个人跟着你
Someone comes along.
杀了你的家人 毁了你的生活 送你去地狱
Kills your family, ruins your life, sends you to Hell.
在我的字典里 一枪毙命比道歉更合适
In my book, an apology don't beat a bullet to the brain.
我说的不是简单的道歉
I'm not just talking about just any apology.
必须要真诚
It's got to be sincere.
等着看上帝的安排吧
Well, we'll see what God's plan is for that.
我懂
I know.
我等不急了
I can't wait.
你去过厕所么
Do you ever go potty?
我要去下厕所
I'm gonna go potty.
那是她最后一次穿着比基尼吃早餐
And that was the last time she wore a bikini at breakfast.
相信我
Believe me.
无论如何
Anyway...
你看过《火爆教头草地兵》吗
You ever see Hoosiers?
那个讲白人男孩
The film about the white
差点赢了篮球锦标赛的电影吗
boys that almost win the basketball tournament.
记住你是为何而来
Remember what got you here.
专注于基础技能
Focus on the fundamentals.
我们练习了无数次
We've gone over time and time again.
如果你把你的努力与专注
If you put your effort and
放在打出你的潜力
concentration into playing to your potential
成为最好的你自己
to be the best that you can be,
我不在意计分板上的分数
I don't care what the scoreboard says,
在比赛结束的那一刻
at the end of the game,
在我看来 我们将成为胜利者
in my book, we're gonna be winners.
好吗
Okay?
或者不是
Or not.
所以 本森赫斯特
So, Bensonhurst. Hmm.
以埃格伯特的名字命名他自己
Named after Egbert himself.
多么好的人
Great man.
如果你喜欢混♥蛋♥
If you like bastards.
卡纳利市
Cannoli city.
第1♥8♥大♥道上的宝石
The jewel of 18th Avenue.
我都闻到意大利人的味道了
I can smell the Italians already.
还有中国人的
And the Chinamen.
我们是幸运儿
We're one lucky dog.
本森赫斯特很差劲
Bensonhurst sucks.
那为什么我们还要去
Then why are we going?
因为我无处可去了
Because I've got nowhere else to go.
没有地方值得我去
Nowhere else I deserve to go.
我觉得有故事
I'm sensing backstory.
爱尔兰
滚开
Look. Sod off.
你们表现得这么白♥痴♥我怎么能放心得走
How am I supposed to get anyplace with you lot acting the maggot?
你们都长大了 不是吗
You're all grown up, aren't you?
别再瞎胡闹了
No more messing around.
你的兄弟们还指着你呢
The brotherhood is counting on you.
把那些英国人送回家
Send those British wankers home.
我会的 长官 我会的
Oh, I will, sir. I will.
好小伙
Good lad.
给卡西迪家族争光
Go make the Cassidys proud.
我会为整个爱尔兰争光
I'm gonna make all of Ireland proud.
你会看到的
You will see that.
贝亚奶奶
Granny Bea.
你回家的时候
Well... I'll be keeping your Easter
我会热好你的复活节晚餐等你
supper warm for when you come home to me.
除非父亲没有偷吃
Only if Da don't fleece it first.
如果就算他敢碰一下 我都会给他一耳光
If he so much as lays a hand on it, I'll box his ears.
我知道你会的 贝亚奶奶 我知道
I know you will, Granny Bea. I know.
那是比利 他来接我了
That'd be Billy. He's come to collect me.
你好 比利
Hello there, Billy.
你好 普朗切斯 你好 卡西迪夫人
Hiya, Pronsias. Hello, Mrs. Cassidy.
你们哥们儿俩互相照顾
Right. Well, you boys take care of each other.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
那些可恶的英国勋爵们惹错了人
Those Lord Muck Brits are messing with the wrong blokes.
对不对 比利
Ain't that right there, Billy?
我们要赶紧出发了
We ought to get crackin'.
你们要平安回来
You'll come home safe to us.
天使会守护你们
The angels will be watching over you.
祝你好运 普朗切斯 再见
Good luck to you, Pronsias. Farewell.
再见
Bye.
为我们争光 普朗切斯
Make us proud, Pronsias.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
再见 我的孩子
Farewell, my boy.
一看到敌人就开枪
Shoot them all on-sight.
是时候响应征召
The time has come to answer the call,
推♥翻♥剥削压♥迫♥我们的人
to strike a blow against our oppressor
宣布爱尔兰共和国的独♥立♥
and proclaim an Irish Republic!
没错
Yeah! Yeah!
因为我们的牺牲
Because of our deaths, we
我们会永远活在人♥民♥的心中
will live on forever in the minds of our people.
我们会血洒战场
And our blood will flow in
满足他们对正义的渴望
buckets to quench their thirst for justice!
没错
Yeah! Yeah!
没事的 比利 这只是给大家鼓气
It's all right, Billy. He's just being inspirational.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
上吧 我们上
Let's go! Yeah! Let's go!
你确定要这么做吗 普朗切斯
Are you sure about this, Pronsias?
当然了 我确定
Yeah. Sure I am.
给他们争光 比利 怎么样
Let's make them proud, Billy, huh?
看这里
Looky here!
一个幸存者
A survivor.
这些爱尔兰佬还挺能撑的 是吗
Hardy stock, these Irish. No?
还挺难赶尽杀绝的 中士
Tough to kill, Sarge.
我们只能尽自己所能了
All we can do is do our best.
爱尔兰人是这样的
That's the thing about the Irish.
他们渴望一切
They're so desperate for anything.
那些爱尔兰人♥渣♥
Those Irish scum are going
要为打断我复活节嫖♥妓♥付出代价
to pay for interrupting my Easter whoring.
到最后 我想
In the end, I just thought...
他们以为我死了 这样更好
It's better they think I'm dead, you know?
而不是看到我变成的这副样子
Instead of seeing what I've become.
我背弃了需要援手的朋友
I turned my back on a friend in need.
我是罪有应得
And I got what I deserved, you know?
我不会怪罪你们这些天使抛弃了我
I don't blame you angel types for giving up on me.
是啊
Yeah.
又一个自怨自艾的爱尔兰人
Just another Irishman feeling sorry for himself.
不 不 不
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表