剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Yeah.
不容易
Hasn't been easy...
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
我是来帮助你解脱的
I'm here to help make it easy for you.
出于道德的原因 我无法完成所有事
I can't do everything because of ethical concerns,
但我可以关掉这个心率仪
but I can switch this heart monitor off.
-什么 -打开吗♥啡♥点滴的安全阀
- What? - Take the safety off this morphine drip.
什么
What?
是时候放下卸下你的负担了 孩子
It is time to lay your burden down, son.
是时候和天使共眠了
It's time to sleep with the angels.
等我离开后
When I leave,
你只需要一次次按下按钮
you just press that button again and again and again.
然后 你就解脱了
And then, you are free.
好吗
Okay?
人生很艰难
You know, life has been hard.
十♥八♥年♥了
Eighteen years.
被人嘲笑
Laughed at.
被人愚弄
Teased.
被人唾弃
Puked on.
最惨的是
The worst part is...
最惨的是 像你这种混♥蛋♥
The worst part is assholes like you...
居然会为我难过
feeling sorry for me.
因为我很好
'Cause I'm fine.
其实 我是好上加好
Actually no. I'm better than fine.
我
Okay I...
我是尤金...
I am Eugene...
爱德华·鲁特
Edward Root!
所以去你的
So screw you.
去你♥妈♥的♥天使
And screw your angels...
滚出去
and get the hell out!
上帝又一次消失了
God's gone, again.
祂又在亡命天涯了 我说"好 跑吧"
He's on the run, again. And I say "Good, go run."
现在我已经找了祂很久
I've been searching for Him a long time now.
久得我都快忘了
So long I can't remember not.
这样做是要证明什么
What do I have to show for it?
这样做对我有什么好处
What good has it done me?
除了让我看到自己最坏的一面
Other than make me see the worst in myself.
错过我在乎的人心中的美好
Miss the best in others that I care about.
所以我要停止寻找
So I'm gonna stop looking.
现在该轮到你们这些法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥上场了
And that's where you fascist assholes come in
因为我跟上帝还没完
'cause I'm not done with God.
别误会
Make no mistake.
不管祂跑到哪里
No matter where He runs,
不管要花多长时间
no matter how long it takes,
我都要找到祂
I want Him found!
所以
So...
去找祂吧
Go find Him.
*关门的时候*
*Closing time*
*打开所有*
*Open all the*
*关门的时候*
*Closing time*
*打开所有门和*
*Open all the doors and*
*关门的时候*
*Closing time*
*打开所有门*
8Open all the doors*
*他们都干了什么*
*What they did*
*过去或现在*
*past or present*
*害我们变成这样*
*Got us in this situation*
*陷入绝境*
*Predicament*
*无处可逃*
*Nowhere to run*
*人人都在造炸♥弹♥*
*Everybody's building bombs*
*家庭主妇没人做*
*No more housewives*
*我们的日子*
*Days of Our Lives*
*只有电视 迪士尼乐园*
*Television, Disneyland*
*篮球或星条旗*
*Basketball or stars and stripes*
好安静
It's so quiet.
天哪 我们三个拯救了世界
Christ. The three of us saved the world.
真正意义上来说
In, like, an actual sense.
没几个人有资格说这种话 对吗
Not many people can say that, huh?
丘吉尔
Churchill.
林肯
Lincoln.
还有谁
Who else?
弗罗多·巴金斯
Frodo Baggins.
他是虚构的
He's fictional.
-他是个虚构的角色 -你说是就是吧
- He's a fictional character. - If you say so.
那个长着一双毛茸茸的脚
The little guy with the furry feet,
跟巫师住在一起的小家伙不是真的
lives with a wizard. It's not real.
好吧 首先 巫师是位客人 兄弟
All right, firstly, the wizard was a guest, man.
他并不是真的跟他住在一起 还有...
He never actually lived with him. And B...
直到世界终结
Till the end of the world!
好了
All right.
现在怎么办
Now what?
得克萨斯
两年后
该死 你觉得他们放弃了吗
Shit. Do you think they gave up?
罗德里格斯兄弟 这一切都是为了那玩意
The Rodriguez Brothers? All this for that thing?
1936年款科德810的分电盘
t's a distributor from a 1936 Cord 810.
这种车早就停产了
They don't even make them anymore.
弹♥药♥呢
Ammo?
我可以直接朝他们扔
I could just throw it at them.
伙计们 这次我们可不会只让你们受点伤
We're not going to hurt you this time guys!
我们会直接杀了你们
We're just gonna kill you!
过来杀我啊你们这些混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥
Come on over and blow me you stupid sonsabitches!
我可以让他们自相残杀
I can make them blow each other.
好吧 他们总共有八个人
Okay, there's eight of them.
他们有散♥弹♥枪♥和手♥枪♥
They got shotguns and pistols.
胡安和他侄子有卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
Juan and his nephew, they got Kalashnikovs.
我们有什么
What have we got?
子弹
Bullet.
卷烟纸
Rolling papers.
还有
And, uh...
电线
Power lines.
你有打火机吗
You got your lighter?
别告诉我你又弄丢了
Do not tell me you lost it again.
-不 在我这 -那又怎样
- No, I got it. - So what?
我就是开心
I'm just happy.
很好
Good.
现在麦克杜格尔太太应该对变速器满意了
Mrs. MacDougall will be very pleased with the transmission now.
有问题吗
Any problems?
你呢
You?
我们出了点意外 其实是三个意外
We had an accident. Actually three.
但她很好
But she's fine.
在睡觉
Sleeping.
卡西迪打电♥话♥来了
Cassidy called.
说什么
And?
他在瓦哈卡开仙人掌大会
He's at a peyote conference in Oaxaca.
我还以为他要回来
I thought he was coming back.
我觉得还没到时候
I guess not yet.
他听起来怎么样
How'd he sound?
还行
Sounded okay.
显然他跟伍迪·哈里森混在一起
Apparently, he threw up with Woody Harrelson.
听起来不错
Sounds about right.
她看上去和你很像
She looks just like you.
我知道我总是这么说
I know I keep saying that.
我不介意
I don't mind.
杰西的电♥话♥
Uh, phone for Jesse.
喂
Hello?
*我会喝下干净的水*
*And I will drink clear clean water*
*好好解解渴*
*For to quench my thirst*
*我会坐着船 飞到高高的天上*
*I shall watch the ferry-boats And they'll get high*
*从蓝色的海洋飞到明日的天空*
*On a blue ocean against tomorrow's sky*
*我们再也不会变老*
*And we'll never grow so old again*
怎么了
What?
他们找到祂了
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表