剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
你随心所欲不按常理出牌 还有点人格障碍
you're an uninhibited deviant with a personality disorder
有可能突发精神病并对枪♥支♥非常迷恋
prone to psychopathic outbursts and a gun fetish.
遗弃问题是你的心结
And unresolved abandonment issues.
所有这些 听起来
All that, uh, it sounds, um...
几乎都说中了 我觉得
About right, I guess.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
某些人就是没救了
Some people just can't be helped.
*男人喝着淡啤酒清醒地入睡*
*The man that drinks the small beer goes to bed quite sober*
*男人喝着淡啤酒清醒地入睡*
*The man that drinks the small beer goes to bed quite sober*
*日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄*
*Fades as the leaves do fade*
*日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄*
*Fades as the leaves do fade*
*日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄*
*Fades as the leaves do fade*
*那在♥十♥月♥飘落的枯叶*
*That drop off in October*
爱尔兰
Ireland.
她美得令人心惧
A terrible thing of beauty she is,
那些潮湿的角落和繁茂的草地
with her wet corners and rushy bottoms.
没错
Yeah.
我想死她了
I miss her something awful.
据我所知布鲁克林有很多爱尔兰人
Alas. Plenty of Irish in Brooklyn, last I heard.
布鲁克林有很多爱尔兰人
Plenty of Irish in Brooklyn.
看这边
Hey, in there.
你好
Hello.
你要厕纸还是什么吗
Do you need some toilet paper or something?
什么
What?
你一直在踢我的脚
You just keep tapping my foot,
所以我觉得你可能有什么需要
so I thought maybe you needed something.
是的 哥们 我不明白你在说什么
Yeah, buddy, I don't understand what you're saying.
把你的嘴放在洞上就行
Just put your mouth through the hole.
这里不错
That's cool.
要我把厕纸从那里给你递过去吗
Do you want me to pass you some toilet paper through there?
什么
What?
哥们 把你的嘴放在洞上
Dude, just put your mouth through the hole.
这样吗
Like this?
别心急 混♥蛋♥
Slow down there, big ass.
我说把你的嘴放在洞上
I said put your mouth to the hole.
现在人都不喜欢前戏吗
Whatever happened to foreplay?
别动 举起手来 变♥态♥
Freeze! Hands up, perverts.
扫黄警探
Sex detectives.
趴在地上 怪胎
Face on the floor, freak.
圣徒先生
Mr. Saint!
圣徒先生 圣徒先生
Mr. Saint! Mr. Saint!
圣徒先生
Mr. Saint!
我该拿他怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
送回孤儿院
Back to the orphanage.
圣徒先生
Hey, Mr. Saint!
天哪 圣徒先生
Oh, my God! Mr. Saint!
圣徒先生
Mr. Saint!
你可以坐过去点吗
You think you could move over a little?
我没法集中精神开车
Trying to drive here.
当然 对不起
Sure. Sorry.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, pal.
-对不起 先生 -我可以在这里抽烟
- Sorry, sir... - I'm allowed to smoke in here.
-你可以在这里抽烟 -对
- You're allowed to smoke in here. - Yeah.
恶心的习惯
Disgusting habit.
浪费你的能力
Unda waste of your power.
你至少应该让她给你上点坚果
At the very least, you could have made her refill the cashews.
我来自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
-我是... -我知道你是谁
- I am... - I know who you are.
现在的人都不留这样的小胡子了
Not many mustaches like that around anymore.
嗯 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed this.
我肯定这会再流行起来的
It will be fashionable again, I'm sure.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我来城里参加会议 听说你也在
I'm in town for a conference and I heard you were here.
于是我想着我应该来打个招呼
So I thought it would be nice to stop and say hello.
我想告诉你 卡斯特传教士
Undto tell you that there is nothing
我无比期待你
I would like more, Preacher Custer,
能够加入我的地狱
than for you to join me in Hell.
撒旦死了
Satan is dead.
现在我掌权了
I am in charge now.
很不错吧
Pretty cool. Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
你的父母肯定很以你为豪
Your parents must be real proud of you.
是的 在我没有用
Oh, they are, when I'm not
打结的鞭子把他们揍得脱皮的时候
having them flayed alive with knotted whips.
我等不及想让你听听我的宏图大业
I can't wait for you to hear my plans
看看我所做的改变
and see all the changes I'm making...
我不会下地狱的
I ain't going to Hell.
你都做了那些事
After what you have done?
你迟早会来的
You're coming, sooner or later.
嗯 走着瞧吧
Yeah. Well, we'll see about that.
你要先和上帝聊聊吗
After you talk to God?
你不可能和上帝聊的
You are not going to talk to God
因为你根本见不到上帝
because you're not going to get to God.
-他不会让你... -让我
- He will never let you get to... - Let me.
你知道我有什么能耐吗
You know what I can do?
你知道我的能力吗
What I have?
我知道你有一种很强大的力量
I know you have a great power.
跪下
Get on your knees.
这不仅仅只是强大的力量
Not only a great power.
我拥有全宇宙最强大的力量
I have the greatest power in the universe.
用你的手抓住你的脖子 掐
Put your hands around your throat and squeeze.
用力点
Harder.
用力点
Harder.
停下
Stop.
让我 没人有资格让我做任何事
Let me. No one lets me do shit!
我要去找他聊
I'm going to talk to him.
传教士
Preacher.
我们回头见
I will see you later. Yeah?
当然了
Of course.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我把她放了
I released her.
她就是个疯子
She's a goddamn lunatic.
这根本无药可医
There's no cure for that.
笨蛋
Idiot.
好了 那吸血鬼在哪里
Okay. So where is the vampire?
卡西吗
Cass?
我知道 我也已经开始想他了
I know. I miss him already.
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
本森赫斯特
Bensonhurst.
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
上帝
God?
请带那个人上天堂吧
Please take that man to heaven.
请原谅打死他的这个人
And please forgive this man for shooting him.
阿门
Amen.
我不喜欢这些杀戮
I don't like all this killing.
和上帝说去 这是他的计划
Tell that to God. It's his plan.
这些难以用语言形容的惨剧
All this unspeakable horror
出于一个嗜杀成性的人之手
is the work of one murderous man.
现在 全世界都在通缉
And now there is a worldwide manhunt
一个叫卡斯特传教士的人
for a man called Preacher Custer,
大家认为他就是邪恶的化身
who people here believe is evil incarnate.
传教士大开杀戒
我是你们的机长
This is your Captain speaking.
看来我们好像撞到了一小块东西
Looks like we've hit a little patch of something.
请系好你的安全带 保持冷静
Please fasten your seat belts and try to remain calm.
甚至都没有说再见
Didn't even say goodbye.
该死
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表