剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
No, no, no.
一点也不是这样
Not at all.
我们很感动
We were touched.
*那么 再见了*
*So fare thee well*
*我的真爱*
*My own true love*
*当我回归之时*
*When I return united we will be*
*并非离开利物浦*
*It's not the leaving of Liverpool*
*让我难过*
*That grieves me*
*但是 亲爱的*
*But my darling*
*当我想到你*
*When I think of thee*
天使将会注视着你
The angels will be watching over you.
图丽普
亲爱的图丽普 我想你一定
Dear Tulip, I imagine you're pretty pissed
还在因为我半夜时分一言不发地离开
about me taking off in the middle of the night
而感到生气
without saying a word.
但有的时候 写信是最好的方式
But sometimes, the letter is best
因为当你下笔的时候 感觉就像永恒
'cause when you write it down, it's kind of forever.
我永远都想对你说的话是
And the forever thing I wanted to say to you is
你就是个劈腿的蠢贱♥货♥
that I think you're a stupid, cheating, lying bitch.
做噩梦了
Bad dream?
你有没有看过那部电影
You ever see that movie
一个女孩的头不停地在转
where the girl's head spun around
吐了周围所有人一身
and she puked on everyone?
《驱魔人》
The Exorcist?
《驱魔人》 没错
The Exorcist, yeah.
他们也把她绑在了床上
They tied her to a bed, too.
她被恶灵附身了
She was possessed by a demon.
他们必须做好预防工作
They had to take precautions.
是啊 但是也没用
Yeah. Didn't do 'em any good.
最后
In the end,
她还是把那个不切实际的老牧师扔出了窗外
she still threw that old do-goody priest out the window.
你的头受了伤
You suffered a head trauma.
事故后的心理评估是圣杯的政策
Post-accident psych eval is Grail policy.
拜托 医生 听听你说的话
Come on, Doc. Listen to yourself.
我们加入圣杯 不是为了遵守政策的
We didn't join the Grail to follow policy.
我们是来
We're here to...
掌管事物 为所欲为 打倒异教♥徒♥
To run things, get our own way, beat down unbelievers.
其实 我加入圣杯是为了帮助人们
Actually, I joined up to help people.
尤其是那些身陷痛苦的人们
Those in pain, especially.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
这是个联想测试
It's an associative test.
利用主观解释和复杂算法
It uses subjective interpretation and complex algorithms
检查人的情绪功能
to examine a person's emotional functioning
和发现思维障碍
and detect thought disorders.
该死
God damn it.
好吗
Okay?
很好
Good.
现在我们来看看你的脑袋里在想什么
Now, let's see what's going on in that head of yours.
很好 现在说"天哪 精彩的进球"
Good. Now, say, "Golly, gee, it's a scorcher."
快点 小孩 赶紧说
Come on, kid. Let's go.
我的时间还没到
My hour isn't up yet.
不 已经到了
Yeah, it is.
反正也不合适
It didn't fit, anyway.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来才不太好
You're the one that looks jacked.
有个疯女巫朝我脸上吐烟雾 所以
Yeah, well, some crazy witch just blew smoke in my face, so...
我得带你离开这里
I gotta get you out of this place.
不 我很好
No, I'm good.
不 你不好
No, you're not good.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
一个在第三世界每小时赚35美元的孩子
A kid making 35 bucks an hour in a third-world country.
相信我 哥们 你才有麻烦
Trust me, bro. You're the one with the problem.
好吧
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
都说了你有麻烦
Told you you had a problem.
待在这
Stay here.
我觉得你打断了我鼻子
I think you broke my nose.
你是什么传教士
What kind of preacher are you?
忘记你在那里看到的一切
Forget what you saw in there.
我忘穿裤子了
I forgot my pants.
你不需要
You don't need 'em.
我马上回来
It'll just take a minute.
你不需要裤子
You don't need pants.
我们出发去机场 我也不需要裤子
We're going to the airport, and I don't need pants.
这些难以用语言形容的惨剧
And all of this unspeakable horror
出于一个嗜杀成性的传教士之手
is the work of one murderous preacher.
你的语言技巧令人叹服
Your linguistic skills are impressive.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
或许加点夸张的语句
Perhaps a bit more hyperbole,
比如像"邪恶的化身"
something along the lines of "Evil incarnate."
没问题 先生
Very good, sir.
我能问你点事吗
May I ask you something?
这就是我的职责 先生
That's what I'm here for, sir.
你对我的印象如何
What is your impression of me?
狡猾 坚韧 无情
Cunning, resilient, pitiless.
对对 干这行必须如此
Yes, yes. Have to be in this line of work.
当然
Of course.
同时 也很有魅力 对吧
And... Also attractive, as well?
先生
Sir?
尽管我的残缺史漫长又传奇
Despite my long and colorful history of mutilations,
我一直很有魅力
I remain attractive.
甚至美貌 你不觉得吗
Beautiful, even, don't you agree?
不 我不觉得
No. I do not.
我明白了
I see.
不过美貌
Not that beauty
在阴谋诡计方面也不是那么重要
is all that important in the overall scheme of things.
是的 我坚信效率
No. I have no doubt efficiency,
荣誉和明确的道德更有用
honor and moral clarity are of greater value.
但美就是美
But beauty is beauty.
而丑陋不是
And ugly isn't.
成功了 先生
Success, sir.
找到了
Figured it out.
是吗 你找到基♥督♥之子了
Yes? Have you found the Christ child?
不 先生 不是他
Uh, no, sir. Not him.
但是她
But her.
全是调虎离山之计
It was all a diversion.
那贱♥人♥让我调查这边 结果从那边逃了
Bitch made us look one way, then slithered past.
典型的特洛伊木马战术
Classic wig-and-suit Trojan horse.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
我觉得她歇斯底里了
I think she's hysterical.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
这是新的胡佛 我叫他
This is the new Hoover. I call him...
胡佛二号♥
Hoover Two.
我们正在忙
And we're working.
请收起你的臆想 说出你的观点吧
So, kindly wrap up the hysterics and make your point.
图丽普·奥黑尔
Tulip O'Hare.
她在梅察达里
She's in Masada.
0.44口径的枪伤流出的血
Blood from an exit wound, .44 caliber.
我觉得还是血
I would say, blood again.
但是是刀伤造成的
But from stabbing.
是我第二位养父的头部
My second foster father's brain pieces
被垒球棒重击后造成的脑片
after being hit with a softball bat.
既不是大脑也不是血 可能像
Not brains or blood. Maybe like...
像彩带一样铺满冰箱的内脏
Guts sprayed like silly string across a refrigerator.
还有一点点大脑和血
And a little brains and blood.
-怎么了 -不 没什么
- What? - Oh, no. Nothing.
让我整理一下笔记
Let me just tabulate my notes.
我没过 对吗
I failed, didn't I?
这个测试不存在过不过
There's no such thing as failing.
胡扯 我表现如何
Bullshit. How'd I do?
测试结果显示
The test results indicate that
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表