剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Cheat.
你做得很好
You're doing very well.
我们来看看 那么...
Let's see, um, how about...
达拉斯
Dallas?
你还记得达拉斯吗
You remember Dallas?
失去了那孩子
Losing the baby.
失去了你的女儿
Losing your daughter.
事实上 你知道我当时是怎么想的吗
In fact, you wanna know what I was thinking there?
她死亡的终极原因到底是什么呢
The cosmic sweeping reason for her death?
奥黑尔 你难道不想知道到底
O'Hare, wouldn't you finally like to know...
为什么吗
why?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我赢了
I win.
下一个
And next.
卡西
Cass?
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-卡西 -杰西
- Cass. - Jesse.
我说了"不"
I said, "No."
他 他想诱惑我 说他会送我回家
He... He tried to tempt me. Said he could send me home.
我说了"不"
I said, "No."
好样的 我去找点血
Good man. Good man. I'll get some blood.
不不不 没时间了
No, no, no. There's no time.
你得去找哈普度
You have to get Humperdoo.
你会杀死他的 对吗
You're gonna kill him, aren't you?
上帝不会让我们带走他 卡西
God won't let us take him, Cass.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很对不起
I'm sorry, too.
我很抱歉我太弱了
I'm sorry I'm so weak.
你不弱
You're not.
-看看你自己 你是幸存者 -是的
- Look at you. You're a survivor. - Yeah.
我已经厌烦了
I'm so sick of it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他说他可以送我回家 杰西
He said he could send me home, Jesse.
但是你内心很强大
But you were strong.
你拒绝了他
You turned him down.
你拒绝了他
You turned him down.
我说了"不"
I said, "No."
我一遍又一遍地说了"不"
Over and over I said, "No."
直到最后我说了"好"
Until I said, "Yes."
干得好 普朗切斯
Well done, Pronsias.
我是为哈普做的 不是为你
I did it for Hump. I didn't do it for you.
是 你怎么自欺欺人都行 吸血鬼
Yeah, whatever you wanna tell yourself, vampire.
但是
Still...
你肯定渴了
You must be thirsty.
回去开工了
Back to work!
打烊时分
Closing time...
墨尔本出租车
世界正走向末日
The world is ending.
剧院人满为患 教堂空无一人
The theater is full, and the church is empty.
陈述完毕
I rest my case.
现在你不说话了
Now you quit.
从来没有这样的情况
If ever there was an occasion...
你想要什么
What do you want?
我母亲和父亲 我的眼睛 我的朋友
My mom, dad, my eye, my friends,
你夺走了我的一切
you've taken everything.
我想要
I want...
拿回你从我这里夺走的东西
what was taken from me.
创世纪
Genesis.
它本就不该诞生
It was never meant to be.
它是天堂和地狱的污点
It's a stain on both Heaven and Hell,
一个亵渎上帝的污点
a blasphemous stain.
也是一份能与你对立的力量
With a power to rival your own.
也许吧
Well, maybe so.
这样就能解释一切了 不是吗
That'd solve everything for you, wouldn't it?
如果创世纪对我也有用吗
If Genesis worked on me?
试试看
Try it.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
来呀 传教士
Come on, Preacher!
你的机会来了
Here's your chance.
命令我
Command me!
你惧怕我
You fear me.
是该如此
As you should!
你为什么这么做 你来自地狱
Why are you doing this? You're from Hell.
你为什么在意弥赛亚是谁
What do you care who the Messiah is?
当然是因为我想赢
Because I want to win, of course.
哈普渡是神圣的 这点毋庸置疑
Humperdoo is divine. That much is clear.
他会是个强大的对手
He will be a formidable opponent.
但是你
Whereas you...
我说了"不行"
I said, "No."
谋杀是不对的
Murder is wrong.
怎么 你想阻止我 软绵绵先生
What? Will you stop me, Mr. Powerfluff?
-也许我会的 -放开我 废物
- Maybe I will. - Get off me, you loser!
止损指令
功能 开始 发送
Function. Start. Send.
什么都没发生
Nothing's happening.
你确定你按了正确的按钮
Are you sure you press the right button?
我告诉你 它没有发送
I'm telling you, it's not sending.
你试过把它关机再开机吗
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
阿德南 认真听我说
Adnan, listen to me very carefully.
如果我不把覆盖指令发送出去
If I don't get those override orders out,
你 你的家人 你的整个技术支持部
you, your family, your entire tech support department
以及地球上的所有人都将
and everyone else on Planet Earth will be consumed
被核风暴吞噬 理解了吗
in a nuclear firestorm, understand?
请按功能 开始 发送
Please hit function, start and send.
功能 开始 发送
Function, start, send.
功能 开始 发送
Function, start, send.
哈普渡
Humperdoo.
是啊 伙计 等不及了
Yeah, buddy, can't wait.
我们的时间快到了
Our time is almost done.
是时候释放创世纪了
Time to release Genesis.
放手吧
Let it go.
但是为什么我有它
But why do I have it?
为什么它一开始找上了我
Why'd it find me in the first place?
谁知道呢
God only knows.
现在赶快给我
Now give it to me.
来呀 直接拿走它
Go ahead, just take it.
快给我
Give it to me!
全能的上帝
God Almighty,
才怪
my ass.
你这么想要它
You want it so bad,
你为什么不伸手拿走 你个混♥蛋♥
why don't you reach in and take it, you son of a bitch.
你做了什么
What did you do?
是你
You.
没错
That's right.
杀手圣徒
The Saint of Killers.
没错
Yes.
我们认识彼此
We know each other.
我们很久以前就认识了
We actually go way back.
是不是 威廉
Isn't that right, William?
我的老朋友
My old friend.
很久以前
Way back.
他是你的了 下手吧
He's all yours. Do it.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
开枪杀他
Shoot him.
下手啊 开枪杀他
Do it! Shoot him!
他不是来这里找我的 传教士
He's not here for me, Preacher.
他是来找你的
He's here for you.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表