剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
想要用一个
this mutilated maniac
跳踢踏舞的混♥蛋♥发动核战争的
who wants to set off a nuclear war
残疾疯子
with a tap-dancing imbecile.
天啊 尼克斯
Christ, Nix.
如果你说的是实话
If what you're saying is true,
你30岁时就能当上警探了
you'll make detective before you're 30.
我不是为了升职才参与调查的
I didn't get into this for promotions.
我只是一个履行职责保护人♥民♥的警♥察♥
I'm just a cop doing his job to keep people safe.
只要我的钱包里还有警徽
As long as I got a badge in my wallet,
就不可能有什么该死的天启
there isn't going to be any damn apocalypse.
不 长官 有我在...
No, sir. Not on my...
尼克斯
Nix?
是我♥干♥的 爸爸 那是我的所愿
I did it, Daddy! I prayed for this!
都是我的错
It's all my fault!
放过我吧
Give me a break.
又见面了
Hello again.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你应该是天使的
You're supposed to be an angel.
说来话长
It's a long story.
但是可以说
But suffice to say,
当你有一个会让人崩溃的习惯
when you've got a grand-a-day speedball habit,
天堂对你来说也是挑战
Heaven's a challenge.
但这...你...
But this... You're just...
我只是一个投影
I'm just a projection.
这里不是天堂 那也不是主的王座
This isn't Heaven and that is not the Lord's throne.
但这个提议是真的
But the offer is real.
你接受 我们就放了你
You take it and we'll set you free.
我和上帝有矛盾不代表
Just because I've got issues with God
我要听某个毒枭范儿的鸟脸人
doesn't mean I'm going to listen to some bird-faced dope fiend
去代替他
about replacing Him.
好吧 那我们试试别的
Okay, let's try something else, then.
这是什么
What is this?
这里是天堂
This is Heaven.
2015年的
In 2015.
看好了 听好了
Watch and listen.
拜托 上帝 不要上暑期班
Aw, c'mon, God! Not summer school.
不
No.
上帝 我向你祈祷
God, I beg of you, in all your glory.
如果你让这些疹子退了
If you clear up this rash,
我就再也不会看一眼妓♥女♥了
I'll never look at another hooker again.
不
No.
上帝啊 发发慈悲吧
Lord, please, let it be benign.
我的主 我带来了
My Lord, I bring, erm...
不一样的消息
Difficult news.
创世纪逃走了
Genesis has escaped.
我们不知道是怎么逃走或者逃去哪里了
We're not sure how or where.
我明白了
I see.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你把它托付给我们保管...
You entrusted it to our safekeeping and...
让我...
L-L-Let me just, um...
该死
Shit.
我们会找回来的
We'll get it back.
我和德布朗克会去凡间
Deblanch and I will go down there,
我们会找到的...
and we'll find it, and... And...
谢谢你告诉我 孩子
Thank you for telling me, my son.
你不如让我一个人静一静
Now, uh, if you would leave me with my thoughts,
我会想出办法的
I will come up with a solution.
好的 我的主 当然了
Yes, my Lord. Of course.
我的主
My Lord?
搞什...
What the...
狗的服装有点奇怪
The dog suit's a bit weird.
那套狗的服装很恶心
The dog suit is disgusting.
他不可能只干了那些事
That can't be all He's doing.
他肯定有更宏伟的计划
He must have some bigger plan.
你说得没错
Oh, you're right about that.
他的确有更宏伟的计划
He's got a big plan.
他已经为此努力了好几个月
And he's been hard at it for months now.
完善
Tinkering,
实验
experimenting...
起初 他创造了恐龙
First, he made dinosaurs.
然后他创造了人类
Then he created man.
现在
And now...
他最伟大的发明
His Great Design.
造物第三部分
Creation Part Three.
上帝要把我们替换掉
God's going to replace us.
除非...
Unless...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表