剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Gunner, Pigeon Foot,
-埃尔帕索 -致敬圣杯
- El Paso... - To the Grail.
我在找人
Looking for someone.
她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 罪犯
Terrorist, criminal.
我一直在和当地组织联♥系♥
Been checking the local establishments.
你见过她吗
You seen her?
她看上去很吓人
She looks very scary, huh?
但没有 如果见过我会记得的
But no... I would, uh, remember her.
这正是她喜欢的那种烂摊子
This exactly the sort of piss pot shit hole she's drawn to.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
十分肯定
Very sure.
如果我见过这么可怕的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If I see a scary muhtal such as this?
我会告诉你
I will say so.
好吧
Yeah...
我相信你会的
I believe you will.
否则
Otherwise?
你的下场会是这样
This will happen.
放下啤酒去拿些纸巾
Put down the beer and grab some Kleenex,
你们这群爱哭鬼
you babies.
我要把那个贱♥人♥的头颅穿在长矛上
I want that bitch's head on a pike!
他们现在在找你
They are looking for you now.
我是说他们真的在找你
I mean they are really looking for you.
很好
Good.
该死
Damn.
用一个带篦条的扳手也许更好
Uh, a crowsfoot with a breaker bar is maybe better, huh?
你有扳手 卡莫尔
You gotta crowsfoot, Kamal?
要把混合物加进碳水化合物里
Gotta tweak the mixture on the carb.
如果我们降低空气燃油比
If we lower the air/fuel ratio
这次就会产生更多的能量
we'll get more power this time round.
没有别的机会了
Won't get another chance.
这主意不好 妮莎
Is bad job, Nissa.
对抗梅察达
To take on Masada, huh?
你丈夫把这样的活留给你也很差劲
And very bad husband to leave with such a job.
为什么不等他回来
Why not wait for him to come back?
我告诉过你了 卡莫尔
I told you, Kamal.
他不是我的丈夫
He ain't my husband...
他也不会回来
...and he ain't comin' back.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of bitch.
出什么事了
What's the problem?
阿哈默德 肮脏的穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
Ahmad. Filthy Muslim.
你不是穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥吗
Aren't you Muslim?
我
Me?
我是科普特教♥徒♥
I am Coptic!
伙计们
Guys.
好的
All right...
拜托
Come on.
别打了
Stop fighting.
很好
Good...
现在成为朋友
Now be friends.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我告诉他"别打了"
I told him to "Stop fighting"!
他不会说英文
He does not speak English.
你们有什么问题
What is wrong with you people?
如果我为了这样的蠢事放弃了我生命中
If I walked out on the only good thing in my life
唯一的美好
for this bullshit,
我会十分
I'm gonna be so, so...
十分
So...
圣父已死
The Allfather is Dead!
圣父万岁
Long live the Allfather!
说得好 说得好
Hear! Hear!
你没事吧 圣父
Are you well, Allfather?
我们听说了那个恐怖袭击
We heard about the terrorist attack?
我没事
I'm fine.
对城♥堡♥的袭击
The attack on the citadel was, uh...
很容易就镇♥压♥了
easily repulsed.
那圣子呢
And the Holy Child?
他安全吗
Is He safe?
圣子
The Holy Child?
来吧
Come on, now...
跳舞
dance.
不是他
It's not Him.
他非常健康
...he's fit as a fiddle.
那么
So?
圣杯什么时候会把他介绍给世人呢
When will the Grail be presenting him to the world?
迟早会的
In time.
如果你们没别的事
Now if you'll excuse me...
但是具体
No, but when?
什么时候
Specifically?
原谅我 圣父
Forgive me, Allfather.
你是个伟人而我只是副首相
You're a great man and I'm just a Deputy Prime Minister,
但只是
but it's just...
如果我无法看见该如何追随呢
how can I follow what I cannot see?
当然是靠信仰
With faith, of course.
爬到箱子里去
Climb in the box.
请
Please.
我并不是要找借口
Not that this is an excuse,
但我喝多了
but I have had too much to drink.
没有借口
No excuse.
请你们删除我的搜索记录
Ooh! Someone, please, erase my search history!
航♥空♥邮递
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
很好
Good.
圣子很快就会
The Holy Child will be revealed
展现给你们
to you all soon enough.
嫁祸给澳大利亚人
Blame it on the Australians.
加速十分重要
Acceleration is very important...
倾斜的角度
Angle of inclination...
风速 尘土 一小时几千米
wind, dust, kilometers per hour...
这活不好干
This is bad job.
妮莎 我很担心你
Nissa, I am worried for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我感受到了
I'm gettin' that.
你在担心什么
What're you worried about?
最担心的吗 冲击力
Out of everything? The impact.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我看起来体面吗
Do I look smart?
过来 给我 抱歉
Come here. Give me those. I'm so sorry.
好了伙计 这些会让我成为
There we go, lad... 'cause these should turn me into...
"张医生" 不错
"Doctor Zhang"? Well enough.
我是什么科室的医生
What am I doctor of, anyway?
"化学药理学" 酷
"Chemical Pharmacology," cool.
是药对吗
That's drugs, right?
没错
Yeah, it is.
城市衰...城市衰败
"Urban bli..." "Urban blight".
城市破坏 家庭破裂 夺魂之药
City wrecking, family breaking, soul-stealin' drugs.
不 不
N-no. No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不 这些给我
Nope. Give me those.
张
Zhang.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
好了 再见
All right. See you later.
怎么样 你还好吗
How's it goin'? You all right?
又要去一个无聊的会议
Off to another boring conference.
在密尔沃基
Bloody Milwaukee.
这是我身份证
Here's me ID.
大孔原基
Primo Ostium Magnam.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
你知道吗
A-actually, you know what?
我真是个傻子
I am just such ijeet...
我忘了我的
I-I left me thing... the... the...
我药理学的东西
me little pharmacologic-ist-al thing.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表